Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Could the Overlord Ever Reign Again?  (Read 30686 times)
Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« on: May 16, 2011, 06:16:38 AM »

I was just cruising around on You Tube, looking for a good example of a U.S. 2.1 board's sound, seeing as I bought one off a guy on ebay, and I am planning on putting it in a saber I am constructing with a Gold Blade.  Anyway, I found this video for a Overlord with a Ultra Sound 2.1, and just fell in Love with the Overlord  Kiss lol.  I came into the saber world truly a couple of years ago, but I wasn't keen to the entire industry as a whole by the time these sabers were no longer produced by Ultra.  So I would LOVE to see a resurgence of these sabers, I know they would sell like Hotcakes just like I'm sure they did back then.  Also another side note I would point out, is that they would be another ideal saber for the mobile MLS untis you guys are selling now  Cheesy .  Just a surf screaming at the castle here, but I bet I'm not the only one would would love to see this happen  Wink .

I did not make this video, but it gives a great example of what I am talking about:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajdNM6lBfv0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajdNM6lBfv0</a>

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Smokiewan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -7

What's with the darkside points people?

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 08:44:42 AM »

There is a history with the Overlord, and it is not for me to speak of it. If you do your research, you will find out all about it, my friend.

By the way, I can't speak for anyone but myself when I say that I'm happy US is coming out with new and exciting models. Don't worry. Ultra is a business savvy person and he always seems to have an ace up his sleeve. If he wants to bring forth any 2.0's, he will. The one you asked about though......  Undecided

Just sit back and watch, as an artist creates. When the art is finished, then it may be ooed and aahed over.

MTFBWY.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 08:47:48 AM by Smokiewan » Logged

LDM's O.G. Anakin AOTC 616 conversion,'05 MR Windu ROTS,'08 HFX Dooku ROTS,"C.A.T.S"(Chewie's Auto Trim Special) US Oppressor v.2, "The Cheerleader" US S.I(Steel), "Billy" US Wraith v.2, "Gripz" US S.I v.2

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 01:25:08 AM »

There is a history with the Overlord, and it is not for me to speak of it. If you do your research, you will find out all about it, my friend.

By the way, I can't speak for anyone but myself when I say that I'm happy US is coming out with new and exciting models. Don't worry. Ultra is a business savvy person and he always seems to have an ace up his sleeve. If he wants to bring forth any 2.0's, he will. The one you asked about though......  Undecided

Just sit back and watch, as an artist creates. When the art is finished, then it may be ooed and aahed over.

MTFBWY.

Thank you for your wisdom, a history you say hmmmm................. I will go see what I can find out regarding the Overlord, I am slightly perplexed at what the issue could have been  Huh but the whole situation was long before my time, so I will meditate on this, and allow the Force to show me what has happened long ago.

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 02:06:55 AM »

smokie is right just sit back and watch ultra pump out the sabers! Smiley future forum members will be yearning for the sabers we currently have now, its the cycle of things also ultra did say the overlord model was officially retired in the past so a 2.0 is most likely not going to happen  Sad

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 05:08:43 AM »

smokie is right just sit back and watch ultra pump out the sabers! Smiley future forum members will be yearning for the sabers we currently have now, its the cycle of things also ultra did say the overlord model was officially retired in the past so a 2.0 is most likely not going to happen  Sad

Well this does sadden Me, but if that's the way it is, that's the way it is........  Cry

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 04:21:11 PM »

Alot of yall have been with me for a long time and know the Overlord saga. I retired the Overlord after the debacle on the old forum. Perhaps the new forums deserve a new Overlord with a few changes?  A run that will be smooth and drama free?

But would this upset some of you?  I dont know, so tell me your thoughts.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 05:22:19 AM »

Alot of yall have been with me for a long time and know the Overlord saga. I retired the Overlord after the debacle on the old forum. Perhaps the new forums deserve a new Overlord with a few changes?  A run that will be smooth and drama free?

But would this upset some of you?  I dont know, so tell me your thoughts.

This would be a Dream Come True for Me Ultra  Cheesy

Though I was of age, I was not deep into the Saber Community at that time, and I hate it that I missed the chance to grab such a Beautiful Saber  Cry

Come on guys, show your support for a New and Better Than Ever Overlord!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Please Vote Yes, or No, so that Ultra will know how this will be received before he decides to do it, that way any controversy can be avoided  Wink

I Vote With a Resounding Vote of  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 05:32:12 AM »

I'll chime in with a HELL YEAH!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

DarthNemesis
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 11:59:33 PM »

Yeah, I never had a chance to get this saber, but it looks flippin' sweet! It should totally be brought back!

Gchu149
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2011, 12:46:45 AM »

LOOK! UNICORNS!

Well, Ultra....

I think you know what I would say.  Wink

Gchu149 of fx-sabers
"Darth" of SMHS Jazz band

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -126

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2011, 12:53:49 AM »

A second HELL YEAH!!

"Malificent"--Dark Shock w/Sith sound__Blazing Red
"Carnage"--SS ed. RGB Raven
"Dominator"--Bane w/Obsidian__Pyrestone Orange/Dark Violet

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2011, 01:04:15 AM »

LOOK! UNICORNS!

Well, Ultra....

I think you know what I would say.  Wink

"If you want to know the secret to the Universe, you will come with us" lmao!!!!! sorry couldn't resist (for anyone who has seen Harold and Kumar II (the scene were Neil Patrick Harris takes all the hallucinogens) you get this joke lol ).

hayduke
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2011, 02:03:25 AM »

Make it again!

Darth Ryuyee
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -57

The Bolas Brood Leader

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2011, 02:24:33 AM »

A third Hell Yeah!! Grin This would be a dream come true for me, Whatever Ultra decides Im behind him 100%. He runs a business like a business should be ran and thats why one day Ill own over 100 ULTRA SABERS  and no other, he has my complete respect as a person and business man.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 02:34:22 AM by Ryuyee » Logged

Dark Prophecy- Blazing Red
Dark Liberator-Consular Green
Dark War Glaive W/Sound-Guardian Blue
PVC Prophecy-Guardian Blue (niece's)
Dark Standard Issue-Violet Amethyst

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2011, 10:54:52 AM »

Although I just did a search for the Overlords history and noticed..."issues" .  I would assume that everything is good now. I think this design looks pretty sharp and would probably do well with another go around.   That is unless the wounds are too deep.... but of course scars give you character.   Grin

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: