Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1282353 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4410 on: October 24, 2018, 07:23:37 PM »

Ever got hit with a "switch" before?  Talk about sting, those give you whelps for weeks.
I think you mean "welts". And no, but I did accidentally push my dad too far, while trying to leave, and took a wire coat hanger to the tush. I can still feel that one.

He's actually sick and not being sarcastic this time
No, that he called dibs. However, he did so incorrectly and I'm not explaining his error. So....business can continue as usual. Grin

Why do you keep getting hit by things? Spoons, paintballs. Are you being bullied or something?
Paintball injuries were elected.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #4411 on: October 24, 2018, 07:31:38 PM »

In the outer rim of the UK we had a tradition where if one of the combatants happened to be celebrating their birthday then that person was given a Birthday Salvo!

At the end of hostilities all the players surround the Birthday Boy/Girl and let off all their left over ammo in quick succession and at close range!

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #4412 on: October 24, 2018, 07:33:56 PM »

In the outer rim of the UK we had a tradition where if one of the combatants happened to be celebrating their birthday then that person was given a Birthday Salvo!

At the end of hostilities all the players surround the Birthday Boy/Girl and let off all their left over ammo in quick succession and at close range!

That sounds fun!

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #4413 on: October 24, 2018, 07:38:07 PM »

That sounds fun!

Not if you get hit in the Cup protector area. I speak from experience, all areas/body parts were legitimate targets!

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #4414 on: October 24, 2018, 07:41:35 PM »

Not if you get hit in the Cup protector area. I speak from experience, all areas/body parts were legitimate targets!

as I said. Fun. (I know better than to have a paintball B-Day.)

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4415 on: October 24, 2018, 08:10:32 PM »

I think you mean "welts". And no, but I did accidentally push my dad too far, while trying to leave, and took a wire coat hanger to the tush. I can still feel that one.

My step dad tried to spank me when I was 11. I shot him with a pellet gun instead.

No, that he called dibs. However, he did so incorrectly and I'm not explaining his error. So....business can continue as usual. Grin

I called dibs as a joke since it means nothing here. So I don't need you to explain my error regarding something that doesn't even matter.
If I want something I don't call "Dibs", I take it. Some Sith you are.

Remember the 6 D's of paintball: Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge. Dork.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4416 on: October 24, 2018, 08:22:03 PM »

That would set legal precedent for murder in the States.

That's why I bought the pants. Built in "protection".

My step dad tried to spank me when I was 11. I shot him with a pellet gun instead.

That's because they didn't spank you at a younger age.

I called dibs as a joke since it means nothing here. So I don't need you to explain my error regarding something that doesn't even matter.
If I want something I don't call "Dibs", I take it. Some Sith you are.

Dibs totally counts in here. You just have to know how it's done. Cool

Remember the 6 D's of paintball: Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge. Dork.

I wrote the 6 D's. But I substitute dive for double finger.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4417 on: October 24, 2018, 08:40:48 PM »

That's because they didn't spank you at a younger age.

Incorrect.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4418 on: October 24, 2018, 08:47:03 PM »

Incorrect.
There's a difference between being spanked and being beaten. I was spanked, and look how I turned out. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4419 on: October 24, 2018, 08:56:01 PM »

There's a difference between being spanked and being beaten. I was spanked, and look how I turned out. Grin

Debatable  Tongue

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4420 on: October 24, 2018, 09:09:09 PM »

Debatable  Tongue
You're just jealous.

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4421 on: October 24, 2018, 09:11:51 PM »

You're just jealous.

You found my secret out. Darn it

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #4422 on: October 25, 2018, 01:28:28 AM »

Logos calls Kath for back up and pisses her off.
We've got Sith and Jedi fighting with cute animal memes and spoons (spoons?).

He didn’t piss me off, the fact that he had to call me in as his reinforcement to shut you fools up is what has me in a mood.

And beating you all with wooden spoons was my idea. You act like brats, we’ll treat you like brats.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #4423 on: October 25, 2018, 01:31:22 AM »

I hate foruming on a phone. Also we win. Now get out.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #4424 on: October 25, 2018, 01:32:14 AM »

CONGRATULATIONS Lady Agana Kath!

You have just broken the 3000 post barrier! I hope I'm still around after 2999 posts!

point for your posting prowess!

Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: