Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: SWTOR: Sith Acolyte costume  (Read 4154 times)
Son Alexander
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -4

« on: September 04, 2012, 05:12:19 AM »

This took me 3 months to construct. Most of which was trial and error. The whole outfit was hand made using 1/4" craft foam (EVA). The helmet was varies materials, which are described in my youtube tutorial series. The lightsaber I chose was the War Glaive. Hope you folks enjoy it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=487276737950600&set=a.487276447950629.114601.469212173090390&type=1&theater

(Forgive me in linking you to my facebook page where the image is. I was going to upload it, but couldn't figure it out so yeah...)

Akos_Amun
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

I am the Hidden One, the White Falcon

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 06:07:19 AM »

that looks really good! nice job!!

If you right click the pics and select "copy image URL" you can then click on the insert image icon above the smilies above the text box. it will look like this after you click on it: [ img ] [ /img ]  then in-between the "][" part right click and paste. that looks like:

You can add more by repeating the process. There's another more complicated way where you can re-size the image and make it clickable so it saves room in the post but then people can view it full size if they click on it. But that is most useful for really large images that would cause page loading issues if they were put here in full size form. the thread that gives the full process is located here: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=277.0
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 06:11:46 AM by Akos_Amun » Logged

[‾๐‾‾]▦[ooo]▦ị[]ị /RGB Prophecy CE
[))___(___o)_|:)):]GB Liberator V2
((__((>_o_)>(_(_(_(_|_)_)_)_)<(_o_<))__))BR Phantom LE V3
[=[[[[[[[_(_o_( (o(( (\∟[PO][VA][DVA][SRD][SY] Bellicose*
[_(_(_(_(_[_o_]((([__]GB Aeon LE
( ]>|:|:|<( o )|]:[||GB Monarch CE*
*sound
http://chancesofrain.blogspot.c

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -173

Dark side points please.

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 09:35:20 AM »

that looks awesome

The Jedi are simple minded fools who try to avoid there feeling when feelings are the path of true power. The Sith on the other hand are just as foolish in only using anger to fuel there power. To unlock true power one must utilize all of one's emotions.

CZ3RO
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -178

"There were lessons the Jedi couldn't teach me."

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 03:18:51 PM »

Very nice!  ...and scary.

.ZERO.

"The Jedi and their 'Order' betrayed the Chancellor and the Republic - hunting them down isn't about revenge; this is justice."
- Fane Cinden, Imperial Inquisitioner

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 04:37:19 PM »

holy crap!!! thats epic!!!

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Byourel
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 07:58:14 PM »

It's breathtaking, the level of complexity is fantastic and it looks absolutely incredible. To say "Very nice work," would be a gigantic understatement.

"Two there should be; No more, no less. One to embody the power of the Dark Side, the other to crave it." - Bane, Dark Lord of the Sith

Dark Side Points!

Kolthrax
Knight Apprentice

Karking Sith Hound

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 04:15:01 AM »

That looks really great! love all the details ! thanks for sharing

Darkside points please

bryman
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 09:36:26 AM »

Man that is awesome! I have been thinking about adding armor to my dark jedi this gives me some ideas. I already use my mando gauntlets which for now are just sports gear, but i really wanna add chest plates and stuff too.

Son Alexander
Force Sensitive

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2012, 05:57:45 AM »

Thank you all for the comments. It makes my day that everyone likes my work. If you guys are interested in how I did it. I finished my Helm tutorial series and I am working on my armor tutorial series. Just Youtube them. Sith Acolyte Mask tutorial or Sith/Jedi Armor Tutorial. SonAlexander is my user ID. ^^ I will also be more than happy to answer and help with any questions you guys might have during your builds. Just message me on youtube or on my facebook page. I check those the most often.

BrainySmurf
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2012, 03:34:08 AM »

That looks very cool! I like how you've got the textures right and all that Smiley Well done!

First shipment: Grab Bag (colour requested) Aeon GB - Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 with Sound VA
Second shipment: Consular with Sound CG - Phantom V2 BR (a little sith in all of us) - 2x Grab bag Aeon

Light side points please Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: