Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1277549 times)
Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3555 on: September 05, 2018, 12:56:22 AM »

The bum was sleeping.

Hey whoa hey! I was practicing with my saber and playing guitar. I've been up since 6:00 am. Then I had to watch Dead Pool 2 again.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3556 on: September 05, 2018, 12:59:44 AM »

Hey whoa hey! I was practicing with my saber and playing guitar. I've been up since 6:00 am. Then I had to watch Dead Pool 2 again.

Sounds like you had a busy day and you just reminded me that I need to practice again. Thanks for that, point.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3557 on: September 05, 2018, 01:10:52 AM »

DP2 is a good reason to lose sleep

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #3558 on: September 05, 2018, 05:47:03 AM »

I've always applied that on an individual basis, so therefore no single person is ever "normal". Normal is a societal delusion.

That's pretty much what I was taught in my psychology classes in High School. First day my teacher said : "You guys are ALL neurotic! We all are so don't worry about it. There's something wrong with you and you know it. When you're not conscious of that fact anymore is when you're slipping into psychosis. All in all, being neurotic is not that bad."

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3559 on: September 05, 2018, 11:49:58 AM »

That's pretty much what I was taught in my psychology classes in High School. First day my teacher said : "You guys are ALL neurotic! We all are so don't worry about it. There's something wrong with you and you know it. When you're not conscious of that fact anymore is when you're slipping into psychosis. All in all, being neurotic is not that bad."

Interesting psychology teacher you had there, Nox.

I remember in college, my psychology teacher who was also a psychologist, would come in each morning with a 1970s boom box (in great condition by the way), and would pop in a tape and play the entire Top Gun theme song while taking roll.   In the middle of his lesson, he would imitate Shaquille O'Neal talking to Kobe Bryant (he was a huge Lakers fan).  We were all looking at each other like "what is wrong with this guy, he's random and all over the place".  People did drop his class the first two weeks but the rest of us stayed and we did learn and remembered the lesson so his weird way of teaching and getting us pay attention, work. 

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #3560 on: September 05, 2018, 12:17:34 PM »

I remember in college, my psychology teacher who was also a psychologist, would come in each morning with a 1970s boom box (in great condition by the way), and would pop in a tape and play the entire Top Gun theme song while taking roll.   In the middle of his lesson, he would imitate Shaquille O'Neal talking to Kobe Bryant (he was a huge Lakers fan).  We were all looking at each other like "what is wrong with this guy, he's random and all over the place".  People did drop his class the first two weeks but the rest of us stayed and we did learn and remembered the lesson so his weird way of teaching and getting us pay attention, work. 

Guess all psychology teacher are a little weird. Mine was completely phobic of mice. Incidently out classroom had a crack on each side of it and we were used to seeing a mouse go back and forth every now and then. First time it happened while he was teaching was great! He jumped on his desk and finished the hour teaching us from above  Grin

Your college teacher reminds me of a history teacher I had in High School. Looked like a retired surfer when he walk in on the first day with his long blond hair, unkept beard, flip flops, Bermuda shorts and Hawaiian shirt. We all thought his mind was still on vacation...until we realized he wore the same kind of thing all the time (except he would eventually change his flip flops and Bermuda shorts in winter, the Hawaiian shirt stayed there though).

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3561 on: September 05, 2018, 01:19:41 PM »

This is bugging me. There is another that I refer to as Nox.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3562 on: September 05, 2018, 01:27:41 PM »

Ditto.  Roll Eyes

I vote Cruento or CN

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3563 on: September 05, 2018, 02:59:28 PM »

Guess all psychology teacher are a little weird. Mine was completely phobic of mice. Incidently out classroom had a crack on each side of it and we were used to seeing a mouse go back and forth every now and then. First time it happened while he was teaching was great! He jumped on his desk and finished the hour teaching us from above  Grin

Your college teacher reminds me of a history teacher I had in High School. Looked like a retired surfer when he walk in on the first day with his long blond hair, unkept beard, flip flops, Bermuda shorts and Hawaiian shirt. We all thought his mind was still on vacation...until we realized he wore the same kind of thing all the time (except he would eventually change his flip flops and Bermuda shorts in winter, the Hawaiian shirt stayed there though).

I truly believe that it takes a special kind of mind to become a psychologist or a psychology teacher.  Pretty weird on all levels but weirdness is good in my opinion.  Interesting teacher you had there, maybe he was a teacher by day and a surfer after school... Lol.   My buddy's dad wore Hawaiian shirts all the time as well, it was his thing.  One day, he took me into his parents bedroom and showed me a closet full of Hawaiian shirts.  I've always thought he was exaggerating a little since his dad only wore like the same 10 shirts but there were a ton of them!  

I've always called him Nox and I don't think I know the Nox you're referring to but ask the guy, maybe he wants to be called something else. 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3564 on: September 05, 2018, 04:01:21 PM »

Ditto.  Roll Eyes

I vote Cruento or CN
Or we just call him Crue. Why am I thinking there is a beloved character named Cru?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3565 on: September 05, 2018, 04:06:11 PM »

Or we just call him Crue. Why am I thinking there is a beloved character named Cru?

Rhymes with Gru?  I'm not sure

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3566 on: September 05, 2018, 04:26:43 PM »

Rhymes with Gru?  I'm not sure
No, specifically C-R-U. I want to say it's from an anime, but I'll be damned if I can remember which one.

Never mind. Krew

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3567 on: September 05, 2018, 04:37:08 PM »

There's always the Hip Hop group: World Class Wreck Cru

On a serious note, Cru (aka Brood Hunter), was an alien cyborg that battled Ms. Marvel

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3568 on: September 05, 2018, 04:52:52 PM »

There's always the Hip Hop group: World Class Wreck Cru

On a serious note, Cru was an alien cyborg that battled Ms. Marvel

Definitely not. I may have been mixing Krew and CLU

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3569 on: September 05, 2018, 04:56:08 PM »

You were thinking of Cru Jones from the spectacular 1986 BMX love story, "RAD".
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaWsVHv5dGc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: