Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Diamond Controller Software and Firware update!  (Read 4856 times)
BigMarty
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2017, 01:38:21 AM »

New firmware codes completely not working. Give it time. Tomorrow would be nice. It's Hump day.

The stab-font-change is a good idea. Make it work.

BigMarty
Force Sensitive

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2017, 01:02:45 PM »

Hello everyone, i was wondering if anyone else has had issues with the new updates?? I got everything loaded as instructed, but here are some of the problems i have encountered.

I am running Windows 10
1) I can no longer adjust the color profiles in the effects editor, as soon as i activate any of the color icons the program alerts me and tells me that there is an error and the diamond controller software is shutting down. I am able to add sound effects, just not a customized color profile.
2) i can no longer access the fonts menu from the lightsaber. As soon as i do the motion to access it, it immediately takes me to the gestures menu. I have tried unplugging the batteries to reset the board but that doesn't work. I can no longer chose between any of the other available fonts.

I am really hoping there is a bug fix that comes out soon, because i am now stuck on the font that it was on prior to the upgrade, also i do not want to reset the board as i may lose the custom fonts i have already made.

Perfectly describes what has happened to my diamond board.

LazBlackblade
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2017, 04:41:43 AM »

I find I am having similar issues.  I can edit a font without the saber plugged it.  However, when it is plugged in, the program crashes in the effect editor when a color is moved or disabled.  Also, I have not been able to reconnect automatically.  I have to physically unplug the cable.  I have done the install and maintenance in admin mode as well as the launcher.  I also run Windows 10.  Just got my diamond saber, so I will play more and let you know if I figure anything else out.

Also, a suggestion.  In the board config, have an option to set the battery monitor default to lit or unlit.  That way the accent can be on or off and blink when the power is low.

Thanks for the hard work.  Many good improvements from what I have read.  Just needs some fine tuning.

LazBlackblade

Sabers En Route:
Manticore - Diamond RGBW - AB - AS FOC - GB Pulse; Random Hilt w/Sound (2nd Place, Autumn Raffle 2017)

My Armory:
Dark Apprentice v4 - FO (MB); Dark Initiate v4 - CG (MB); Sentinel v4 - GB (MB)

Gifted Sabers:
Apprentice LE v4 - Obsidian v4 - SRD - AS FOC (Daughter); Dark Initiate v4 - Obsidian v4 - VA - AS FOC (Wife)

[Light Side mostly, Dark Side occasionally]

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2017, 04:52:07 PM »

I am running Windows 10 and have yet to run into any issues. Weird.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Fuel For Fear
Force Sensitive

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2017, 11:24:09 PM »

I am also having the same issues. It was working fine but now when you try to adjust the colors it crashes the program. Has anyone found the solution?Huh

geraldcheong
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2017, 02:10:32 AM »

I am also having the same issues. It was working fine but now when you try to adjust the colors it crashes the program. Has anyone found the solution?Huh

Mine worked after rebooting my PC a couple of times.. lol. It's weird but it worked for me

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: