Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: A note concerning some of the rumors flying around...  (Read 251588 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #525 on: January 29, 2015, 03:02:16 PM »

I will most likely post a You Tube video to show off the family's new sabers. I will be ordering the V2 Dark Initiate in Sun Rider's Destiny and Violet Amethyst. And the Initiate in Fire Orange.

Nice choices for starters. My first purchase was a Dark Standard Issue in CG for my dad, for Fathers' Day. I however, went full bore and got a Scorpion for my first. I loved it.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #526 on: February 10, 2015, 02:11:28 AM »

As for your last point, in all honesty, I freely admit that on occasion I allow my passion for my craft to influence my responses to others.  Most of the time this is a great thing; it allows me to bond with my customers in a way they usually never experience from a business owner.  Other times, it makes me respond unkindly to those who I feel are being needlessly rude.  I understand that some people treat those in the service industry like 2nd class citizens: barking orders, issuing demands, and routinely speaking down to them - that's life and I guess some people don't know any better.  Anyone who has worked retail should know exactly what I'm talking about.

BUT... I'm here to serve customers and sell a product, so I'm supposed to be polite regardless of how I am treated.  Every service person is taught this, but I have a hard time adhering to this principle.  Perhaps it's a character flaw?  Maybe, but I think I don't adhere to it because I ultimately just don't believe in it. Undecided  I'm certain this has earned me more than a few enemies.

My philosophy of "I will treat you with as much respect as you treat me" sounds good in principle, but actually isn't what a good salesman lives by.  A good salesman says the customer is always right, kisses ass, and asks for seconds.  But alas, I am not a good salesman, and therefore must rely on the product selling itself in spite of my personality. Cheesy

Ultra, after reading this, I felt I had to post.

[sarcastic rant font]  I cannot believe that you would act this way.  How dare you care about your business and be passionate about what you do and the products you sell?  If you don't give in to every little whiny person with a minor complaint, and give them at least 30 or so Emerald sabers as compensation, how on earth do you expect to stay in business?  By offering superior products at reasonable prices?  AND with good customer service from dedicated caring employees?  That's crazy man!!!! And the community support.... how can you possibly plan on staying in business with all these happy customers referring their friends, relatives, and random strangers in stores to your site?!?!?  Next thing you know, you'll have both repeat business AND new customers!

Oh, oh, AND you keep releasing new and interesting and innovative hilt/emitter/pommel/blade colors.... What's up with being creative and stuff?  Making stuff people like and get excited about... what is the world coming to?

I just purchased my first saber on Saturday to enter the winter raffle.  And I won fourth prize!  A free light saber!!! A completely random one so I get to try out a new handle and/or blade color that I may have not otherwise purchased and see how it feels/looks!  For free!!!  

But, after reading this, I may just return the prize and demand all the money I paid for it back. Just the free prize mind you, I'm keeping the one I paid good money for.  It's absolutely awesome, but the free one?  I totally want a refund on the free one. I mean seriously, giving away free stuff, who does that?  AND you added extra prizes unannounced!!! What's up with making more people randomly happy?[/sarcastic rant font]

Seriously, if it's all the same to you, I'm just going to not care at all about any of the stuff you talked about in the original and subsequent explanatory posts, and instead just give you money for really awesome stuff.  Hope that's ok.  Because, really, if it's not, well, too bad.  You care about your products and I like them, so you're stuck having me give you money.  Tongue

Yeah, let's see how your business survives me buying stuff and being happy with it.  Kiss

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #527 on: February 10, 2015, 08:41:47 AM »

^^^^One question.. light or dark points.. 200 should be enough for this post?

Big up the Ultrasabers!!

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Initiate V4 LE BR/ObsLITE
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #528 on: February 10, 2015, 06:56:09 PM »

^^^^One question.. light or dark points.. 200 should be enough for this post?

Big up the Ultrasabers!!

His name seems dark side-ish. So I just gave him Dark points. But I concur, with what he said. I'm glad to pay US for their sabers. They are beautiful and functional.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Indignatio
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -33

Sith Apprentice

« Reply #529 on: March 02, 2015, 01:24:53 AM »

I own two Ultrasabers and I will say they exceeded my expectations.

I've seen the videos out there trying to trash them but I think they are either a fluke or being paid by another sabersmith to trash them. Quality and workmanship seem second to none.... I've been in the electronics industry for many years... solder joints look good... and my sabers (both with sound) don't get hot.

I'm very happy with my purchases and plan on more future orders with US. The emerald led systems is awesome, I wont order anything less in the future...! I was able to get a movie quality flicker out of my emerald equipt sith blade...

Apprentice LE V4 Emerald w/ Sound (Customized)
Archon V2.1 w/ Sound (Customized)
Menace SE Staff Emerald w/ Sound
Guardian Emerald w/ Sound (My Wife's Saber)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #530 on: March 08, 2015, 03:00:00 AM »

I have 5 sabers of my own now, well, again, lol, and love them all. Needing a couple new blades though and a small size hilt just for fun. Might go Apprentice V4 or get 2 of them. Heck I'd spend all my money here if I could Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #531 on: March 14, 2015, 07:53:34 PM »

I own two Ultrasabers and I will say they exceeded my expectations.

I've seen the videos out there trying to trash them but I think they are either a fluke or being paid by another sabersmith to trash them. Quality and workmanship seem second to none.... I've been in the electronics industry for many years... solder joints look good... and my sabers (both with sound) don't get hot.

I'm very happy with my purchases and plan on more future orders with US. The emerald led systems is awesome, I wont order anything less in the future...! I was able to get a movie quality flicker out of my emerald equipt sith blade...

I'll have to step in on this one. I would not suggest that another sabersmith is paying someone to do bad reviews. That is kind of like countering a rumor with a rumor. I have always tried to stick to the facts when possible. Since 2010, I have only seen one video that I even thought was remotely fair to Ultrasabers on a negative review. Only one out of the countless ones I have seen which is probably nearing 200. Even some of the original haters have had to remove content because they could not prove their claims and were challenged by myself and others. They have lost all respect especially in one forum community as everyone hears their name or forum and just rolls eyes and laughs.

Every company is going to have a bad run and that includes independent smiths as well. If the smiths want to fight it out, that is on them. My only problem with this "feud", if anyone wants to call it that, is that people have gone after Ultrasabers customers and not the company in order to harass. Even a guy that does not like Ultrasabers has stated that this was low down and has thrown many people off his forum for doing such.

I have always held the opinion that it is your money and you should spend it how you want it. My Ultrasabers have done what I have asked of them. My stunts are my favorites and I have decided to stick with stunts almost exclusively and I have killed most of my sound sabers with some pretty harsh abuse since 2010.

Even some of the detractors have bought empty hilts and put their own brand of electronics inside them and sold them. That should speak to the quality of the hilts alone.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #532 on: March 14, 2015, 08:57:31 PM »

I'll have to step in on this one. I would not suggest that another sabersmith is paying someone to do bad reviews. That is kind of like countering a rumor with a rumor. I have always tried to stick to the facts when possible. Since 2010, I have only seen one video that I even thought was remotely fair to Ultrasabers on a negative review. Only one out of the countless ones I have seen which is probably nearing 200. Even some of the original haters have had to remove content because they could not prove their claims and were challenged by myself and others. They have lost all respect especially in one forum community as everyone hears their name or forum and just rolls eyes and laughs.

Every company is going to have a bad run and that includes independent smiths as well. If the smiths want to fight it out, that is on them. My only problem with this "feud", if anyone wants to call it that, is that people have gone after Ultrasabers customers and not the company in order to harass. Even a guy that does not like Ultrasabers has stated that this was low down and has thrown many people off his forum for doing such.

I have always held the opinion that it is your money and you should spend it how you want it. My Ultrasabers have done what I have asked of them. My stunts are my favorites and I have decided to stick with stunts almost exclusively and I have killed most of my sound sabers with some pretty harsh abuse since 2010.

Even some of the detractors have bought empty hilts and put their own brand of electronics inside them and sold them. That should speak to the quality of the hilts alone.

i concur 100%..  i only try to drop the facts as my expedience... and.. when i look at sabers.. MY only concerns are "combat" i can make them look pretty on my own.. thats not to say other smiths cant/dont make combat able sabers.. but in the end, im a DIYer.. and US hilts,. are my personal favorite, time wise, and easy of access to the parts.. simplicity is the key for me.. and thats what i try to stick too..

Death
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -15

The sith shall rule all

« Reply #533 on: March 16, 2015, 01:13:54 AM »

I can't believe people actually prefer other saber smiths over ultrasabers. Ultrasabers has the most customization options I've ever seen. I don't have an ultrasaber yet. I already have a plan for one though. I can honestly say that I have tried to find the most expensive saber here (which was a double bladed saber with sound) then completely decked it out with the most expensive options available and it only costed around 1009 dollars. That's a lot of money for a saber but with everything I put into it I think other companies would charge more then that. Thx for the great deals available ultrasabers.

Peace is a lie.
There is only passion.
Through passion I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power I gain victory.
Through victory my chains are broken.
The Force shall set me free.
–The Sith Code

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #534 on: March 16, 2015, 05:42:52 AM »

I can't believe people actually prefer other saber smiths over ultrasabers. Ultrasabers has the most customization options I've ever seen. I don't have an ultrasaber yet. I already have a plan for one though. I can honestly say that I have tried to find the most expensive saber here (which was a double bladed saber with sound) then completely decked it out with the most expensive options available and it only costed around 1009 dollars. That's a lot of money for a saber but with everything I put into it I think other companies would charge more then that. Thx for the great deals available ultrasabers.

i say its cause most other people out there, are looking for "pre built no hassle belt glitter"    almost everyone on here is more concerned with.. "can i beat the crap out of my friend with it and it not break in the first 3 times we hit hard?"

my opinion is,. you want the belt glitter, or the wall bling bling.. go elsewhere, you want a hilt that's gonna last battle after battle.. Ultrasabers all the way baby.. money well spent, and no 2 week waiting period just for the to ship it after assembly..  i love the ability to get a SIMPLE saber hilt and have all the options i want to create a UNIQUE hilt no one else HAS.. best damn DO IT YOURSELF site ever.. love you guys ULTRASABERS!

did i mention that NO ONE ELSE gives a way hilts.. for free, as raffles?..  i mean.. really .. no one else does that....

Sypho Ruut
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 58

Light side.. just

« Reply #535 on: March 16, 2015, 10:19:13 AM »

^^^
This!

For me, these sabers are exactly what that word 'saber' suggests. They're individually made, customizable, weapons. While i'm sure you could break bones with an MR, it's unlikely the saber would still look good afterwards. I've used my saber against bokken, wooden wasters, even a quarterstaff, the only issue i've ever had with doing that is how damned hard it is to see the other person's blade when your own is so bright.

Owned;
 Flamberge-BR/emerald/BR-obsidian
 Dark Liberator-GB

Want;
 Mantis in BH
 Archon in AB
 Monarch in SY

MikaelPfeffer
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 12

Balance in all things, including points!

« Reply #536 on: March 16, 2015, 11:37:46 AM »

After years of checking out all my options.... Went with UltraSabers... 2 Dark War Glaives plus connector, Shock (for the better half).... And the free initiate.... Where else can you get a free quality saber when you buy what you were going to buy anyway? 'Nuf said.....

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #537 on: March 20, 2015, 03:54:58 AM »

I love all my Ultra Sabers to bits even the ones that stopped working. Don't ask Tongue My favorite is probably still my Bellicose with Obsidian and Guardian Blue blade =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

seiji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 2

Gray Jedi. No light or dark side points needed!

« Reply #538 on: March 21, 2015, 03:12:44 PM »

First off, I dont know much about Ultrasaber staff.

Two, I have only corresponded with Mr Emory regarding my purchases and nobody else from Ultrasabers. Hence my first point.

I would like to say that I respect Ultrasabers and the staff, more to Mr Emory.

For my first purchase, I went with the deal of the day. An Aeon LE v3 saber and a random grab bag saber.

Note: Aeon LE v3 saber is for my friend as a gift. Grab bag saber is for myself to see how good Ultrasabers sabers are.

Result: Its great!

Note:

Not sure if I can post this, but if its not allowed. Moderators please kindly delete and pm me to let me know that it isnt allowed!

Next up...

Ultrasabers has this promotion. 10% off and Freeinitiate if you guys remember.

I applied 10% off and my 2 sabers cost went below 350usd, thus not valid for Freeinitiate.

I took out the 10% Off and it went back and over 350 usd, thus qualifying for Freeinitiate. I keyed in Freeinitiate.

Order was delivered to my house. To my horror, It contains my purchase (Aeon and Grab bag). But no sight of the initiate.

I immediately emailed Mr Emory and he replied almost immediately and he was shocked to find out that they missed out on the free initiate on my order when the invoice read -> 2. Free initiate.

He took a while to reply me back (presumably to discuss with someone on my order and that it was missing the free initiate.

This point of time, when Mr Emory didnt reply back, I was disappointed. I was a lurker of Ultrasabers, TCSS, SF and such to see which company should deserve the right to earn my money.

I looked at TCSS, pretty much household stuff that I could find (Due to tutorials on the internet). I looked at SF and the reviews. Quality and such. SF and US were top of my list.

But wait, Mr Emory hasnt replied! I went lurking around to find where I could email another person to ask.

And just at that moment when I was disappointed that it seems that it didnt go anywhere with my order. Mr Emory replied.

He said that he was shocked and he wanted to rectify this oversight by offering me a deal I couldnt pass up. And the fact that a saber that I wanted is in the "Deal of the day" made the decision simple.

I purchased once more and I requested Mr Emory to attach photos of my latest order if they included the deal and my Dominix purchase.

It was in the order and although they made some changes (FoC changed to blue instead of VA), i was quite happy Smiley

In business, you have no need to do things to make your new customers (Or recurring customers) happy.

But Mr Emory and Ultrasabers did and I am glad that I chose US as my choice company for my 1st combat lightsabers.

Cheers to you guys at Ultrasabers!

You guys now have 1 more loyal customer in your database  Grin

**** If you need proof, look no further than after the end of this line.***
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 03:17:37 PM by seiji » Logged

Sabers gotten:
Aeon Le v3 (AB) Obsd
Dark prophecy v3 (SRD) stunt
Dominix v3 (BR) obsd
Initiate Le v3 (GB) stunt
Dark initiate v3 (CG) stunt
Flamberge (AS clr disc) obsd
Archon v2.1 (CG) obsd - out for repairs
Dark sentinel v4 (BR) obsd
The Aeon (BR) stunt
Aeon LE v3 (VA) stunt
Dominix LE v3 (CG) stunt
Guardian (Emerald) obsd

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #539 on: March 23, 2015, 07:18:09 PM »

Let me tell you something . . . I have asked Emory so many stupid questions, it's unreal.  He's always been patient and kind.   There was something left out of my last order and they fixed it IMMEDIATELY.  Emory was very apologetic and professional.  People make mistakes and I had absolutely zero concern over the missing item, as I knew he would fix it.  And he did.  There were no questions, no fuss, just straight out professionalism.  I didn't even need the apology, but it was nice just the same.  Best customer service ever.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: