Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22   Go Down
Author Topic: POP! Stop  (Read 72905 times)
Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #135 on: May 23, 2019, 02:18:57 AM »

DT, I've seen that one at the comic book stores lately, very nice.  And you can say the caped crusader inspired this ducky spinoff.

I has happy to get this at very close to original retail price.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #136 on: May 23, 2019, 01:55:46 PM »

Just came in

I am coming to your house to steal this. TELL ME THEY HAVEN'T SOLD OUT. I MUST OWN THIS.

Found it. <sigh>

Also, the DC Store has a Batman Forever with a riddle in hand. Debating that one.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #137 on: May 23, 2019, 02:42:26 PM »

I am coming to your house to steal this. TELL ME THEY HAVEN'T SOLD OUT. I MUST OWN THIS.

Found it. <sigh>

Also, the DC Store has a Batman Forever with a riddle in hand. Debating that one.

Yea  I decided to pass on that one.  Keaton not only is my favorite Batman but Batman 89' was the first film I ever saw in theaters

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

BionicDance
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #138 on: May 23, 2019, 03:12:39 PM »

I don't have a lot of these...

Tron is my favorite movie (REAL Tron, not that garbage they tried to pass off as a sequel), Wedge Antilles is my favorite SW character, and who doesn't love Portal, ammIrite?

I actually have far more Fallout bobbleheads.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #139 on: May 23, 2019, 03:29:29 PM »

Yea  I decided to pass on that one.  Keaton not only is my favorite Batman but Batman 89' was the first film I ever saw in theaters
WOW! ROTJ was mine. Slept through half of it, but I was 2. I never got to see it in theater until 2 weekends ago. AWESOME.

I don't have a lot of these...

Tron is my favorite movie (REAL Tron, not that garbage they tried to pass off as a sequel), Wedge Antilles is my favorite SW character, and who doesn't love Portal, ammIrite?
Never played Portal. But I have all the others. I just love the speeder. Grin

I see Babylon 5 action figures.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BionicDance
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #140 on: May 23, 2019, 03:38:44 PM »

But I have all the others. I just love the speeder. Grin

Wedge Antilles is my favorite character...I wish they'd had him standing like the other characters. Or in an X-wing.
(I actually think they did have one of him standing like the others, but you had to buy, like, Biggs and Porkins with him in a three-pack. Or something like that.)

I see Babylon 5 action figures.

Yes. Yes, you do. Smiley

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #141 on: May 23, 2019, 04:14:19 PM »

Well, a Narn is pretty easy to spot.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #142 on: May 23, 2019, 06:32:35 PM »

WOW! ROTJ was mine. Slept through half of it, but I was 2. I never got to see it in theater until 2 weekends ago. AWESOME.

I was born 10 days after ROTJ hit theaters...to this day I have not seen any of the OT in theaters sadly

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #143 on: May 23, 2019, 07:29:14 PM »

I was born 10 days after ROTJ hit theaters...to this day I have not seen any of the OT in theaters sadly
I got to see the first run special editions. Was way before Vader screaming made me want to cry in my beer.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #144 on: May 23, 2019, 07:38:47 PM »

I got to see the first run special editions. Was way before Vader screaming made me want to cry in my beer.
Ugh...why is that a thing.  His Silence made that scene so freaking powerful...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #145 on: May 23, 2019, 08:03:12 PM »

Ugh...why is that a thing.  His Silence made that scene so freaking powerful...
Because like all geriatrics, George's vision was the first thing to go.

Sig by For Tyeth

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #146 on: May 24, 2019, 11:57:41 PM »

so, if a shop botches the price....is it a bad thing to jump on it and not say anything?

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #147 on: May 26, 2019, 04:15:13 PM »

May not be the jedi way but those are my favorite purchases!  Cheesy

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #148 on: May 26, 2019, 05:36:28 PM »

May not be the jedi way but those are my favorite purchases!  Cheesy

not the Jedi way, but getting these two at the common version price was a steal!

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #149 on: May 28, 2019, 12:40:45 PM »

not the Jedi way, but getting these two at the common version price was a steal!

Sorry about that B&N exclusive.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: