Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653846 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #345 on: November 26, 2016, 11:16:56 PM »

nope, 5/8 to HK47 now. 1 shard for Jedi Guardian promotion. 5 to unlock Sun Fac..managed some Wedge shards so far

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #346 on: November 27, 2016, 02:11:24 AM »

Is there that many mandos in the game?

No, I am saying I want more added.  There are plenty to choose.

Canderous Ordo
Pre Visla
Jango Fett
Sabine Wren
Duchess Satine
Mandalorian Supercommando

And a man could dream but... Mirta Gev. ::sigh::

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #347 on: November 27, 2016, 02:41:08 AM »

Canderous Ordo
Pre Visla
Jango Fett
Sabine Wren
Duchess Satine

Oooh Jango and Visla would be cool.

I shard away from Fives, I'll have him tomorrow. Next is Boba.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #348 on: November 27, 2016, 07:09:14 AM »

Canderous Ordo
Pre Visla
Jango Fett
Sabine Wren
Duchess Satine

I've been saying forever they should add Mandalorian as a character class.

Add Bo Katan to the list and I was thinking for the generic Mandalorian class fighters they could do:

- Mandalorian Field Medic (not enough Healers in the game)

- Mandalorian Scout (gives all Allies foresight for 2 Turns)

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #349 on: November 27, 2016, 04:42:36 PM »

I've been saying forever they should add Mandalorian as a character class.

Add Bo Katan to the list and I was thinking for the generic Mandalorian class fighters they could do:

- Mandalorian Field Medic (not enough Healers in the game)

- Mandalorian Scout (gives all Allies foresight for 2 Turns)

If I could have a full Mando team I would never use anyone else ever.

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #350 on: November 27, 2016, 04:51:38 PM »

promoted Asoka. pretty close to unlocking a few more.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #351 on: November 27, 2016, 06:31:14 PM »

Got Fives. I'm getting too many characters to keep track of.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #352 on: November 27, 2016, 06:40:27 PM »

Got Fives. I'm getting too many characters to keep track of.

Develop characters that you use frequently for a variety of situations and focus on them. About 15-20 should be a good start. That will give you teams for Galactic War and other varied teams you'll encounter. Don't worry too much about the others right now. Develop them later.

That's what I'm doing. I'm currently working on Rebels and Scoundrels.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #353 on: November 27, 2016, 07:06:36 PM »

I don't worry about developing them right off. my teams are pretty solid, working characters up now for their ships...need to work my pilots up now.

who's scruffy looking?

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #354 on: November 27, 2016, 08:04:40 PM »

Develop characters that you use frequently for a variety of situations and focus on them. About 15-20 should be a good start. That will give you teams for Galactic War and other varied teams you'll encounter. Don't worry too much about the others right now. Develop them later.

That's what I'm doing. I'm currently working on Rebels and Scoundrels.

I've already been doing that. I wish I could buy training droids with creds, that would help. I also keep thinking I should focus at least half on my pilots. Actually, screw them for now, I still have 9 player levels to go before I unlock ships.

I'm currently going for Boba, ST Han, Rey, Phasma, and Cad Bane. Maybe after that I'll focus on teams of specific characters. (Rebels, Scoundrels, etc.)

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #355 on: November 28, 2016, 09:01:43 PM »

I've already been doing that. I wish I could buy training droids with creds, that would help. I also keep thinking I should focus at least half on my pilots. Actually, screw them for now, I still have 9 player levels to go before I unlock ships.

I'm currently going for Boba, ST Han, Rey, Phasma, and Cad Bane. Maybe after that I'll focus on teams of specific characters. (Rebels, Scoundrels, etc.)

You'll get to a point where you NEVER run out of training droids ever again, both with characters and ships.  Been that way with character training droids for me for a long time, and I'm already reaching that point with ship training droids.  Credits will be what you are very short on.  Scoundrels are very important for building up credits and training droids, so you need a team of those quickly.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #356 on: November 28, 2016, 09:04:28 PM »

You'll get to a point where you NEVER run out of training droids ever again, both with characters and ships.  Been that way with character training droids for me for a long time, and I'm already reaching that point with ship training droids.  Credits will be what you are very short on.  Scoundrels are very important for building up credits and training droids, so you need a team of those quickly.

I have at least three scoundrels, and I'm working towards Fett and Cad Bane.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #357 on: November 28, 2016, 09:05:36 PM »

Scoundrels are very important for building up credits and training droids, so you need a team of those quickly.
Working towards Boba, Greedo, and ST Han...any other suggestions?

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #358 on: November 28, 2016, 09:21:11 PM »

Just pulled Ewok Elder from a Bronzium card. Also 15 more bonus shards for Biggs, that's the second bunch of shards I've got for him from one of those, the first giving 25.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #359 on: November 28, 2016, 11:24:21 PM »

I have at least three scoundrels, and I'm working towards Fett and Cad Bane.

Working towards Boba, Greedo, and ST Han...any other suggestions?

Unfortunately Greedo is kinda week.  Cad is a little better, and even better against Jedi.  Chewie is a good Scoundrel.  He is a beast of a tank, can taunt more often, can heal himself, and his primary fire can shave off turn meter.  ST Han is kind of a good backup tank to Chewie, but he can go down fast so I only taunt in a pinch, or on the 3rd round of 3.  Both are slow, so they need speed mods, either a set of speed mods, or just health/armor/whatever with speed on them.  IG-88 is a freaking beast.  He's a bit fragile, but his main attack and his spray can be devastating.  Plus, the more debuffs on the field, the harder he hits.  Dengar is also a good one.  The debuffs he can lay also make IG-88 hit even harder.  My usual scoundrel team is Chewie lead, ST Han, Boba, Dengar, and IG-88.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: