Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Author Topic: SUMMER 2018 - First Raffle Entry Sabers  (Read 20371 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2018, 01:44:35 PM »

You beat the odds of getting the polar opposite of your saber which is cool to me.  The Force was with you, CruentoNox!  So, are you going to make two staffs? Or just one?

It could be luck, or the Force. Or maybe, when they were putting sabers in the prize levels with orders, someone saw the Aeon and decided to give that order the opposite saber. Smiley

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2018, 02:04:38 PM »

It could be luck, or the Force. Or maybe, when they were putting sabers in the prize levels with orders, someone saw the Aeon and decided to give that order the opposite saber. Smiley

So true and if it was the latter, kudos to US once again for the thought behind that.

I haven’t opened my package yet since I had a gig last night until late but will have a reveal sometime today

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2018, 03:34:28 PM »

You beat the odds of getting the polar opposite of your saber which is cool to me.  The Force was with you, CruentoNox!  So, are you going to make two staffs? Or just one?

Right now I only have one basic coupler. But I intent to take a better one with vents in my next order. Since I have two stunt sabers with the exact same hilt (Dominix LE V4) I'll probably use them as a staff and use the future coupler with vents to connect my two sabers with LITE sound also with the same hilt (Aeon V4).

All of that may change depending on what else I add to my next order... Whatever happens I still have to learn a lot in Single-blade combat before I can truely manage using a Double-blade in a fight.

Even if that was the case...One could still say it was the will of The Force if that person got to be in charge of choosing my prize.  Roll Eyes

So true and if it was the latter, kudos to US once again for the thought behind that.

I haven’t opened my package yet since I had a gig last night until late but will have a reveal sometime today

Can't wait to see what you'll have to show us.

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Lokan
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 10

(Light Side Points Only)

« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2018, 03:59:59 PM »

Very nice saber. The blue is perfect with it IMO. Thank you for sharing!
Thanks Nox! The AB is what I have on my Obsidian font setup. It just fits so well.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2018, 11:27:49 PM »

My entry saber, the Aeon V4.  Bear with me please, it's my first unboxing and review video of any kind.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJGnSMyk9Ho" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2018, 04:02:44 AM »

Hey!! Good job brother!!! That’s a beauty!!! I love that hilt. That choke point just calls to my hand for spinning purposes. Plus one for your first review!!+1

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2018, 11:48:40 AM »

Thank you, Gumby!  Members like yourself, Scifi, and Draddog inspired me to create a YT channel and do it. The Aeon is such a great saber, that and it's partner the Dominix are my two favorite original designs from Ultra Sabers so far.  Please subscribe and stay tune for more!

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2018, 12:25:01 PM »

Great video, bro. I love the Aeons, in case you can't tell. Adegan silver is a great color, you should see it with a black and silver hilt sometime. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing that when you get it all painted. Cool

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2018, 12:34:21 PM »

Thank you, SFD.  That means a lot coming from you since you're one of the few that inspired me to do so!  Agreed, the Aeons are exquisite sabers and my only regret is that I took this long to own one!  You're right, I'm really happy with the AS color, it's one of those colors that you have to own and see it in person to really appreciate it!  I will check it out in black and silver hilts, you haven't steered me wrong yet!  Will post pictures once I get it painted.  Grin

MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #99 on: August 27, 2018, 08:53:44 PM »

These all came in last week. It's been pretty hectic in our house - work, sick, kids starting school, kid starting college, a birthday... you get the idea. So here are the sabers I bought in August -

Archon v3.1 with Obsidian v4.

Consular with Obsidain v4

And the Emerald Prize winning saber was....

The barnd new Spectre with all the trimmings, Obsidain v4 and Sunrider's Destiny.

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2018, 09:30:08 PM »

Nice group of sabers there. I really like the Spectre fully decked out with options. Smiley

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #101 on: August 28, 2018, 01:10:52 AM »

Nice group of sabers there. I really like the Spectre fully decked out with options. Smiley

Agreed

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #102 on: August 28, 2018, 09:40:11 AM »

The consular is great but there's just something about that Spectre. And I believe it's the first one I see in SRD which makes it really special.

Point for sharing!

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #103 on: August 28, 2018, 11:38:15 AM »

The Consular is my favorite but the Spectre in SRD makes it that much more alluring.   Point.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: