Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Fixating Battery Holder  (Read 1341 times)
Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« on: January 29, 2020, 07:57:04 PM »

I promised to take a few pictures or make a video of my solution for a rattling and/or sliding battery holder.
Credits to Cyclops for the idea of the ribbon.

I only forgot in what thread it was, couldn't find it (and yes I did search), so I opened this thread for your convenience.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Mz4D-l7Nw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Mz4D-l7Nw</a>

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Arendsdale
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 9

Hello There!

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 09:03:11 PM »

Awesome! Thanks for taking the time and making this video! Points

Saber Arsenal:
Archon v3.1, Guardian Blue, V4 Sound (January 2020 Raffle Entry)
Dominix v2, Blazing Red, Stunt (January 2020 Raffle 4th Prize)
Dorinian, Arctic Blue, V4 Sound

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 09:12:12 PM »

I promised to take a few pictures or make a video of my solution for a rattling and/or sliding battery holder.
Credits to Cyclops for the idea of the ribbon.

I only forgot in what thread it was, couldn't find it (and yes I did search), so I opened this thread for your convenience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Mz4D-l7Nw

Very cool. I have used electrical tape to achieve something similar. Ribbon or fabric of some sort seems like a much better idea though. I'd give you a point but I already gave you one today because of "RULES". Wink
Props to Cyclops as well.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2020, 09:58:33 PM »

Very cool. I have used electrical tape to achieve something similar. Ribbon or fabric of some sort seems like a much better idea though. I'd give you a point but I already gave you one today because of "RULES". Wink
Props to Cyclops as well.

Thanks to both of you, and a point to Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen for taking the time to make the video.  Unlike you, Bob Loblaw, I hadn’t given him a point yet today, so I got it done while I could still remember to do it.

I think I need to start noting down when I think I need to award someone points, because I often come across multiple good deeds or good ideas from the same person in a single session of visiting this forum, and I’m pretty sure I don’t always remember to give them the “bonus” points after the waiting period has expired.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2020, 08:58:49 AM »

Thank you all,

It was fun to do and just helping out a bit. I saw alot of questions about this last couple of weeks, so hopefully someone can use this to their own advantage.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2020, 02:18:23 AM »

Thank you all,

It was fun to do and just helping out a bit. I saw alot of questions about this last couple of weeks, so hopefully someone can use this to their own advantage.

I just did this today to all my stunt sabers.  I don’t know why I hadn’t done it earlier.  On the Initiate v2 sabers, though, there isn’t room for Velcro, or even electrical tape, so I had to thread the ribbon through the bottom of the AAA battery holder instead.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: