Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653844 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #525 on: December 09, 2016, 05:05:21 AM »

Well, start out getting her 1 pair of health mods and 1 pair of armor mods, so you get the 5% bonus for each.  Then when you get them maxed you'll get the 10% bonus.  The last pair can be whatever.  Could even do another set of health mods.

For some toons it's XI and some can make it to XII.  Basically you know you've reached the max when there are items in slots that say "This gear will become available in a later update."

I unlocked mod challenges earlier today, so it's easier to get good health mods.

I'm not anywhere close to that on anyone, but thanks.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #526 on: December 09, 2016, 06:07:41 AM »

Well, start out getting her 1 pair of health mods and 1 pair of armor mods, so you get the 5% bonus for each.  Then when you get them maxed you'll get the 10% bonus.  The last pair can be whatever.  Could even do another set of health mods.

My JKA is 9047 at lvl 84 and my QGJ is 8956 at lvl 85.  Both are Gear XI.  Anakin really benefits from the extra speed and he's pretty deadly.  It's nice that 1 can block buffs and the other can strip them, so pretty potent for countering tanks like RG.

For some toons it's XI and some can make it to XII.  Basically you know you've reached the max when there are items in slots that say "This gear will become available in a later update."
Actually the max gear is gear XI. XII will be done in a future update. Who's better RG or Pathfinder?

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #527 on: December 09, 2016, 09:02:48 AM »

got ST Han today. off for my next plots. lol

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #528 on: December 09, 2016, 02:14:00 PM »

I just received a confirmation of the Emperors event. I don't think I can even have a 5* Rebel team by then. Cry

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #529 on: December 09, 2016, 02:35:04 PM »

Woohoo!  Emperor's Demise Event is coming back on December 23rd!  Get your Rebel squads ready!

Honestly if you aren't ready now, you should put everything you have into getting your Rebel squad to 5* or higher as well as getting them leveled and geared up.  Tier 1-4 gets you stuff and some shards, but you have to clear Tier 5 in order to unlock him.  You get enough credits and shards from 5 to unlock him and then it goes up from there.  If you clear Tier 6 they'll give you enough shards and credits to upgrade him again.  Same with Tier 7, though I hear 7 is pretty damn rough.  Work hard and give it your all because it's been several months since the last one and from what it seems, they may only run this event 2 or 3 times a year.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #530 on: December 09, 2016, 03:38:15 PM »

Oh boy. I have a slight chance, but a chance nonetheless to get Palpatine.

5* checklist:

Biggs - check

Wedge - X, with no way to get shards

Ackbar - X, but could make it with arena shipments

Lando - possible, it will be close with only one battle to get shards from

ST Han - Also possible through Arena shipments  

Although it is possible I'll get Jyn from the coming tournament. Assuming I do, that's 1. Biggs is 2, assuming I get Lando is 3. But I can only do either ST Han or Ackbar.

Is it possible?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #531 on: December 09, 2016, 04:21:42 PM »

Oh boy. I have a slight chance, but a chance nonetheless to get Palpatine.

5* checklist:

Biggs - check

Wedge - X, with no way to get shards

Ackbar - X, but could make it with arena shipments

Lando - possible, it will be close with only one battle to get shards from

ST Han - Also possible through Arena shipments 

Although it is possible I'll get Jyn from the coming tournament. Assuming I do, that's 1. Biggs is 2, assuming I get Lando is 3. But I can only do either ST Han or Ackbar.

Is it possible?

Honestly I'm not sure.  I don't remember if you have to have a full squad of 5 or not.  I would work on ST Han more than Ackbar because you'll want a tank.  Jyn is a gamble because you'll have to get like in the top 50 or possibly even higher in order to unlock her AND get her to 5 stars.  Lando and Biggs will be good.  You could work on Luke and Hoth Rebel Scout too depending on what your constraints are.  They have missions you should be able to get to.  Of course if you haven't started them already you probably won't make it.  Your other option might be to drop the cash and/or crystals when they open up those packs.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #532 on: December 09, 2016, 04:24:22 PM »

I think I can do it. I just Need to get ackbar or  bistan from 4 to 5* and I need to get wedge to 5*. I'll only be able to unlock at 5* cause there is no possible way I can get four more 6* rebels. That's asking miracles. And plus it doesn't open til the 23rd and stays open for a week. I'm positive I can do it.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #533 on: December 09, 2016, 04:30:48 PM »

I think I can do it. I just Need to get ackbar or  bistan from 4 to 5* and I need to get wedge to 5*. I'll only be able to unlock at 5* cause there is no possible way I can get four more 6* rebels. That's asking miracles. And plus it doesn't open til the 23rd and stays open for a week. I'm positive I can do it.

Yeah, you sound like you have a good shot.  I would push harder on Ackbar.  He's a good leader for the Rebels and you will want his two special abilities against the Emperor.  Besides Ackbar and Wedge, who else is on your team?

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #534 on: December 09, 2016, 04:44:46 PM »

Yeah, you sound like you have a good shot.  I would push harder on Ackbar.  He's a good leader for the Rebels and you will want his two special abilities against the Emperor.  Besides Ackbar and Wedge, who else is on your team?
Lando 5* lvl 59 gear 7
Leia 6* lvl 66 gear 7
Biggs 5* lvl 56 gear 7
Wedge 4* lvl 67 gear 5(just got him last saturday)/Bistan 4* lvl 47 gear 4.
Ackbar 4*(23 shards to 5*) lvl 23 gear 2.

I also was thinking luke since I have him at 4* and I think I'm halfway to 5* https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20exia/collection/luke-skywalker/

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #535 on: December 09, 2016, 04:57:52 PM »

Lando 5* lvl 59 gear 7
Leia 6* lvl 66 gear 7
Biggs 5* lvl 56 gear 7
Wedge 4* lvl 67 gear 5(just got him last saturday)/Bistan 4* lvl 47 gear 4.
Ackbar 4*(23 shards to 5*) lvl 23 gear 2.

I also was thinking luke since I have him at 4* and I think I'm halfway to 5* https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20exia/collection/luke-skywalker/

Either Lando or Ackbar leader, then Leia, Biggs, and Wedge.  I might go with Ackbar cuz he gives speed and tenacity which in this event will be more important than speed and crit damage.  There's also a bonus attack whenever somebody uses a non attack, so either of Ackbar's specials as well as Leia's stealth.  Lando's rolling crits and AOE ability will be a very big help.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #536 on: December 09, 2016, 05:04:19 PM »

Honestly I'm not sure.  I don't remember if you have to have a full squad of 5 or not.  I would work on ST Han more than Ackbar because you'll want a tank.  Jyn is a gamble because you'll have to get like in the top 50 or possibly even higher in order to unlock her AND get her to 5 stars.  Lando and Biggs will be good.  You could work on Luke and Hoth Rebel Scout too depending on what your constraints are.  They have missions you should be able to get to.  Of course if you haven't started them already you probably won't make it.  Your other option might be to drop the cash and/or crystals when they open up those packs.

So you're saying I should go for Han and Grewowl should go for Ackbar?

I'm going with the characters I have. Not close to unlocking any others, plus I would need a lot of shards to unlock and promote.

As for Jyn, I'm investing heavily in ally points. I currently have 66K and there's still a few more days to come. I'm trying out a new plan I thought of after the previous squad tournament.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #537 on: December 09, 2016, 06:38:14 PM »

I'm going with the characters I have. Not close to unlocking any others, plus I would need a lot of shards to unlock and promote.

As for Jyn, I'm investing heavily in ally points. I currently have 66K and there's still a few more days to come. I'm trying out a new plan I thought of after the previous squad tournament.
And what is this plan? I may have to steal a page out of your book. I have over 100k ally points Shocked I'm not doing the tournament cuz all the people on my server are whales. The top 100 people last time had 7* rex, baze, wiggs, QGJ teams all max gear and had all equippable(i just made up a word Wink ) gears. I don'r even do the tournaments.

Either Lando or Ackbar leader, then Leia, Biggs, and Wedge.  I might go with Ackbar cuz he gives speed and tenacity which in this event will be more important than speed and crit damage.  There's also a bonus attack whenever somebody uses a non attack, so either of Ackbar's specials as well as Leia's stealth.  Lando's rolling crits and AOE ability will be a very big help.
Well I don't know if I'll get wedge to 5* star but I can get luke there. Ackbar is in the arena shipments so that's easy. and anyways I don't need to  keep  them all alive I just need the kill palpatine and two puny little royal guards. Easy Roll Eyes

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #538 on: December 09, 2016, 06:46:23 PM »

And what is this plan? I may have to steal a page out of your book. I have over 100k ally points Shocked I'm not doing the tournament cuz all the people on my server are whales. The top 100 people last time had 7* rex, baze, wiggs, QGJ teams all max gear and had all equippable(i just made up a word Wink ) gears. I don'r even do the tournaments.

Sorry, this plan doesn't exactly help defeat characters. I'm not gonna participate until there's about an hour left in the event. Then I'll run my best team continuously with all my ally points. Make it to 1st, and then hold that position. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #539 on: December 09, 2016, 06:49:38 PM »

Well, I guess I may have read your post wrong.  As far as Ackbar or ST Han, you should go for whichever you are closer to unlocking/getting to 5 stars.  If you can manage both to 5*, even better since you have until the beginning of January.

Well I don't know if I'll get wedge to 5* star but I can get luke there. Ackbar is in the arena shipments so that's easy. and anyways I don't need to  keep  them all alive I just need the kill palpatine and two puny little royal guards. Easy Roll Eyes

Wedge would help a lot, but yeah you can use Luke instead.

Sorry, this plan doesn't exactly help defeat characters. I'm not gonna participate until there's about an hour left in the event. Then I'll run my best team continuously with all my ally points. Make it to 1st, and then hold that position. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

Just so you know, that plan probably won't work.  When you're at the back of the pack you get a ton of points for each opponent you defeat and each team member you keep up.  The closer to the front you get, the less points you get per fight.  I was barely able to claw my way into the top 100-200, granted I'm in the level 80+ division and dealing with maxed out meta character teams.  I'm gonna try a different strategy and start the instant the tournament starts and try and jump into a top slot right off, then try and hold it.  Pretty sure your initial rank is based on when you first join the tourney compared to everybody else.  Also, keep in mind that every like 4 or 5 times you use a team their refresh cost goes up.  It starts at like 100, then 250, then 500, then 1k, then like 1500.  It begins to jump A LOT.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: