Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653071 times)
Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #165 on: November 11, 2016, 01:00:12 AM »

I haven't gotten GS yet - but he hits HARD.  Nice one!

If I personally had to pick one player as the OVERALL MVP - it would be Qui Gon Jinn.

I'll be back later with why.  Dishes are calling.   Roll Eyes

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #166 on: November 11, 2016, 01:04:48 AM »

Right on. Smiley

For now though, he's a much needed other DS character...lol

I know the feeling. I have him, but I haven't touched him since I got him. My plans have taken me in other directions.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #167 on: November 11, 2016, 01:05:16 AM »

I haven't gotten GS yet - but he hits HARD.  Nice one!

If I personally had to pick one player as the OVERALL MVP - it would be Qui Gon Jinn.

I'll be back later with why.  Dishes are calling.   Roll Eyes

WHAT??!!

LEAVE US HANGING MUCH?

Dishes - schmishes.  That's what house elves are for.

Tongue

I know the feeling. I have him, but I haven't touched him since I got him. My plans have taken me in other directions.
I just know that whenever I face those bastards, they do hit hard. 

Looking forward to trying him...going to level him up a little first though, so he's not just blaster fodder.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #168 on: November 11, 2016, 01:10:56 AM »

The answer to your dish problems ^^

Paper Plates and Ping Cuisine!

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #169 on: November 11, 2016, 01:12:24 AM »

WHAT??!!

LEAVE US HANGING MUCH?

Dishes - schmishes.  That's what house elves are for.

Tongue

My opinion on why he's so valuable:

He hits hard, and he can debuff an opposing character. When he does, he also boosts up your entire team's offense. He also has a multi attack special that is multiplied if the other attacker is a Jedi. That multi attack can be used every other turn, so he can rack up a lot of hits in a short period of time. He also recharges his hit meter quickly. As a leader, he can give serious boosts to Jedi speed, so you can easily outpace the other team if you're going with all Jedi.

I love to use his debuff against tanks when they've taunted or when someone has a health buff. "Awww...I'm sorry. We're you planning on using that? Oh, look. Now my whole squad can hit so much harder for multiple turns. Goodbye." 😈

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #170 on: November 11, 2016, 01:16:11 AM »

My opinion on why he's so valuable:

He hits hard, and he can debuff an opposing character. When he does, he also boosts up your entire team's offense. He also has a multi attack special that is multiplied if the other attacker is a Jedi. That multi attack can be used every other turn, so he can rack up a lot of hits in a short period of time. He also recharges his hit meter quickly. As a leader, he can give serious boosts to Jedi speed, so you can easily outpace the other team if you're going with all Jedi.

I love to use his debuff against tanks when they've taunted or when someone has a health buff. "Awww...I'm sorry. We're you planning on using that? Oh, look. Now my whole squad can hit so much harder for multiple turns. Goodbye." 😈

ROTF!!!

I see.

Bwahahahaha!

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #171 on: November 11, 2016, 02:35:19 AM »

Tuesday unlocked both Qui-Gon and Ventriss.  Today unlocked Dooku.  All are now level 50, tier 6 going on 7 gear, and I have 0 credits....

Need to farm some Jedi to unlock Yoda.  Unlock projects are currently Anakin and Rey.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #172 on: November 11, 2016, 03:03:55 AM »

Tuesday unlocked both Qui-Gon and Ventriss.  Today unlocked Dooku.  All are now level 50, tier 6 going on 7 gear, and I have 0 credits....

Need to farm some Jedi to unlock Yoda.  Unlock projects are currently Anakin and Rey.
Very cool Vivectius. Smiley

Good to see you.  Where have ya been?

I'm like lvl 40 now, and am nowhere near having enough shards for those characters yet.  I'm maybe not doing something properly - oh well for now I guess - it's fun. Smiley

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #173 on: November 11, 2016, 03:18:31 AM »

Very cool Vivectius. Smiley

Good to see you.  Where have ya been?

I'm like lvl 40 now, and am nowhere near having enough shards for those characters yet.  I'm maybe not doing something properly - oh well for now I guess - it's fun. Smiley

"Whenever you chase two rabbits, you will always lose one."

You may just be chasing a different rabbit than Viv.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #174 on: November 11, 2016, 04:23:21 AM »

"Whenever you chase two rabbits, you will always lose one."

You may just be chasing a different rabbit than Viv.
I'm supposed to be chasing a rabbit now?

Tongue

A wise adage.  I've never heard that one. Smiley 

+1 Sir Landen of Manticore. Tongue

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #175 on: November 11, 2016, 04:32:27 AM »

Sorry . . . I just watched the Video . . . added sabers to Cart . . . Fulcrum . . . Lost Grey . . . I can't afford to buy them right now though . . . aarrgghh!

I'm too dizzy to type much.  Those new sabers are AMAZING.

But here are screen caps of QGJ's 3 Attacks when completely maxed out . . . you need only read to understand his Value.  Smiley

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #176 on: November 11, 2016, 04:53:27 AM »

I've borrowed a couple Qui-Gon's. Meh. Everyone else in my squad was more useful than him.

Way to go Viv!

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #177 on: November 11, 2016, 04:54:07 AM »

Sorry . . . I just watched the Video . . . added sabers to Cart . . . Fulcrum . . . Lost Grey . . . I can't afford to buy them right now though . . . aarrgghh!

I'm too dizzy to type much.  Those new sabers are AMAZING.

But here are screen caps of QGJ's 3 Attacks when completely maxed out . . . you need only read to understand his Value.  Smiley

Yes please.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #178 on: November 11, 2016, 06:46:29 AM »

yoda event, just nailed 50 shards today alone. hopefully 50 more tomorrow.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #179 on: November 11, 2016, 10:35:04 AM »

I've borrowed a couple Qui-Gon's. Meh. Everyone else in my squad was more useful than him.

Wait until you get him up near those level.

LC,

I am at level 79, I have 12 characters at 7*, all are between level 70-73 and most are at gear level 8, a couple are at 7. I'm looking to max them out while I collect new characters.

I'm ready for a new guild. Mine is a great one for newer players, but now we are just moving way too slowly for the upper players to advance. I know I'm right in the cusp of who you're looking for in your guild, so if you don't think I'm ready, I understand, and I'll come back later with this request.

Would you care to shoot me a guild invite?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 11:36:34 AM by Landen Se-Sentien » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: