Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My Final UltraSaber  (Read 4569 times)
Zurth
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 35

« on: June 27, 2012, 10:19:45 PM »

I have always loved UltraSabers great colours, and feel to them. Dueling with friends and getting some pretty sweet photos. But sadly I cannot afford to buy the nice high end saber they offer. Atleast for now I cannot. Perhaps a few years down the line I will come back to Ultrasabers and buy as many as I can. So today I bought what could be my last UltraSaber. I went with a Grab Bag with a Orange LED. Orange has always been one of my favorite colours and I think it'll contrast nicely with my VA Dark Initiate. Hopefully I won't get a Red/Blue hilt. I dont find them Lore friendly. Anyways Ill be uploading a video of my Orange UltraSaber and doing a more in depth review on the saber once I get it.

Lightsabers:
Dark Initiate V2: BR
Dark Initiate V2 LE: CG, VA
Dark Liberator V2: AS
Red SI Battle Saber: V2 FO

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 12:24:57 AM »

If you do get a blue/red hilt you should be able to sand the color off. I have seen this done with anodizing before.

At any rate, best of luck to you and if you ever do get another saber let us know!

Also, you don't have to leave the forum you know. Everyone who abides by he rules is welcome here =)

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 12:27:23 AM »

FO rules, you'll totally love it, and as Mav said... you know you're welcome to stick around here even when you aren't actively buying. lol It's been months since my last purchase and I'm still here causing trouble. Wink

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 03:27:27 AM »

Fire Orange is very nice, it was my first US saber color. You wont be disapointed with the color! It is how ever dimmer compared to some others. Enjoy! Sorry to hear that it may be your last (for a while) I just bought my first metal saber two weeks ago. The last two were PVC! (if that doesnt tell you how long its been) Its been about two years! You will find the means somehow.  Good luck

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Zurth
Knight Captain

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 05:56:42 PM »

Also, you don't have to leave the forum you know.

Being as this is the only good Star Wars forum around, I'll drop by from time to time Cheesy I also decided that I wanted a SY, but I didnt have the money for "My choice" saber so I went with the second best thing Grin

Lightsabers:

Zurth
Knight Captain

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 11:53:52 PM »

Just got an email saying I should be getting my Saber on monday. I cant wait.

Lightsabers:

Zurth
Knight Captain

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 08:15:06 PM »

So I got my saber today, and did an unboxing as soon as I woke up. Probably not the best idea.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM7FCfekNXs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM7FCfekNXs</a>

Lightsabers:

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -173

Dark side points please.

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 12:53:39 AM »

Very nice saber sir. Fire orange is a underrated color imo, it looks fantastic. Just me but I would get a tradition blade for it and not a ultraedge because imo fo doesn't look as vibrant with the ultraedge but that's just me.

The Jedi are simple minded fools who try to avoid there feeling when feelings are the path of true power. The Sith on the other hand are just as foolish in only using anger to fuel there power. To unlock true power one must utilize all of one's emotions.

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2012, 01:16:31 AM »

Very nice saber sir. Fire orange is a underrated color imo, it looks fantastic. Just me but I would get a tradition blade for it and not a ultraedge because imo fo doesn't look as vibrant with the ultraedge but that's just me.

Not just you... I've heard that FO is far superior in a midgrade blade, just like BR. Although, of course, I've heard otherwise, but at least that's the general consensus.

no

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -173

Dark side points please.

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2012, 06:56:59 AM »

I've not noticed much of a difference between mid and heavy grades with fo the difference i notice is between the ultraedge and traditional clear blades, the ultraedge washes out the color where the traditional is clear and vibrant.

The Jedi are simple minded fools who try to avoid there feeling when feelings are the path of true power. The Sith on the other hand are just as foolish in only using anger to fuel there power. To unlock true power one must utilize all of one's emotions.

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2012, 01:46:17 PM »

I've not noticed much of a difference between mid and heavy grades with fo the difference i notice is between the ultraedge and traditional clear blades, the ultraedge washes out the color where the traditional is clear and vibrant.

That's what we were talking about.

no

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 160

No one makes a victim of those I care about.

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2012, 08:31:20 AM »

Nice review man point for you. And stick around just because you can't afford another saber right now doesn't mean you should leave. Smiley

Gerald Angelo
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 22

Light Side Points Please :)

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2012, 11:09:39 PM »

We are on the same level dude.
I have a Standard Issue too, (Guardian Blue, Sound) I love how it handles! Such a beautiful Saber!
Enjoy!

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=12220.0

Standard Issue v3 Guardian Blue With Sound
Aeon v3 Arctic Blue With Sound
Initiate v3 Consular Green With Sound
Grab Bag Dominix v2 Guardian Blue
Grab Bag Prop

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: