Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Does Ultrasabers have a physical location/store?  (Read 6423 times)
AceDynamicHero
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« on: June 12, 2015, 06:16:54 PM »

Hello! I'm considering picking up my first saber during this amazing summer promotion but I was wondering if Ultrasabers has a store I go to to pick up my saber to avoid shipping costs. Under the "Contact Us" link they have a location listed as:

1005 Melody Lane
Friendswood, TX 77546

and this is actually pretty close to where I stay. I tried calling the phone number and nobody answered so I was just wondering if I could order my saber and then go pick it up or even head to the store and order it there?

Thank you in advance for any information.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 06:21:18 PM by AceDynamicHero » Logged

You don't need a reason to help someone.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 06:18:30 PM »

I don't think they have a physical store, but you could e-mail Emory at [email protected] and see if you could arrange a pickup.  I don't know if they allow that but it never hurts to ask and Emory is really good about responding to e-mails.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 11:35:25 PM »

No they don't have a store.  More than likely that is where their warehouse/office is.  Like the other post said, it can't hurt to ask Emory.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: