Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: New York Comic Con 2012 (pic heavy)  (Read 6762 times)
remdog
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2013, 03:19:09 AM »

what color is the av switch on the consular?

"I Created Vaapad To Answer My Weakness: It Channels My Own Darkness Into A Weapon Of The Light."

dhenwood
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 28

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2013, 10:09:40 AM »

cool pics, il make sure to take some from my first trip to the birmingham con (uk birmingham).

im destroyed at the price of those figures though, 50 dollars thats about 30 pounds. i wanted a piccolo figure around the same size at th elondon con and it was 150 gbp. crazy. I definitely would of bought the vader and royal guard set XD i dont suppose you got a business card for that cpmpany did you Master Nero?

( :::::::::::::::::::::::[}o[i i i i i i i][ i i i i i i i]o{}::::::::::::::::::::: )
                                       Phantom LE AS

/l-----¬
()={i i][llll][  o{ii[}}] | ::::::::::::::::::::::::::: )
                               \l
     Scorpion BR

Da

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2013, 12:36:20 AM »

what color is the av switch on the consular?

It's red actually, I think it looks pretty good with the yellow blade (I also have a BR MLS for the saber that I love to use).

cool pics, il make sure to take some from my first trip to the birmingham con (uk birmingham).

im destroyed at the price of those figures though, 50 dollars thats about 30 pounds. i wanted a piccolo figure around the same size at th elondon con and it was 150 gbp. crazy. I definitely would of bought the vader and royal guard set XD i dont suppose you got a business card for that cpmpany did you Master Nero?

Sorry, I didn't grab one  Undecided  I was kinda overwhelmed with the explosion of nerd stuff everywhere, probably because it was my first con.

dhenwood
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 28

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2013, 05:03:07 PM »

ah well worth a try lol. I have too much stuff these days anyway, Need a spring clean ad its only january Tongue

( :::::::::::::::::::::::[}o[i i i i i i i][ i i i i i i i]o{}::::::::::::::::::::: )
                                       Phantom LE AS

/l-----¬
()={i i][llll][  o{ii[}}] | ::::::::::::::::::::::::::: )
                               \l
     Scorpion BR

Da

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2013, 05:37:04 PM »

ah well worth a try lol. I have too much stuff these days anyway, Need a spring clean ad its only january Tongue

I definitely know what you mean dude Wink

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: