Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Why can't i check out?? The sale ends today....  (Read 1303 times)
Goldleader
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 124

I am a humble student of the force

« on: November 27, 2011, 06:55:07 PM »

When i go to check out this is what it tells me on why my order wont go through.

Payment declined. Please verify your information or change your payment method by selecting a new payment method below.
Reason for decline: This transaction has been declined.

I have checked all the information and it is correct, I don't know why it's doing this.. and the sale ends today, my price will sky rocket and I probably won't be able to get the sabers when the price shoots up if i cant get this fixed today...
 I tired calling but I got the message machine. I'm not sure when the best time to call would be to get an answer. Does anybody know why i can't make the purchase or the proper email i need to contact?

))]____o_))))))|_]=[|                               )

My Collection:
Savior/Obsidian
Archon/Obsidian
Arbiter/Obsidian
Bellicose/Obsidian
...and a whole lot of stunts...

Sandtracker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 07:04:27 PM »

Try emailing them at [email protected].

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 07:22:35 PM »

I have checked all the information and it is correct, I don't know why it's doing this.. and the sale ends today, my price will sky rocket and I probably won't be able to get the sabers when the price shoots up if i cant get this fixed today... I tired calling but I got the message machine. I'm not sure when the best time to call would be to get an answer. Does anybody know why i can't make the purchase or the proper email i need to contact?

The transaction didn't go through because your financial insitution of the credit card you used refused payment.  It could be the result of several issues, but I'm guessing that it may have been some type of anti-theft protocols which activated.  Which has occured to me once when using the automated checkout system.  If you had another credit card you could try that one.  If you choose to attempt to re-use the same credit card again to try and "check-out", wait 24 hours cause sometimes automated checkout systems will not let you use the same card within 24 hours.

I would definently email US as sandtracker suggested, providing your customer ID number if you have one with your name, address, etc.  The information will allow Deep to access your account to see what you ordered.

Monday morning I would go to your financial institution (if a local one) and explain what occured, and have them reset your credit card.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)

Goldleader
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 124

I am a humble student of the force

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 03:59:12 AM »

Thanks!! i got it all sorted out now! just in time! its gonna be a good christmas!

))]____o_))))))|_]=[|                               )

My Collection:
Savior/Obsidian
Archon/Obsidian
Arbiter/Obsidian
Bellicose/Obsidian
...and a whole lot of stunts...

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 04:02:37 AM »

Glad to hear it!  I seen your other post, congrats.

Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: