Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Toronto ComiCon 2016  (Read 1696 times)
Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« on: March 20, 2016, 09:48:41 PM »

The other day my GF (MalevolentMelaina - Mal) and I watched a video from Darth Knox.  It was from MCM in London, and showed a whole bunch of CosPlaying Star Wars nuts.  We loved it.

So much so, that we decided to hit the Toronto con on short notice.  We didn't go in costume - since neither of us have a completed one yet, but that's actually good, since neither of us has ever once attended a con.  

We parked outside the city and took a train in...Mal is pictured first...of course.

It was good to get a taste of one before jumping into the fire with both feet.

We saw many Kylo Rens, many Deadpools, and many, many Jedi.  The 501st legion - Canadian Garrison - had a really cool set-up, and there were an absolute TON of venders.

We only stayed for a few hours, but left contented that we'd gotten a good taste.

I took a bunch of pics:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kpLMc562i8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kpLMc562i8</a>

I shot a video too, but it didn't turn out.  Sad
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 10:13:47 PM by Lord Rapine » Logged

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 08:34:21 AM »

Evidently I cannot spell vendors correctly.

Strange how the only blurry pic is of Jedi...odd.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

BeaverFever502
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -15

Grey Jedi; Dark Side Points

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 02:56:29 AM »

UHH this makes the wait for the Con here in May a little bit harder! BUUUTTT I have until then to whip up our costumes...which is looking like a pricey endeavor on its own  Shocked

Sabers:
Dark Catalyst Emerald w/ Obsidian
Dark Apprentice V4 w/ Obsidian ~ VA / AS FoC
Dark Initiate V4 LE ~ BR

I embrace the good and evil within, no alliance, only the GREY..

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 06:33:38 AM »

UHH this makes the wait for the Con here in May a little bit harder! BUUUTTT I have until then to whip up our costumes...which is looking like a pricey endeavor on its own  Shocked
This has the potential to become a VERY expensive hobby, if you don't cap it (something I may have learned by experience). Wink

We only went to the Tdot con for a few hours, but it was amazing.  So much to see, and a great welcoming air.   You'll love it.

Which one are you going to?  Sorry if you mentioned it before, but I just woke up...lol

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: