Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Pictures of Adegan Silver Sabers needed!  (Read 11986 times)
Eridan
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 14, 2011, 02:40:12 AM »

Yes, I'm about to make my first lightsaber order, and I've got a Phantom Initiate V2 with 32'' blades with quick ship. On both sides, I have selected Adegan Silver. However, I'm worried that it may not be the kind of white as i have in mind. (I tried to make that sound the least racist I could x.x) If you have an Adegan Silver Double Saber, Please post a pic of it. If you only have Adegan single saber, go ahead and post that too, for reference i suppose Shocked

Thank you!

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 02:50:41 AM »

I can tell you from experience, that it looks a lot more white in a Ultra Edge Blade, and much more silver in a normal mid grade blade (which are my personal choice for blades). 

(Side note, if you are wanting a Yellow blade (which you may not be), and you were planning on using color disks, stop that thought dead in it's tracks and order your saber in whatever color you wish, and on the comments section on the bottom of the order page when your almost done placing your order, ask for the "Sentinel Yellow" color treatment, and you will get a Glorious Yellow Colored Blade  Cheesy )

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

SILVERBACK
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -77

i like dark side points and cookies

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 03:02:05 AM »

check out the ultra sabers review, second page - grab bag review-standard issue adegan silver. the review is done by darth greyloch. hope this helps.

ShadowKatt
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 05:47:10 AM »

You're in luck! I just got my Dark Standard Issue Saber Staff today, IN SILVER. So, as soon as I can move my also newly delivered sprained finger again, I'll get pictures

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 08:40:54 AM »

Here are a few other members post that show it.  [url=http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=402.0]http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=402.0[/url]  (ultra edge heavy grade)   http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=128.0 (mid grade and ultra edge)  http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=377.0 (ultra edge)  I don't have one in Silver myself but, from what I am finding, just like Darth Wraith said, if you want the silver look go for a normal mid grade or a normal heavy grade blade. The Ultra Edge/UEHG blades seem to wash it out to more of a white.    I hope this helps
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 09:27:33 AM by Duff Man » Logged

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Eridan
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 04:21:53 PM »

Thanks guys, this actually helped a lot. Order's placed, I'll probably have it by the end of school (2 weeks away) Quick ship and all....WOOT
I can't wait.

Order Sixty Six
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -8

POWA UNLIMITED POWA

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2011, 05:01:58 AM »

Maybe this is a little late but I ordered 2 initiates in adegan silver (24 inch blades)

they look a little short in that image, I'm about 6' tall.
At first I when I got them I wanted to go for a 32 inch blade which is about normal sized, but after using them in a Jar'Kai (duel weilding) style I appreciate the shorter length SO much more because I can just swing them under my arms without clipping my sides.
Another advantage I have with them is that the lighting is more even - which I find to be a downfall of some of the longer luxeon sabers - many with 40 inch lightsabers pretty much have 20 inches of solid light and the other half makes it look like a cheap flashlight.

All and all I'm pretty satisfied with the color in the 24 inch initiates... with the silver hilt they look great, I just wish I could find some yellow color disks for it so I can do a starkiller look - the orange-ish one it comes with is a little too dark for my tastes and makes me feel like I'm an air traffic controller.

2x Adegan Silver Initiate v2
2x Blazing Red Dominix v3
Wishlist
Yellow Standard Issue

Hit me with a pm if you live in the tampa area and want to join a sparring group, my friend is recruiting for a panel at shadocon 2011.

jccomedy
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

Smells like cheap c-lone!

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 04:29:38 PM »

Thanks for showing off the silver and thanks to the other posters.  I was wondering about the silver.

Light side points please.  Smiley

*Dark SI (me), Aeon V3 (wife), Initiate LE V3 (son), SI (gift for friend)

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2011, 06:34:07 PM »

Here is is next to Sentinel Yellow, It is the closest to AS of any of the other colors.

I have to say that the AS is so bright it is actually visible, at least on my end, outside during the day.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

jccomedy
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2011, 10:18:31 PM »

As always, Thanks, Kham.  Great pics!  Are those blades UE or standard mid-grade?

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2011, 10:26:36 PM »

As always, Thanks, Kham.  Great pics!  Are those blades UE or standard mid-grade?

Mid on the Initiate.

UE on the Archon v2.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

jccomedy
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2011, 02:46:49 PM »

Awesome.  Thanks!

Necrophagist68
Knight Apprentice

Neutral - Grey Knight Syfrath Krone

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2011, 05:22:23 PM »

If you want to see more just go on this page

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=4050.0

I just ordered one two weeks ago

Great souls have will ...

Weaks just have wishes ...

Shadow Of Prey : Consular hilt, Dark War Glaive emitter w/ silver claws, Consular emitter for the Pommel, Adegan Silver

If you give me Force Points, keep me neutral.

KaerylHas
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2014, 11:30:06 PM »

How many blade retention screw does it have?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: