Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 2960 2961 [2962] 2963 2964 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4898975 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #44415 on: October 18, 2017, 03:05:10 PM »

My friend and I are going to get Ultrasabers for all of our friends for their birthdays so they don't have to keep borrowing ours.

so how is my friend doing today?  Grin

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #44416 on: October 18, 2017, 03:22:57 PM »

So how great of a friend are you: sound or no sound?

Not that great a friend, I don't have any sabers with sound myself and probably wont get any.

so how is my friend doing today?  Grin

I am a little confused, I must admit.
If you are referring to the friend who is going in with me to buy sabers for our other friends, he is well. Stressed and tired from coming off of a 12, but otherwise well.
If you are referring to me, I am sore, I got scared by a darned cat screaming in my face as I was trying to fix an attic vent and slid down a ladder to get away and landed on my rear end.
If we have a mutual friend that I am not aware of I am mildly surprised and intrigued.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #44417 on: October 18, 2017, 03:31:25 PM »

I am sore, I got scared by a darned cat screaming in my face as I was trying to fix an attic vent and slid down a ladder to get away and landed on my rear end.

That sucks, hope you are ok. So what was a cat doing on a roof/ in an attic while you were fixing the vent?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #44418 on: October 18, 2017, 03:38:23 PM »

That sucks, hope you are ok. So what was a cat doing on a roof/ in an attic while you were fixing the vent?

I was helping out a neighbor and it was one of her cats, she had the attic hatch open to chase out the possum that had made its home up there and he had wandered up there out of curiosity and I guess he thought I was an intruder or something.
I should survive though, just a bruised tail bone and a dented ego.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #44419 on: October 18, 2017, 03:53:56 PM »

Not that great a friend, I don't have any sabers with sound myself and probably wont get any.
In that case your friends won't know what they're missing and you remain a great friend. Grin

I am a little confused, I must admit.
If you are referring to the friend who is going in with me to buy sabers for our other friends, he is well. Stressed and tired from coming off of a 12, but otherwise well.
If you are referring to me, I am sore, I got scared by a darned cat screaming in my face as I was trying to fix an attic vent and slid down a ladder to get away and landed on my rear end.
If we have a mutual friend that I am not aware of I am mildly surprised and intrigued.
I believe he referring to you as his friend so that he will be included on your to-buy-for list. Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #44420 on: October 18, 2017, 03:57:09 PM »

I believe he referring to you as his friend so that he will be included on your to-buy-for list. Tongue

Blast! I knew I shouldn't have told anyone else about this!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #44421 on: October 18, 2017, 04:26:46 PM »

yep, any free saber I can get....I do have an army to supply.  Roll Eyes

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #44422 on: October 18, 2017, 07:29:43 PM »

I was helping out a neighbor and it was one of her cats, she had the attic hatch open to chase out the possum that had made its home up there and he had wandered up there out of curiosity and I guess he thought I was an intruder or something.
I should survive though, just a bruised tail bone and a dented ego.

A possum in an attic is a bit unusual, normally they aren't destructive enough to break in. Cats are evil, it did it for nothing more than it's own pleasure and too see you humiliated.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #44423 on: October 18, 2017, 07:51:43 PM »

A possum in an attic is a bit unusual, normally they aren't destructive enough to break in. Cats are evil, it did it for nothing more than it's own pleasure and too see you humiliated.

Do you mind me asking where in the world you are? Because I have heard that in Australia Possums are very different from what we get here in the states. and at least in my parents neighborhood they can and will tear up stuff.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #44424 on: October 18, 2017, 08:22:04 PM »

Do you mind me asking where in the world you are? Because I have heard that in Australia Possums are very different from what we get here in the states. and at least in my parents neighborhood they can and will tear up stuff.

I swear that American and Australian Possums got mixed up en route. Aussie possums are cute, cuddly rodent-like creatures with a beautiful coloration. American possums are the angry mutant albino offshoot you'd swear was a result of toxic waste dumping.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #44425 on: October 18, 2017, 08:31:54 PM »

I swear that American and Australian Possums got mixed up en route. Aussie possums are cute, cuddly rodent-like creatures with a beautiful coloration. American possums are the angry mutant albino offshoot you'd swear was a result of toxic waste dumping.

Screw that mess. Let's get some of these:

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #44426 on: October 18, 2017, 08:40:48 PM »

I live in Northern Illinois and deal with wildlife on a daily basis. Possums can climb well and manipulate things to a certain point but usually don't do a lot of ripping with their paws (very soft fingers) They do chew tho. It has been my experience that possums do not get into attics unless A) a raccoon or natural event made the hole first B) the roof/house is in disrepair or C) the attic vent has no wire/cover. (still unusual tho)

Darkside Points Please

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #44427 on: October 18, 2017, 09:02:03 PM »

Around here (northern Virginia) they are found in attics fairly often, but Raccoons are also a major problem here. All I know is that they tend to trash the places they stay in and can be pretty mean.

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #44428 on: October 18, 2017, 09:05:05 PM »

hearing all these stories about animals wrecking households I'm happy to live in the Netherlands, wildlife is staying in the woods where it should be!

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #44429 on: October 18, 2017, 09:12:16 PM »

Around here (northern Virginia) they are found in attics fairly often, but Raccoons are also a major problem here. All I know is that they tend to trash the places they stay in and can be pretty mean.

*shrugs* I put nothing past wildlife lol. I see lots of crazy crap every day. Yeah they are nasty messy things tho I find them to be more grin and hiss than actually aggressive. Pick them up all the time  Grin

Darkside Points Please

Pages: 1 ... 2960 2961 [2962] 2963 2964 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: