Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Custom Font Question  (Read 16695 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2013, 06:56:12 PM »

I'm actually done with the impacts. Just gotta get atleast 4 swings then a lock up and done. Cheesy Thanks for the extra help. I hope the first font works out okay. xp I'm saving each file individually, then going to try and figure out how to remove the music and voices for the impacts, swings, and lock ups, I got the power on and off okay though. Bith from Kit Fisto by the way. Should be done here in the next few hours as more help is provided. Though I noticed your Audacity was in German and I don't understand it anymore. xp I took classes but they blew. LIke I felt like I didn't really learn anything.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2013, 07:02:31 PM »

There might only be 4 swing sounds. Sorry guys. Hope 4 swings and 6 clashes will be okay.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2013, 07:24:42 PM »

Finally got all the sounds but I can't seem to cancel out any unwanted noise or vocals. I finally got a good lock up but its when Fisto is talking. "You might have been a proud warrior once but you are now just a pawn in Dooku's game!". I want that out but I'm not figuring out how to do it. x.x Its almost done by the way. Cheesy

Darth Sabre
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -216

TPLA Knight instructor

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2013, 07:45:51 PM »

I'm actually done with the impacts. Just gotta get atleast 4 swings then a lock up and done. Cheesy Thanks for the extra help. I hope the first font works out okay. xp I'm saving each file individually, then going to try and figure out how to remove the music and voices for the impacts, swings, and lock ups, I got the power on and off okay though. Bith from Kit Fisto by the way. Should be done here in the next few hours as more help is provided. Though I noticed your Audacity was in German and I don't understand it anymore. xp I took classes but they blew. LIke I felt like I didn't really learn anything.

You're welcome. I have no experience in removing music and voices; just found sounds without, so I can't help there. I have a guess, though: the program say you'll need a stereo file where the voices are all on one side. Then the program can remove them (I guess). That would mean again: right at the beginning before turning your file mono.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2013, 08:05:02 PM »

So make voices/music on right side?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2013, 08:10:02 PM »

Still no luck in removing the music/voices. xp Wish Lord Vane or someone would chip in.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2013, 08:21:54 PM »

Only thing I need to know is how to get rid of unwanted sound, music, and voices, then I'm set to go. Then I will re upload everything and do a bit more tweeking.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2013, 08:27:48 PM »

Never mind I got a different lock up scene. Its when they kind of slide sabers together and it makes that cool different lock up sound. So I'm good to go. =] Just wish I could get more swings.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2013, 08:36:35 PM »

And I'm done. I got a boot, power on, off, 6 impacts, 4 swings, and a lock up. Just gotta figure out how to remove the extra sounds and make it more clearer. So basically I got a full font for you guys just having troubles with that one thing. 2 of the swings are kinda slow because I thought they sounded cool, its when Fisto got that blue lightsaber and it did the 2 slow swings. Something different.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2013, 08:42:26 PM »

@Sabre or anyone else if you feel like helping me getting the rest of my font done go ahead. I'm going to take a break and watch the new Resident Evil movie. Let me know if anyone comes up with anything.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2013, 09:10:32 PM »

Once a freaking again re-do everything. Every time I go to upload a file it plays the whole scene. I had everything perfect too. Only thing I got fixed was the boot sound perfectly. Now it'll take even longer.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2013, 09:56:00 PM »

Woohoo I got it! Cheesy But I forgot the hum. xp The font isn't as loud as I thought it would be. Got any ideas on how to fix that one? Just the loudness? I want this one thing fixed before posting and sending it off to errock to demo and loading the download link.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2013, 10:04:45 PM »

Cool saber hum with Fisto's voice in it yes or no? Its when he says, "That power will only consume you!". Though I'd like to get the hum louder but with the voice still in if possible. Still trying to figure out how to get unwanted noises and voice out though. But other than tha I got it all done.

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2013, 10:12:39 PM »

Why not both? I mean, you might as well. It would give more options for those who might use it.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2013, 12:05:41 AM »

I could do both I guess. For the first one I just gotta figure out how to remove the voice and make the hum file longer.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: