Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Got My ChosenOne SE This Morning!  (Read 1144 times)
jayryan84
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

« on: December 29, 2018, 06:09:46 PM »

I kept my word, saved up some money like I said I would after I purchased my first two sabers to get the one on my wishlist... and received my ChosenOne SE in Guardian Blue w/ Windows this morning!

I must say this hilt/saber is a lot different than my others. I love the slant on the hilt where the saber comes out... I noticed there are a few different spots on the hilt that look like they are for possible Belt Clips. I received the free Plug w/ the Promo as well.

I always wanted this saber and always wanted a saber in Guardian Blue.. I know the pictures do not do it justice, but it's beautiful when it lights up.

This is certainly not a saber/hilt for a beginner... not that I dual or anything, but the hilt is definitely much shorter than all of my others, it seems like it's more difficult to grip but it will take some practice. It is incredibly sturdy which I really like, in no way lightweight or anything because of it's size... man I love this thing already.

I went with the Standard Soundboard, I kind of regret not getting the Flash on Clash option... I really should have opted for that with this one. But this thing is a gem... and absolutely my #1 favorite out of my arsenal of 5 sabers. If I had to pick my 2nd favorite it would most likely be a tie between my Dominix v4 in Blazing Red w/ Standard Sound, my Stunt Apprentice LEv4 Consular Green... or my Sentinel v3 w/ Premium Sound in Silver that came in a $75 Mystery Box. I love changing the color discs on the Sentinel..

I can't wait to really test it out... the Standard Sound is awesome, as much as I was wanted to spring for Premium I just knew the Standard Soundboard would make me more than happy Smiley

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 06:42:23 PM »

Congrats on the chosen one, jay. It’s beautiful and I like it in the GB blade

ktulu1347
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 87

Nerd for 3 decades plus and darn proud of it

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 06:50:12 PM »

I always enjoy seeing a Chosen One in blue.  You'd think it would look wrong, but it actually totally works.  Thanks for sharing!

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 06:55:03 PM »

Interesting choice, given whose saber that one is modeled off of.
Looks good, though

jayryan84
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2018, 09:47:23 PM »

I love the color, anyone that has a saber in GB knows how beautiful they are.. just like the Consular Greens.

Not really sure why I chose GB for this one over the Red... maybe it's because I have a Dominix in Red.. maybe to just be different. Looking back at my purchases I probably should have gotten one in GB much earlier on another hilt.

I wish I had the money for the Diamond/Emerald sabers... I've spent a nice chunk of change on my collection I've built this year and I do not regret any of my purchases. I probably should have went with GB for my Initiate, but I was feeling a little Windu'sh, that is probably the only saber I have I possibly regret not getting in GB... but it's just a stunt w/ no sound and for fun in case I ever dual or pass it along to a family member or friend.

I still regret not getting sound on my Apprentice in CG... that is still probably my 2nd favorite saber despite no sound... but it was my first purchase and I was certainly not disappointed.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2018, 05:34:17 AM »

Your Chosen One looks amazing. Congrats!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2019, 12:11:03 AM »

Primary colors are always the most striking. Having a Chosen One in GB, it just looks wonderful. Awesome choice.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

jayryan84
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2019, 04:08:30 PM »

I had a little downtime over the weekend while away for a hockey tournament and was watching some television at the hotel, I didn't know they had a few new Star Wars cartoons out like the Star Wars Rebels and Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures.

I noticed the Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures and seeing the young Luke Skywalker talking about wanting to be a Jedi like his father, and when Obi Wan hands him his Father's Saber..... I was curious to what color it was going to be when he lit it up and it was Guardian Blue.

So I guess the ChosenOne I picked out in GB wasn't so crazy hehe.... it really is my favorite, I wanted it ever since I found out about Ultra Sabers and saved up some money for X-Mas and got it with the Lite Sound package.

Here is the picture from the Cartoon heh...

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2019, 08:06:03 PM »

Great saber...and interesting color choice Smiley

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: