Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Down
Author Topic: ANoob has landed  (Read 30536 times)
ANoob
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #315 on: April 08, 2024, 04:10:19 PM »

Journal 4/8/24

I gave the Insomnia Monster an opportunity to haunt me last night. I was up with GI issues from what I ate last night. I thankfully am feeling better this morning. Turns out I went to sleep over an hour later than I usually do.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

Azure Fallen diamond my main dancing saber

Initiate v2 stunt in orange cannot tell what one
Now with 40in night blade ultra edge heavy grade main sleep saber

Apprentice v5 stunt hot pink purely a daytime and disaster saber

Crimson Dominicide in BR lite sound
My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #316 on: April 11, 2024, 07:29:39 PM »

Journal 4/11/24

I remembered something I have been meaning to write in this journal. One of the reasons why I stay with US and The Great is that you can get 40 inch blades. I haven’t seen any other company that has that option. I can really tell that 4 inch difference between a 36 and 40 inch blade.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #317 on: April 14, 2024, 07:43:12 PM »

Journal 4/14/24

I had my neck go out yesterday to the point I couldn’t turn or tilt my head. It is feeling almost all better today. I am not going to dance for the next few days. Thankfully my range of motion is almost back to normal. I know it was one of those freak occurrences of aging. My mother had a similar thing happen to her at the same age as I am.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #318 on: April 15, 2024, 12:56:24 AM »

Journal 4/14/24 extra

While I was taking a nap today I had a version of multiple nightmares and dreams. In the dream it had to do with getting two new US sabers. One was a Frankinsaber the other was the dark negotiator. They both turn out to have the new ultraproffie boards with pixel blades. At first I thought one was a diamond but when I went to change fonts it didn’t work the same way a diamond does. Also before I knew it was an ultraproffie I was going to if it was a diamond transplant into my fallen I own in real life because that saber was broken in the dream. Someone also wanted to update all of my sabers to the new battery and board setups. That made me mad because I don’t like the new setups. In my dreams when anyone wants to fix my sabers they break them even more.   

Another part of the dream had to do with the medical convention with the Animae convention taking place the next on the list of conventions taking place at the convention center. I was there for the medical convention but wished I could stay a few more days to meet The Great. Very frustrating dream.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #319 on: April 16, 2024, 07:59:41 PM »

Journal 4/16/24

My mother is being haunted by the Insomnia Monster. She is away on a business trip. The monster always follows here when she goes away.

On the other hand I told myself last night I wanted to see Emory The Great in my dream. Low and behold the only piece of my dream I can remember is Emory The Great. Thank you dream weaver! Such a nice feeling to wake up to.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #320 on: April 18, 2024, 07:31:41 PM »

Journal 4/18/24

I danced today at the coffee shop because some people were very interested in my sabers. My neck is about the same as yesterday still not 100%.

My mother is still having a terrible time with the Insomnia Monster.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #321 on: April 30, 2024, 05:43:25 AM »

Sorry for the late journal entry.

Journal 4/29/24

First some bad news. The forum has been down over the weekend. So like last time it happened I waited a few days. I knew everyone was at the convention I want to attend. I did message them this morning and yet again had excellent customer service.

The good news is I thankfully didn’t have any significant dreams or events happen that needed to be journaled.

Today I am taking time to honor healthcare workers by taking a class with the group I go to the medical conventions with.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #322 on: April 30, 2024, 07:52:12 PM »

Journal 4/30/24

I got attacked by the Insomnia Monster last nights. Thankfully it waited until this journal was back up and running.

On the light side I am thankful that this site is back up and running. It feels good to get back into the routine of journaling.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #323 on: Yesterday at 07:48:00 PM »

Journal 5/1/24

I had a better night without the Insomnia Monster.

On the dark side I think that during the time the forum was down I lost a journal entry. I swear that I wrote about the person who comments on how I dress with my sabers.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

Saber Surfer
Administrator
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #324 on: Yesterday at 09:05:33 PM »

Journal 5/1/24

I had a better night without the Insomnia Monster.

On the dark side I think that during the time the forum was down I lost a journal entry. I swear that I wrote about the person who comments on how I dress with my sabers.

You may have. I am so sorry but to bring the site back up we had to go to a backup. I have never experienced this in the 8 years I have been around, so you do not need to worry about this happening on the regular. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: