Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Liberator V3 Review  (Read 2420 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: December 12, 2014, 06:43:33 PM »

So My Dark Liberator V3 in Emerald Green saber came in today. Woke up to the package actually. I love the new feel of the V3. Definitely a better blade fit. Emerald Green is a nice color for the Dark Liberator. I got an Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade again for the color, looks nice in that blade. Love the over all feel of the extra thickness of the saber. I promise to get some pics up later. The saber got here pretty quick like always. I'm overall happy with my new saber. I actually hope the Liberator keeps its original design and doesn't change. 10-10 from me. Blade color: 10-10. Emerald Green should be ordered more I think. Its a nice, light, bright color. Can't really say much more about the saber other than its awesome to finally have a forum special color. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 08:00:56 PM »

That color and hilt choice seem like a perfect combo, glad you like it!  Always good to see more people join the Emerald Green club...

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 08:25:46 PM »

Pics of the hilt. Now I got a different color finally other than blue. Tongue

There's now like a spacer thing in the emitter to help with blade snug I'm guessing:

The Emerald Green blade:

Cool shot of the emitter:

Kinda got the color how it looks in person:

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 10:43:36 PM »

And video review. =]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhpyw7WU4iY&list=UUKlVA-Xwl8TtiNgGErNbyFQ

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 06:03:34 AM »

Your pictures of the EG blade look really nice.  There is something magical about a black hilt with a green blade!  I would like a saber with EG one day - the Consular!  Congrats Zren on adding green to your collection Smiley  I have two black hilts, one with CG and the other SRD so I'm all for this set up Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2014, 07:18:08 AM »

Yup. Can't recommend a green blade on a black hilt enough. looks really nice especially if the hilt has silver contrasts to it as well like the Dark Liberator. =] The Consular will look sexy in Emerald Green though, different than the usual Consular Green. I need a new Sun Rider's Destiny blade though. Lol

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 09:13:26 PM »

I was never all that into green blades on black hilts, until I got my Dark Prophecy.  That made me realize how freaking sweet the combination is!  Something about the darker hilts (which commonly end up with red blades) having a Jedi colored blade, it's an interesting dichotomy as well as a cool visual.

mister_maul
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 04:46:35 AM »

Wow that looks awesome Shocked I've always been a fan of red blades on black Hilts but I would be full of sith Wink if I said that didn't look totally awesome

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: