Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Green AV Switch  (Read 870 times)
darthliam17
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 13, 2012, 11:44:51 PM »

So I want t order a saber with consular green blade and green AV switch. I have looked at picture of sabers with green AV switches and it doesnt look like a real green. It looks more like a teal color. I was just wondering is the green on the AV switch the same as the consular green blade color?
So if anyone has pictures of a saber with green AV switch could you please post it? Also, if anyone has a Catalyst in consular green thats the saber i want to get and i would really like to see what it looks like. So post any pictures of green AV switches or consular green Catalysts.
Thanks!  Smiley

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -80

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 11:56:55 PM »

The Green AVs tend to come a little Teal on photos indeed, but I can assure you it's the exact same color as Consular Green.

Here on my Bellicose you can see that the light seems to be the same as in the SRD Blade, but on the reflection it's clearly a more deep green over the SRD's Teal-ish color.

Here on my buddy's Consular you can see the same effect happens, even on the CG blade itself. The core looks Teal, but the reflection shows it's a proper Consular Green.

Hope this helps Grin

RGB Raven "Stalker"
BR Overlord "Doombringer"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
SRD Bellicose "Protector"
DVA Dominix v3 LE "Corruption"
GB Raven "Azure"

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 12:17:56 AM »

Nice pics Cooler.  I agree, the green AV switch is a true green.  I know this because I have one on my Dark Prophecy, which is running a much bluer Lux V LED, and I personally love the subtle contrast between the "true green" of the switch and the teal/emerald color of the blade.

Just for reference...

darthliam17
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 12:39:25 AM »

Thanks guys so much that really helped  Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: