Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1277929 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4155 on: October 12, 2018, 01:57:41 PM »

Coffee......not.......working

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #4156 on: October 12, 2018, 02:02:08 PM »

Coffee......not.......working
Drink more coffee, then more and more and more. I'm bringing the Mackinac Island Fudge coffee this weekend  Grin

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4157 on: October 12, 2018, 02:03:29 PM »

Drink more coffee, then more and more and more. I'm bringing the Mackinac Island Fudge coffee this weekend  Grin
What kind of coffee is that?

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #4158 on: October 12, 2018, 02:05:21 PM »

What kind of coffee is that?
Just a flavored coffee sold at a chain store. Logos has a soft spot for Mackinac Island and their fudge.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4159 on: October 12, 2018, 02:08:28 PM »

Just a flavored coffee sold at a chain store. Logos has a soft spot for Mackinac Island and their fudge.

Cool.  Are you two coffee connoisseurs? Or just have a liking to some flavors?

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #4160 on: October 12, 2018, 02:16:26 PM »

Cool.  Are you two coffee connoisseurs? Or just have a liking to some flavors?
I wouldn't say connoisseurs, just have an appreciation for decent coffee when we can have it. I know he drinks swill on a regular basis.

Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4161 on: October 12, 2018, 02:32:25 PM »

I love that people can be coffee connoisseurs, but the moment someone mentions their favorite type of meth every ones all "addict!" this and "junkie" that. Whatever. Roll Eyes

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4162 on: October 12, 2018, 02:49:38 PM »

I wouldn't say connoisseurs, just have an appreciation for decent coffee when we can have it. I know he drinks swill on a regular basis.

I can’t drink coffee but I like to hear about the different flavors

I love that people can be coffee connoisseurs, but the moment someone mentions their favorite type of meth every ones all "addict!" this and "junkie" that. Whatever. Roll Eyes

You’re only a junkie when you’re doing it alone.   Cheesy Is Meth still a thing? I thought the eat your face drug was what Millienials and younger are doing now.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4163 on: October 12, 2018, 02:58:30 PM »

I can’t drink coffee but I like to hear about the different flavors

You’re only a junkie when you’re doing it alone.   Cheesy Is Meth still a thing? I thought the eat your face drug was what Millienials and younger are doing now.

There's bath salts which make people eat OTHER peoples faces and then there's meth, which will eat the users face.
It's all so confusing.
I just want cream for my coffee.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4164 on: October 12, 2018, 03:10:21 PM »

There's bath salts which make people eat OTHER peoples faces and then there's meth, which will eat the users face.
It's all so confusing.
I just want cream for my coffee.

Yup, the bath salts, I like to refer to them as eat your face drug. Lol.

Regular cream or flavored?

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4165 on: October 12, 2018, 03:28:49 PM »

Yup, the bath salts, I like to refer to them as eat your face drug. Lol.

Regular cream or flavored?

Just regular cream is fine. I guess I'll have to have my coffee the way Kanye West used to be back in 2005. Get it? He was Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Wink

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4166 on: October 12, 2018, 03:48:12 PM »

It's all so confusing.
What gets me is who the F#$% put that ingredient list together, decided to cook it, and then smoke it? And then others see what it does too the user, and decide, "I wanna try that."

You really like the idea of time travel huh?

Granted. You have your very own Time-Turner! You get to use it once, then you have to give it to me so I can get back the last few minutes I spent figuring out what the hell a Time-Turner is.

I wish I had cream for my coffee.
How about go back further and figure out why you've been living under a rock and not watching Harry Potter?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #4167 on: October 12, 2018, 03:50:54 PM »

What gets me is who the F#$% put that ingredient list together, decided to cook it, and then smoke it? And then others see what it does too the user, and decide, "I wanna try that."
No idea. Same idiots who decide eating detergent is a good idea.  Roll Eyes

Darkside Points Please

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4168 on: October 12, 2018, 04:00:47 PM »

Just regular cream is fine. I guess I'll have to have my coffee the way Kanye West used to be back in 2005. Get it? He was Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Wink

I laughed out loud reading this with the wife looking at me crazy and after having explaining our convo to her, she looked at me crazy even longer.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4169 on: October 12, 2018, 04:08:45 PM »

I don't get it.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: