Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dirty looks good  (Read 786 times)
Kezeroth
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

Dark Side!

« on: February 03, 2016, 12:07:16 AM »

Shocked

My first time spray painting a my US Dark standard issue and after engraving it and sanding it down all over I think I like more then my other Dark standard issue. Makes me think I found the Saber on Tatooine somewhere. I plan on adding Aurebesh all down the hilt. Atm the Aurebesh says.. " I will not fall." "Jedi & the sith." I'll make sure to add more pictures as I get done.  Grin

Dark Standard Issue V3 x2

RevanReborn
Technomancer of the Graflex Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1086

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 04:01:00 AM »

That looks great!  Really like the grooves in combo with that weathered paint job.  Engraving looks really good- would look aweome covered in inscription Smiley.  Look forward to seeing- keep up the good work.

Antron007
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 35

Give light or dark points and let the force decide

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 04:41:03 AM »

Very nice. Point to you. Totally get the Tatooine vibe as well. MTFBWY

Sabers I own: Customized Archon V3* (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with PYO, Currently set to GB; Customized Dark Initiate LE v4 (Stunt) CG; Apprentice V4 (Grab Bag w/ li-ion) BR; Graflex SE (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with GB, Currently set to GB; Menace SE* (DIY); TBD;

*Hilts I swap the electronics between.

Sabers/Hilts I want: Guardian, Chosen One SE, Consular, Dark Omen, the rest of them in no particular order.

"If you don't see me somewhere out there in the Galaxy slaying some form of evil, it's because I'm sneaking up on you right now." - Antron Mok

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: