Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323]   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Saber Pictures  (Read 879043 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4830 on: June 24, 2023, 12:45:03 AM »

Nice. I need me a Dominix v4 again then I'll have all 3 that I actually like Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #4831 on: June 24, 2023, 01:17:20 AM »

Nice. I need me a Dominix v4 again then I'll have all 3 that I actually like Tongue

Yep, looking at your list in your signature, you definitely need a V4. There's nothing like having 3 generations of the same design.  Cool

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #4832 on: June 24, 2023, 11:04:06 PM »

Since I'm an Aeon guy, there's no way the Dominixes could outdo my beloved Aeons. So, here they are, all four generations of Aeon:

For people who don't know, there was never an Aeon V1. The Dominix V1 was a PVC saber from back in the day. With the Dominix V2, Ultrasabers switched to machined and anodized aluminum, then they released the Aeon V2, because people wanted a non anodized Dominix.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #4833 on: June 25, 2023, 04:00:05 PM »

Since I'm an Aeon guy, there's no way the Dominixes could outdo my beloved Aeons. So, here they are, all four generations of Aeon:

For people who don't know, there was never an Aeon V1. The Dominix V1 was a PVC saber from back in the day. With the Dominix V2, Ultrasabers switched to machined and anodized aluminum, then they released the Aeon V2, because people wanted a non anodized Dominix.
First off: wonderful sabers, SFD!  The different generations of Aeons look spectacular displayed side-by-side  Smiley

Heh, I didn't know about "never an Aeon vI."  Learn something new everyday^^

Point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #4834 on: June 25, 2023, 09:15:48 PM »

Heh, I didn't know about "never an Aeon vI."  Learn something new everyday^^

Yeah, in the announcement video for the Aeon, Alex (the guy who did the videos before Emory started doing them) said that the Aeon was a new saber for the Ultrasabers lineup, based on the Dominix V2.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #4835 on: June 25, 2023, 10:15:50 PM »

After seeing Zren Tobas post his sweet Standard Issue in the "Pictures of You and Your Saber" thread, I decided to get out my Dark Standard Issue. Mine is a bit less standard, as I attacked it with a file and some sandpaper a few years ago to give it a kind of beat up look:

The pommel is a Prophecy V3 pommel, which also has some scratches on it and the blade is a Heavy Grade blade that I shortened from 36" down to I think about 32" to give the saber better balance for spinning. And I sanded the outside of the blade. It has an "Arctic Blue" (my own mix) LED in it.

I have to say, as a taller dude with bigger hands and long fingers, I really appreciate the 1.48" outer diameter that runs the length of the Standard Issues. It really fits my hand:

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4836 on: June 26, 2023, 07:15:47 PM »

Nice. Now I also need that set up or similar anyway Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #4837 on: June 28, 2023, 12:31:10 PM »

Sentinels and Apprentices:

The regular Sentinel V4 was my second Ultrasabers purchase ever, more than 7 years ago. My first order was a grab bag, so this was my first order where I picked the saber. The Dark Sentinel V4 was a grab bag pull. The Apprentice V4 was an empty I bought at some point. I found it in a box the other day and added electronics to it. Wink The Apprentice LE V4s were both raffle wins. The blue Dark Sentenel LE V5 and Apprentice LE V5 were ones I bought when the V5s were brand new. I bought both as empties and did my own electronics. And, last but not least, the red Dark Sentinel LE V5 was from one of those promotions where you spent so much money and got a free grab bag. Cool

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #4838 on: September 23, 2023, 03:56:18 AM »

The regular Sentinel V4 was my second Ultrasabers purchase ever, more than 7 years ago. My first order was a grab bag, so this was my first order where I picked the saber. The Dark Sentinel V4 was a grab bag pull. The Apprentice V4 was an empty I bought at some point. I found it in a box the other day and added electronics to it. Wink The Apprentice LE V4s were both raffle wins. The blue Dark Sentenel LE V5 and Apprentice LE V5 were ones I bought when the V5s were brand new. I bought both as empties and did my own electronics. And, last but not least, the red Dark Sentinel LE V5 was from one of those promotions where you spent so much money and got a free grab bag. Cool
These are just SOOOO purdy  Grin

Great arsenal, SFD!

Point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #4839 on: September 24, 2023, 04:28:09 PM »

Maybe it's just nostalgia, but I REALLY miss those old PVC stunt sabers. I'd buy one in a heartbeat if US ever decided to do a run or re-release them.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #4840 on: September 24, 2023, 07:21:25 PM »

Yes very purdy but I'd like to know how these got posted and I didn't notice? Man I'm getting too old....

Having said that, this picture isn't helping my itch for wanting a Sentinel LE V4 at some point (and a Prophecy).
Thanks SFD....

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #4841 on: September 24, 2023, 10:41:26 PM »

Maybe it's just nostalgia, but I REALLY miss those old PVC stunt sabers. I'd buy one in a heartbeat if US ever decided to do a run or re-release them.

I never owned any, and I feel like I missed out on something truly special. Not that I don't love Ultrasabers aluminum hilts, it's just that I'm sad that I wasn't here in the early days of the company. By the time I found Ultrasabers and started buying, the V4 sabers had been out for a hot minute.

Yes very purdy but I'd like to know how these got posted and I didn't notice? Man I'm getting too old....

Having said that, this picture isn't helping my itch for wanting a Sentinel LE V4 at some point (and a Prophecy).
Thanks SFD....

**shrugs** I don't notice a lot of things.

**waves hand** You DO want a Sentinel LE V4. (no, I won't be any help in your attempts at resistance Tongue )

In fact, I still kinda want a Sentinel LE V4, and I already own a regular Sentinel V4 and a Dark Sentinel V4, and two Apprentice LE V4s. But I don't have a Sentinel LE V4....

Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: