Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer Raffle 2015 entry and prize saber pics!  (Read 65912 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #135 on: July 29, 2015, 03:31:36 PM »

Wow.  Everyone is getting some great sabers and especially the higher level winners.  Very impressive and I will look forward to the more extensive reviews.  Smiley

Lord C.  Am super liking your staffs and with the choices of pommels.

JediXIX.  Your photos and now this animated gif are always fantastic.  More for the shmexy saber coffee table book.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #136 on: July 29, 2015, 05:24:31 PM »

Wow.  Everyone is getting some great sabers and especially the higher level winners.  Very impressive and I will look forward to the more extensive reviews.  Smiley

Lord C.  Am super liking your staffs and with the choices of pommels.

JediXIX.  Your photos and now this animated gif are always fantastic.  More for the shmexy saber coffee table book.

Thanks!  I'm super happy with how the Consular pommels look on the Dark Sentinels.  Perfect!

I'll have much, much better pictures of it in my review.

That's been my hesitation with the Dark Sentinel since it's release . . . couldn't figure out a good pommel match for it.  Happy to say I got it "right", taking a flyer with the Consular.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Inzane
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 30

Light side points please.

« Reply #137 on: July 29, 2015, 05:42:11 PM »

Now my 2nd place prize saber.... a Dark Initiate LE v4 with sound..... wow, I love it   Smiley
BR ; AS FoC ; v3 sound ; black / red illuminated av switch ; 36" UEMG blade ; No windows ; standard vented pommel ; black covertec wheel on RHS.... awesome.... right now, can't wipe the smile off my face   Grin

I didn't have this hilt, and this is my first v4 with no windows, and I really like it, strange because I thought I wouldn't, lol.... I've taken this pic with a MG blade tho....

I am VERY happy right now.......

Another nice score.   Awesome!   

Aeon v3 (BR, 32" MG)
Dominix LE v4 w/ sound (SRD w/ AB FoC, 32" UE)
Dark Initiate LE v3 (BR, 24" UE)
Initiate LE v3 (GB, 24" UE)

saber-ninja
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #138 on: July 29, 2015, 11:12:58 PM »

This is awesome. Recently came across the ultrasaber site, and spent a few weeks reviewing all the sabers and options that the site has to offer. Possibilities are endless, Thanks to everyone that have posted reviews , they were great and made me feel confident to place an order for my First saber, a Graflex CE in AB. When I saw this saber I knew I had to have it.  A few days after placing my order I received an email from ultrasaber informing me that I had won a fourth place prize in the summer raffle, I was floored I couldn't believe I had won , (I never win anything). Needless to say I was now even more eager for the arrival of my sabers, to see what I won.

When my sabers arrived the Graflex was truly a work of art, it was everything I hoped for and more. My raffle prize saber turned out to be an Aeon LE v3 in CG, I was pretty pleased with my prize , it too looks great, sure to have a lot of fun duels with them. Thanks Ultrasabers, I am already thinking what my next saber will be to continue with my new collection.

I would like to post pics of my new sabers, if anyone can help me out on the easiest way to post a pic on the forum, I am new to these forums, haven't been able to figure it out,  much to learn I do.

Thanks again Ultrasabers .

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #139 on: July 29, 2015, 11:19:34 PM »

This is awesome. Recently came across the ultrasaber site, and spent a few weeks reviewing all the sabers and options that the site has to offer. Possibilities are endless, Thanks to everyone that have posted reviews , they were great and made me feel confident to place an order for my First saber, a Graflex CE in AB. When I saw this saber I knew I had to have it.  A few days after placing my order I received an email from ultrasaber informing me that I had won a fourth place prize in the summer raffle, I was floored I couldn't believe I had won , (I never win anything). Needless to say I was now even more eager for the arrival of my sabers, to see what I won.

When my sabers arrived the Graflex was truly a work of art, it was everything I hoped for and more. My raffle prize saber turned out to be an Aeon LE v3 in CG, I was pretty pleased with my prize , it too looks great, sure to have a lot of fun duels with them. Thanks Ultrasabers, I am already thinking what my next saber will be to continue with my new collection.

I would like to post pics of my new sabers, if anyone can help me out on the easiest way to post a pic on the forum, I am new to these forums, haven't been able to figure it out,  much to learn I do.

Thanks again Ultrasabers .

Sure - we'd love to see them!

Check this link out for help on posting photos:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=13584.0

If you need any further help - just ask!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #140 on: July 30, 2015, 02:49:26 AM »

I've got some different pommels to swap over, including a Scorpion pommel, so my lucky prize might look very similar to Lord C's prize....

All I'm gonna say is....... I am VERY happy right now....... Cheers  Grin Grin Grin

Yay Team 2nd Place Dark Initiates!

I really love mine!!!    Cheesy

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #141 on: July 30, 2015, 04:06:59 AM »

Yay Team 2nd Place Dark Initiates!

Cheesy

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #142 on: July 30, 2015, 04:08:51 AM »

The black finish AV switch looks meant for the Consular - very nice choice Caylem, I can't wait to get mine!

Thank you Ultrasabers for these beautiful black switches!

Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooo  Grin Grin Grin
My entry and 2nd place prize arrived today..... The last few weeks have been sooo much fun with this raffle and this is just the icing on the cake.....  Cheesy
Guardian Blue

Major score on both lightsabers JediXIX!  Congrats on your prize, plus your Dark Sentinel looks AMAZING!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #143 on: July 30, 2015, 12:53:46 PM »

thanks Inzane  Smiley  thanks Hazard  Smiley

I tried the Scorpion pommel on my prize, and it's excellent, especially with a 32" MG blade, great balance....
Yay Team 2nd Place Dark Initiates!  Tongue

also experimented with another video converted into an animated gif, BR with AS FoC...    Cool
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 01:27:13 PM by JediXIX » Logged

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

tycchan1
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -9

Sith North

« Reply #144 on: July 30, 2015, 04:26:45 PM »

Got my newest sabers on Monday.  I can't help but spending a few days swinging and enjoying them before taking any pictures.  Tongue

Here is my entry:
Menace staff - 4 Channels Emerald driver, w/ Obsidian v4 board, FOC, 32" blade

With the light weight and length (both hilt + blade), it is PERFECT for holding and spinning, considering my size. Smiley

Now to the equally exciting part ... I didn't know what to expect for my first prize saber.  But when I first unbox it, I was amazed by the LONG and BIG hilt.  It's a Scorpion, in 2 Channels Emerald driver w/ Obsidian v3 board!!

The first thing I noticed was the AV switch not lining up with the "circle" of the outer case, and the hilt was not as shiny as the one I had.  I wonder if these can be fixed on my own.

But looking at this beast in red, with the humming sound, I'm speechless!  

And in the end, I now have two Sith saber staffs!!  THANK YOU Ultrasabers!!! Cheesy

Saber w/ Sound:
Chosen One CE (BR, FoC, Obsidian v4, 4-Channels Emerald Driver)
The Guardian (GB, FoC, Obsidian v3)
Consular (CG, FoC, Obsidian v3)
Dark Shock (BR, FoC, Obsidian v3)
The Monarch (SRD, FoC Obsidian v3)
Archon v2.1 (AB/CG, FoC, Obsidian v3)
Dark Arbiter (BR, FoC, Obsidian v3)
The Malice (GB, FoC, Obsidian v3)

Saber Staff:
Menace (BR, FoC, Obsidian v4, 4-Channels Emerald Driver)
Scorpion (1st half: BR, FoC, Obsidian v3, 2nd half: BR, FoC, Obsidian v3, 2-Channels Emerald Driver)
Phantom V3 (VA, FoC, Obsidian v3)

Stunt Saber:
Initiate LE V3 
Aeon LE V3

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #145 on: July 30, 2015, 04:33:56 PM »

Hi tycchan1.  Great staff photos.  You have an awesome saber collection.  ds point.  Smiley

Caylem
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

Lightpoints please!

« Reply #146 on: July 30, 2015, 06:03:22 PM »

Grats with those nice sabers!

With the actual Dotd, i'm thinking about ordering 2 menaces SE, but not emerald with sound in BR with F0C AS, but even with the 10% off, its pretty expensive, and if i get a premium saber, i would want to upgrade it with sound, so it would cost me a lot... with the CAD, it would be almost 1K$...

Lightsabers:
                   Manticore CE V3sound (emerald)
                   The guardian V4sound (emerald) Nickel plated
                   Initiate LE V3 in CG
                   Azure Reaper V3 sound in GB
                   The Consular V4 sound in CG

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #147 on: July 30, 2015, 06:06:15 PM »

Do what I did on my Manticore staff, just get one at a time.  You don't get the instant gratification, but your bank account takes a much smaller hit.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

tycchan1
Knight Apprentice

Sith North

« Reply #148 on: July 30, 2015, 06:24:19 PM »

Hi tycchan1.  Great staff photos.  You have an awesome saber collection.  ds point.  Smiley

LOL, thanks Dauntless Seven, I had to literally put my phone on my basement ceiling to take the staff pictures. Cheesy

Saber w/ Sound:

Saber Staff:
Scorpion (1st half: BR, FoC, Obsidian v3, 2nd half: BR, FoC, Obsidian v3, 2-Channels Emerald Driver)

Stunt Saber:
Initiate LE V3 
Aeon LE V3

tycchan1
Knight Apprentice

Sith North

« Reply #149 on: July 30, 2015, 06:46:59 PM »

Grats with those nice sabers!

With the actual Dotd, i'm thinking about ordering 2 menaces SE, but not emerald with sound in BR with F0C AS, but even with the 10% off, its pretty expensive, and if i get a premium saber, i would want to upgrade it with sound, so it would cost me a lot... with the CAD, it would be almost 1K$...

Totally undertand Caylem, especially the CDN currency is not cooperating!  I waited a whole year for this puchase.  But now I've made a purchase, I probably need more therapy to slow down this addiction again. Cheesy

Saber w/ Sound:

Saber Staff:

Stunt Saber:
Initiate LE V3 
Aeon LE V3

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: