Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1277584 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5250 on: November 26, 2018, 09:31:58 PM »

Ah-ha! Shiny. Those are freakin' rad too. You guys are being too cute. I demand this stop now!
No. Now we're being too cute.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5251 on: November 26, 2018, 02:34:58 PM »

Oh come on! That's an adorable picture! Just stop! I didn't come here to feel all warm and fuzzy.
You guys are killing me.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5252 on: November 26, 2018, 09:41:16 PM »

This is what happens when you challenge our power.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5253 on: November 26, 2018, 09:45:05 PM »

So Siths do smile

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5254 on: November 26, 2018, 02:46:19 PM »

This is what happens when you challenge our power.

Does this power have anything to do with Huey Lewis and or the News?

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5255 on: November 26, 2018, 09:56:39 PM »

So Siths do smile
That usually means you should run.

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5256 on: November 26, 2018, 09:58:30 PM »

That usually means you should run.

Yeah, not afraid 😱

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5257 on: November 26, 2018, 10:00:06 PM »

Pssh. Please. I know the way to the Lady's heart.

Wait, I thought you two weren't a thing? This sure looks like what I believe some people would call a "date".

Calon is gonna have a lot to catch up on when he finally returns. We might finally persuade him to turn against Logos seeing as he seems to have replaced Calon with Logos.*shakes head*

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5258 on: November 26, 2018, 10:06:32 PM »

Wait, I thought you two weren't a thing? This sure looks like what I believe some people would call a "date".

Calon is gonna have a lot to catch up on when he finally returns. We might finally persuade him to turn against Logos seeing as he seems to have replaced Calon with Logos.*shakes head*

Do explain, Taegin. I wasn’t around during this previous ordeal

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5259 on: November 26, 2018, 10:37:34 PM »

Do explain, Taegin. I wasn’t around during this previous ordeal

Darth Calon used to be Logos' apprentice, but about a month after LAK appeared, Calon disappeared. Not entirely sure what happened to him. Maybe he got too absorbed in SW:GoH, or maybe (more likely) he realized that LAK was stealing his position, so he went into stealth mode and is going to reappear sometime more powerful than LAK or Logos can possible imagine and take his rightful place as Sith Legend.

Notice how this is the Posting Game 2, well, the first one was closed because Calon and I clashed (I think that is the official explanation).

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5260 on: November 26, 2018, 10:44:40 PM »

Darth Calon used to be Logos' apprentice, but about a month after LAK appeared, Calon disappeared. Not entirely sure what happened to him. Maybe he got too absorbed in SW:GoH, or maybe (more likely) he realized that LAK was stealing his position, so he went into stealth mode and is going to reappear sometime more powerful than LAK or Logos can possible imagine and take his rightful place as Sith Legend.

Notice how this is the Posting Game 2, well, the first one was closed because Calon and I clashed (I think that is the official explanation).

Interesting, on both fronts.  Didn’t realized that Logos had a former apprentice and LAK is the second.  Don’t know Calon but I know you and you’re cool. At least I have a story as to why the Posting Game is titled 2 now.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5261 on: November 26, 2018, 03:41:42 PM »

I still just can't wait for Posting Game 3: Boogaloo Electricity.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5262 on: November 26, 2018, 11:55:46 PM »

I am no apprentice

And Calon stuck around much longer than one month. He will never userp the title of Sith Legend so he probably gave up, like all of you should

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5263 on: November 26, 2018, 05:07:59 PM »

...he probably gave up, like all of you should

Well, it's good to know you haven't lost your sense of humor. Cheesy

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5264 on: November 27, 2018, 12:22:38 AM »

I am no apprentice

And Calon stuck around much longer than one month. He will never userp the title of Sith Legend so he probably gave up, like all of you should

Never said you were an apprentice. Just that you took Calon's place, and he hasn't been around since. It wasn't much longer than that though.

Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: