Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: A Star Wars Story: What anthology film do you want?  (Read 45920 times)
Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2018, 02:36:44 AM »

I would definitely want to see a Boba Fett movie but would hope it was done right or else I would be very disappointed.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2018, 03:08:54 AM »

Prince Arcann

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2018, 02:16:00 PM »

Prince Arcann

This

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2018, 02:34:08 PM »

This

I like the way you think, Fedora.   Point incoming

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2018, 03:06:30 PM »

Prince Arcann
Que?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2018, 01:52:38 AM »

Que?

From SWTOR

Emperor Vitiate goes to the outer regions in a New body and starts  A New Empire and wages a war against The Sith and Republic.  its part of the Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion or SWTOR:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzq9epS2b1A" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2018, 02:19:26 AM »

I'm all for a dark-sider being featured. A tale of Palpatine's apprenticeship to Plagueis would be amazing on the big screen.

^^ THIS ^^

This would be an incredible film. They could take a ton of concepts from James Luceno's Darth Plagueis novel for the script.

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2018, 04:52:45 AM »

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3fZLxC6KrjxVsW5i/giphy.gif

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2018, 07:33:32 PM »

Emperor Vitiate goes to the outer regions in a New body and starts  A New Empire and wages a war against The Sith and Republic.  its part of the Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion or
Been meaning to ask about this; was it an essence transfer deal, or what. How else does a Sith become a Human?

IDK. I love the CGIs, but I'm not entirely sold on the story concept.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2018, 01:53:38 PM »

Been meaning to ask about this; was it an essence transfer deal, or what. How else does a Sith become a Human?

IDK. I love the CGIs, but I'm not entirely sold on the story concept.

The Concept of the expansion or SWTOR as a whole?

As to the Emperor, forgive the copy and paste, time constraints.

"After a decade of uneasy peace, the truce collapsed, and open warfare between the Jedi and Sith resumed. The Emperor attempted to initiate his galaxy-wide ritual, but a powerful Jedi Knight known as the Hero of Tython thwarted his efforts and destroyed his Voice, a host body that encapsulated his essence and power, in battle on Dromund Kaas. His wounded spirit went into slumber on Yavin IV, but a returned and crazed Revan attempted to resurrect the weakened Emperor to a physical form to permanently destroy him. A coalition of Imperial and Republic forces, believing Revan's meddling would result in the Emperor consuming the galaxy, defeated Revan before the ritual began, but the Emperor’s spirit nevertheless fed off the battle and reawakened. Rejuvenated, the Emperor consumed the planet of Ziost to return to full power.

Valkorion once more, he revealed the Eternal Empire to the galaxy as his twin sons—Arcann and Thexan—invaded the known galaxy and captured a famous champion later known as the Outlander. Judging the Outlander alone to be a worthy adversary, Valkorion orchestrated his death at the hands of Arcann and embedded his consciousness within the Outlander's mind. Valkorion counseled and shaped the Outlander into a vessel of supreme power as the champion defeated Arcann, then his sister Vaylin, and disabled the Eternal Fleet. However, Valkorion then revealed his true plan—that he had allowed his children to ravage the galaxy so that, once overthrown by the Outlander, he would take over the champion's body and command the galaxy as a heroic liberator. In a final clash of wills, the Outlander, aided by Valkorion's own family, overpowered the ancient entity, sending him into oblivion. "

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2018, 01:56:27 PM »

"After a decade of uneasy peace, the truce collapsed, and open warfare between the Jedi and Sith resumed. The Emperor attempted to initiate his galaxy-wide ritual, but a powerful Jedi Knight known as the Hero of Tython thwarted his efforts and destroyed his Voice, a host body that encapsulated his essence and power, in battle on Dromund Kaas. His wounded spirit went into slumber on Yavin IV, but a returned and crazed Revan attempted to resurrect the weakened Emperor to a physical form to permanently destroy him. A coalition of Imperial and Republic forces, believing Revan's meddling would result in the Emperor consuming the galaxy, defeated Revan before the ritual began, but the Emperor’s spirit nevertheless fed off the battle and reawakened. Rejuvenated, the Emperor consumed the planet of Ziost to return to full power.

Valkorion once more, he revealed the Eternal Empire to the galaxy as his twin sons—Arcann and Thexan—invaded the known galaxy and captured a famous champion later known as the Outlander. Judging the Outlander alone to be a worthy adversary, Valkorion orchestrated his death at the hands of Arcann and embedded his consciousness within the Outlander's mind. Valkorion counseled and shaped the Outlander into a vessel of supreme power as the champion defeated Arcann, then his sister Vaylin, and disabled the Eternal Fleet. However, Valkorion then revealed his true plan—that he had allowed his children to ravage the galaxy so that, once overthrown by the Outlander, he would take over the champion's body and command the galaxy as a heroic liberator. In a final clash of wills, the Outlander, aided by Valkorion's own family, overpowered the ancient entity, sending him into oblivion. "

I honestly like it all and enjoy it. Prince Arcaan's story line is great and I think it would make an awesome live action trilogy that predates the three franchise. 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2018, 02:29:26 PM »

It's a neat overall plot, but......I found some holes (in the story or my knowledge of events).

Even though this is still non-canon:

1) Revan was left comatose and in the possession of Vitiate at the end of the book Revan. I would think this would make it a little difficult to fulfill this arc.

2) Consumed Ziost how? Ziost is populated and still exists in the events of TFU (as far as I could tell).

3) "Valkorion once more," How can he be once more before he just was? The Sith Emperor's name was Vitiate.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2018, 04:43:35 PM »

It's a neat overall plot, but......I found some holes (in the story or my knowledge of events).

Even though this is still non-canon:

1) Revan was left comatose and in the possession of Vitiate at the end of the book Revan. I would think this would make it a little difficult to fulfill this arc.

2) Consumed Ziost how? Ziost is populated and still exists in the events of TFU (as far as I could tell).

3) "Valkorion once more," How can he be once more before he just was? The Sith Emperor's name was Vitiate.

1)Revan was eventually released and tried to build an army at The Foundry, but was defeated by a task force.  He attempted to become one with the force but his dual nature prevented it.  His 'Dark" side remained in physical form while his "Light side" became one with the Force.

2.) It had been over a 1000 years between the time of SWTOR and TFU... the planet was still livable.  Not far fetched that people could have colonized it.

3.) He was both, at the same time.  Sometimes he would send his essence  to his Valkorion Body to build a rule the Eternal Empire then go back to his Vitiate body. 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #88 on: October 03, 2018, 05:36:17 PM »

1)Revan was eventually released and tried to build an army at The Foundry, but was defeated by a task force.  He attempted to become one with the force but his dual nature prevented it.  His 'Dark" side remained in physical form while his "Light side" became one with the Force.
So like Kame in DBZ, in an attempt to "purify" himself he unleashes his dark side upon the world in the form of Picolo.

2.) It had been over a 1000 years between the time of SWTOR and TFU... the planet was still livable.  Not far fetched that people could have colonized it.
True, I just needed clarification of "consumed"; physically or merely merely consumption of life force as he did originally on his home planet, leaving a hole in the Force.

3.) He was both, at the same time.  Sometimes he would send his essence  to his Valkorion Body to build and rule the Eternal Empire then go back to his Vitiate body. 
Huh?!?  Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2018, 05:54:43 PM »

So like Kame in DBZ, in an attempt to "purify" himself he unleashes his dark side upon the world in the form of Picolo.
True, I just needed clarification of "consumed"; physically or merely merely consumption of life force as he did originally on his home planet, leaving a hole in the Force.
Huh?!?  Undecided

Sorry, yea he did the exact same thing he did to his home planet.    Vitiate could put his essence into other bodies.  He grew tired of the Sith and founded a new Empire using a different body.  He would hop between the two while he built his new empire. 

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: