Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 2978 2979 [2980] 2981 2982 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4900818 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #44685 on: November 07, 2017, 01:37:18 PM »

Don't waste money on Jigsaw, it's not that good.
I felt the franchise went downhill fast after 3.

1st showing is 7pm Thursday. they're advertising us on the screens!
So I need at least half a day on Thursday, and Friday off probably wouldn't be a bad idea.

You speak of having the run of the theater. I'm getting visions of Jedi chasing down a Sith......Benny Hill style. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #44686 on: November 07, 2017, 03:51:08 PM »

yes, we're staging fights in front of the screens, we have access to emergency exits, a dressing room. think that qualifies as "run of the place"  Grin

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #44687 on: November 07, 2017, 04:07:00 PM »

yes, we're staging fights in front of the screens, we have access to emergency exits, a dressing room. think that qualifies as "run of the place"  Grin

That is awesome bigBear

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #44688 on: November 07, 2017, 04:21:44 PM »

That is awesome bigBear

thanks. reputation from all we have done before got us to this point. A good crew that is willing gets credit for this.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #44689 on: November 07, 2017, 06:02:26 PM »

thanks. reputation from all we have done before got us to this point. A good crew that is willing gets credit for this.

I can't wait for the IL group to be formed

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #44690 on: November 07, 2017, 06:23:30 PM »

I can't wait for the IL group to be formed
Watch out. I think you're about to be appointed. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #44691 on: November 07, 2017, 06:41:20 PM »

Too late

Darkside Points Please

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #44692 on: November 08, 2017, 12:07:01 AM »

I felt the franchise went downhill fast after 3.

Honestly, I couldn't even watch most of it.... I don't do gore like that. 🤢

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #44693 on: November 08, 2017, 06:29:09 AM »

Be sure to get some pics.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #44694 on: November 08, 2017, 07:27:41 AM »

already got her a dueling partner, plus not too far a drive to Grand rapids Mi....we could all meet up at a bigger con next yr and really blow the 501st away.  Grin

who's scruffy looking?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #44695 on: November 08, 2017, 02:18:30 PM »

Honestly, I couldn't even watch most of it.... I don't do gore like that. 🤢
Same. I don't do this genre because despite popular opinion, I empathize excessively well. Especially when it comes to something I'm seeing. It's what kept me from pursuing a career in medicine. Dead is one thing, but knowing that someone is dealing with pain makes me freak out.

already got her a dueling partner, plus not too far a drive to Grand rapids Mi....we could all meet up at a bigger con next yr and really blow the 501st away.  Grin
WOOHOO! More harassing the 501. Good times. I actually wish I had made it to the GR con instead of FW. Although I got a call yesterday saying that I won a Florida trip from a contest I signed up for. I'm dubious because I never win anything. But if it's legit, I'll take some time off and go cheer Jev up.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #44696 on: November 08, 2017, 02:23:09 PM »

Now I just need him to quit throwing randomize comments in the welcome thread and pm me with details. I am praying his warehouse isn't in Chicago proper. I can deal with where he lives but going into Chicago gah

Darkside Points Please

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #44697 on: November 08, 2017, 03:10:33 PM »

right, he kept sending me voice messages, mind you, I was at work in a noisy factory. not the best place to stop and TRY to listen.

who's scruffy looking?

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #44698 on: November 08, 2017, 03:18:21 PM »

right, he kept sending me voice messages, mind you, I was at work in a noisy factory. not the best place to stop and TRY to listen.

Yeah, no. Not easy at all. I'm just waiting for him to tell where, when and with who

Darkside Points Please

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #44699 on: November 08, 2017, 03:34:50 PM »

WOOHOO! More harassing the 501. Good times. I actually wish I had made it to the GR con instead of FW. Although I got a call yesterday saying that I won a Florida trip from a contest I signed up for. I'm dubious because I never win anything. But if it's legit, I'll take some time off and go cheer Jev up.

GR was fun, Rob Miller was there and gave a quick props to the group, ghostbusters also piped up to the group. people looked, and asked...but when the 501st told one of their new members "we don't do saber duels, you want to talk to that guy about the Jedi council"

that was top of the world feeling.

who's scruffy looking?

Pages: 1 ... 2978 2979 [2980] 2981 2982 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: