Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653799 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #450 on: December 06, 2016, 04:04:22 PM »

Cool - trying that. Smiley

I don't have Wedge yet though.  I'm guessing that's what you meant by "Wiggs".

Wiggs is the deadly combination of Wedge and Biggs. "W" from "Wedge", and the rest from "Biggs". I got lucky by pulling Wedge from a Chromium Card. Now I'm working to get both to gear level VII, as they are both a little fragile. Speaking of fragile, my Lando needs some serious work in that area too.

AFAIK, Biggs' special ability, which I assume you know what it is, is what makes them so effective together.

I don't think that squad will quite work for you. First, you don't have Wedge, second, my RG has 1300 power on yours, not to mention 4 mods. Mine has 8 health bars, and 4 protection. And since he taunts whenever one of my toons goes below 50% health, it's a little harder to kill my other characters.  Smiley   I anxiously await his promotion to 4*. Then he'll really be a force to be reckoned with.                      Grin

My A Team for GW is Bariss leading, Lumi, Ahsoka, Consular, and Yoda.  It's REALLY hard to kill my group.  Cheesy  I can usually do 1-9 or 10 before I have to start inputting other characters, using trash squads to burn up specials, or using a whole other squad to soften the team up first by killing a key member.

Heh, enjoy it while it lasts.  Once you cross the 80 threshold it's a whole new level of pain.  Sidious is no longer viable and consular won't be near enough for heals.  Wiggs is still usable in the right group type, but you'll have to make some changes to the rest.  My advice is try really Really REALLY hard to get the 150 GW win achievement before you get to 80.  You'll want those Vader shards and after you get above 80, you'll start seeing teams on GW 6, 9, 10, 11, and especially 12 that will make scream and curse.  I have thrown my phone many a time in anger at the ridiculousness of some of the teams.

That's obviously hard to kill, but what about your own offense? From what I've gathered, Barriss doesn't hit hard, Lumi and Consular are okay, Ahsoka's special is nice, and I don't know much of anything about Yoda.

I'm currently level 56 and I've beaten 17 GW's. 😬   Not sure if I'll make it.  Undecided

1 shard away from Lumi.

One stinking shard!

BAH!!

I've been there, be patient. If it makes you feel any better, I'm working on getting her to 5*.  Tongue

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #451 on: December 06, 2016, 04:25:31 PM »

Wiggs is the deadly combination of Wedge and Biggs. "W" from "Wedge", and the rest from "Biggs". I got lucky by pulling Wedge from a Chromium Card. Now I'm working to get both to gear level VII, as they are both a little fragile. Speaking of fragile, my Lando needs some serious work in that area too.

AFAIK, Biggs' special ability, which I assume you know what it is, is what makes them so effective together.

I don't think that squad will quite work for you. First, you don't have Wedge, second, my RG has 1300 power on yours, not to mention 4 mods. Mine has 8 health bars, and 4 protection. And since he taunts whenever one of my toons goes below 50% health, it's a little harder to kill my other characters.  Smiley   I anxiously await his promotion to 4*. Then he'll really be a force to be reckoned with.                      Grin

I've been there, be patient. If it makes you feel any better, I'm working on getting her to 5*.  Tongue
Well, I didn't say today.

You've clearly dedicated a whole lot more time to this game than I have.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #452 on: December 06, 2016, 04:35:41 PM »

Well, I didn't say today.

You've clearly dedicated a whole lot more time to this game than I have.

Oh, right.  Roll Eyes   You've probably checked,  but Wedge isn't easy to get. Cantina battle 6-F and data cards are the only way.

Yeah, I guess I have. What keeps me coming back is it's obviously fun, but there's always something new to work towards. Always something to improve. Star count, gear level, unlocking new character. It doesn't end. At least not where I am.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #453 on: December 06, 2016, 04:37:11 PM »

Biggs and Douku close for promotion. 5* Wedge is ships area too.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #454 on: December 06, 2016, 05:01:46 PM »

My A Team for GW is Bariss leading, Lumi, Ahsoka, Consular, and Yoda.  It's REALLY hard to kill my group.  Cheesy  I can usually do 1-9 or 10 before I have to start inputting other characters, using trash squads to burn up specials, or using a whole other squad to soften the team up first by killing a key member.

Barriss, Lumi, Consular, QGJ, and Biggs. I can usually get to node 11 before I lose someone. Almost level 81, but I've kept many of my characters in the 70s, which then keeps the other teams in the high 70s low 80s. I will start to level then up once I get my rebels and scoundrels up to speed.

I'd love to add Yoda to the team, but he just isn't there yet. I need to unlock higher mods and get gear levels up on him. He dies a little too quickly.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #455 on: December 06, 2016, 05:15:38 PM »

I unlocked Fett, which means I have a five member scoundrel team,

Did you not have that until now?

Sorry for commenting on it this late, I didn't think of it until now.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #456 on: December 06, 2016, 05:27:02 PM »

Oh, right.  Roll Eyes   You've probably checked,  but Wedge isn't easy to get. Cantina battle 6-F and data cards are the only way.

Yeah, I guess I have. What keeps me coming back is it's obviously fun, but there's always something new to work towards. Always something to improve. Star count, gear level, unlocking new character. It doesn't end. At least not where I am.
Oh yes - for me too.

Yep, Wedge will be much later on...lol  You were fortunate to get him on a card.  Smiley

I'd spend a lot more time on the game, and on here too, but RL is begging for attention ATM. Tongue

It seems I'm at a lull in game at this point.  About to get a bunch of characters, or promote them (RG included Tongue).

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #457 on: December 06, 2016, 05:31:16 PM »

just aquired Asoka's fighter. 5 shards for Wedge.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #458 on: December 06, 2016, 05:31:37 PM »

Did you not have that until now?

Sorry for commenting on it this late, I didn't think of it until now.

Nope. Just a 4 team. I've been able to do the lower tier heists, but now the uppers will be locked.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #459 on: December 06, 2016, 06:39:24 PM »

That's obviously hard to kill, but what about your own offense? From what I've gathered, Barriss doesn't hit hard, Lumi and Consular are okay, Ahsoka's special is nice, and I don't know much of anything about Yoda.

I'm currently level 56 and I've beaten 17 GW's. 😬   Not sure if I'll make it.  Undecided

Yeah, Bariss' DPS sucks for sure.  However her ability to keep the team free of debuffs and heal through some awful stuff and give out bonus defense makes her valuable.  Not to mention the big health boost for everybody gives your team a lot more survivability once all your protection is gone.  Yoda is quite valuable.  Foresight practically all the time, he can steal the other team's buffs and give them to your whole team, plus Foresight and debuff immunity.  He also gets turn meter from his basic and his big attack will remove turn meter and it stuns.

The team DPS isn't the highest, but it's a team that can survive quite well.

The grind for Wedge sucks.  Even if you get him from a card, you still gotta spend a whole lot of time getting him more stars.

I'm dealing with that grind all over again for Lando.  His is a little better because there are two Cantina battles you can get shards from, and one of them costs less to run.  The downside of that though is that battle doesn't give you as much goodies, like ship credits, which are suuuuper needed.  So I opted to go with the battle that costs more energy to run but you get more rewards.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #460 on: December 06, 2016, 07:34:24 PM »

My scoundrel team got obliterated in tier 4 of the Droid smuggle. I need to get their gear, mods, and stars way up.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #461 on: December 06, 2016, 09:08:07 PM »

Oh yes - for me too.

Yep, Wedge will be much later on...lol  You were fortunate to get him on a card.  Smiley

I'd spend a lot more time on the game, and on here too, but RL is begging for attention ATM. Tongue

It seems I'm at a lull in game at this point.  About to get a bunch of characters, or promote them (RG included Tongue).

Indeed I was fortunate.

I've had lulls before, it's worth it when they're over.  Smiley

Nope. Just a 4 team. I've been able to do the lower tier heists, but now the uppers will be locked.

So I acquired 5 Scoundrels before you. Fancy that.  Undecided

Yeah, Bariss' DPS sucks for sure.  However her ability to keep the team free of debuffs and heal through some awful stuff and give out bonus defense makes her valuable.  Not to mention the big health boost for everybody gives your team a lot more survivability once all your protection is gone.  Yoda is quite valuable.  Foresight practically all the time, he can steal the other team's buffs and give them to your whole team, plus Foresight and debuff immunity.  He also gets turn meter from his basic and his big attack will remove turn meter and it stuns.

The team DPS isn't the highest, but it's a team that can survive quite well.

The grind for Wedge sucks.  Even if you get him from a card, you still gotta spend a whole lot of time getting him more stars.

I'm dealing with that grind all over again for Lando.  His is a little better because there are two Cantina battles you can get shards from, and one of them costs less to run.  The downside of that though is that battle doesn't give you as much goodies, like ship credits, which are suuuuper needed.  So I opted to go with the battle that costs more energy to run but you get more rewards.

Yup, I really want Barriss.

Also yup. I unlocked Lando from one battle. Boy that took a while. Good thing Cantina Battles aren't limited to 3 attempts a day like other battles for shards.

My scoundrel team got obliterated in tier 4 of the Droid smuggle. I need to get their gear, mods, and stars way up.

I had a good day there. I unlocked the second tier (Cheesy), but with both tries I pulled 24 4* droids and 40 5* droids.  Cool   I got Ackbar from lvl 49 to 53, ST Han from 4 all the way to 53, and had enough left over to get Sid and RG from 53 to 56.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #462 on: December 06, 2016, 11:21:11 PM »

You acquired five scoundrels before me as well.  I'm still at 3.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #463 on: December 06, 2016, 11:21:41 PM »

Haha...   I just obliterated the Tier 4 droid challenge today.  I got two sets of really good parts from my guild's Tier 7 Heroic Rancor raid last night and I finished the last 2 pieces to get Boba Fett upgrade to Gear 9. He's really kicking them in the teeth now!

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #464 on: December 07, 2016, 01:37:41 AM »

Sweet Sith, have you seen what Jyn can do....

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: