Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: show me a consular with dark warglaive emmitter  (Read 3744 times)
Darth Vaga
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -3

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 10:55:47 PM »

I really like this combination would really work for a Jedi with a Dark side leaning. I can really see a Violet Amethyst blade in it.
thank you so much for the pic it helped solidify my decision. and i want to do the purple blade but now a question of what flash color. i hear about the banes heart but the selection bar does not offer it but i am still open to other colors

“Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It”s about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.”¯

“This is the way of our Order. An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal.”¯
-Darth Zannah

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -169

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2013, 05:28:39 AM »

I really like this combination would really work for a Jedi with a Dark side leaning. I can really see a Violet Amethyst blade in it.
This would look bad with SY

Darth Vaga
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -3

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2013, 04:34:40 PM »

i think i will go with the black emmiter and silver claws and do VA foc BA and the left over parts, the war glaive handle with the consular emmiter in SRD with orange, or green and blue i dunno thank goodness for quick disconect

“Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It”s about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.”¯

“This is the way of our Order. An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal.”¯
-Darth Zannah

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: