Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: HELP ME BUILD  (Read 758 times)
charles032
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 15, 2013, 10:22:18 PM »

i need to know if this is all i need to build my lightsaber i am confused on weather or not i need electronics because the song holds batteries anyway please let me now here is a link to a screen shot of what i want to order: http://puu.sh/4R5nW.jpg

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 10:27:51 PM »

Yes, you'll need the electronics to go with that - wires, resistors and so on. You'll need an LED for the light itself, too. I'm not sure if the hilt includes the activation switch, or whether the Anakin button is compatible with it.

Someone with a better knowledge of building from scratch should be along shortly to give you the specifics Smiley It may simply be a case of getting the LED and wiring it to the switch and button, but I've never done it myself so can't say for sure.

Good luck in your build!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

borgishmorg
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -27

Conjurer of Dark Magik

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 10:29:51 PM »

Well for starters, you're missing an activation switch, an led and all its components, and you will also need to wire all the saber internals together, and I believe they don't include the actual retention screw in empty hilts, so you need one of those, and the gold Anakin button isn't really a switch, it just goes on top of a switch. Also, the Dominix V2 isn't sound capable unless you do a lot of modification to the hilt.

Frankly, I believe you'd be better off buying a pre-made Dominix V2 or V3, if you really want sound.

Aeon LE V3 in CG
Standard Issue V3 in BR
Shock with v3 Sound in GB
Dark Menace with v4 Sound in PO
Consular with v4 Sound in Tri-CG

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: