Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653076 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #585 on: December 12, 2016, 06:36:00 AM »

Wait, Wait Wait!!! Back up a sec, you got the geo spy!?!? He is one of the better characters in the game. On the same lavel as wedge(by himself no biggs) check out th youtube review of him at 7* i'll put at the bottom of my post. I've used him as an ally's, 4* level 60-70(can't remember) and gear 7 and I could Have used him in in my arena squad a them time. He IS pretty powerful even at lower levels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWLm_5UOUj0

*sigh*   Another character to work on? Does it ever end?

Actually, I don't think the game would be much fun anymore with no one to work on.

I also have Geo Soldier. I think everyone got him when ships came out. I was in the process of farming him in cantina, and will continue doing so when I promote Lando. I think I need 15-20 shards to promote Soldier to 4*.

I've had characters fall in the Arena against a good Geo soldier, he's probably one of the hardest hitters in the game.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #586 on: December 12, 2016, 06:39:17 AM »

Asoka 4* as planned. 100 shards for Yoda. 10 shards for 5* Wedge. time to focus more on equipment for teams.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #587 on: December 12, 2016, 10:23:51 AM »

Noob question:
Is Leia worth purchasing with arena currency?
How many stars does she start with when purchased?

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #588 on: December 12, 2016, 11:28:20 AM »

Noob question:

Yes she is. She is a great addition to a Rebel squad.

I don't remember how many she starts with, but if you need 50 sharrs, they start with 3*. 80 starts with 4*. Pretty good rule that I have noticed.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #589 on: December 12, 2016, 01:44:26 PM »

Promoted Luminara to 4*.  Working on Ahsoka.

Unlocked Boba, Mace, Ackbar, and Rebel Scarif Pilot.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #590 on: December 12, 2016, 02:47:46 PM »

Noob question:

Here's a quick little guide.

For unlocking characters.

10 shards for 1*, 25 for 2*, 50 for 3*, 80 for 4*, 100 for 5*. I don't think you can unlock someone at more than 5*.

When you already have the character, it takes 15 shards to promote to 2*, 25 for 3*, 30 for 4*, 65 for 5*, 85 for 6*, and 100 for 7*.

So, if you unlocked someone at 3*, 4 would be the next step, so you would need 30 shards for the next promotion. Leia takes 25 shards to unlock, so she starts at 2*. Her first promotion would take another 25.

Hope that's easy to understand, and welcome. Smiley

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #591 on: December 12, 2016, 03:32:28 PM »

I've purchased two of the 8-packs. First one got me Wedge and some 2* toon I forget. 2nd one got me Geonosian Spy. So, 1/3 were good.

I do agree. Maul would be awesome to have. He'd be especially deadly against Jedi teams. I think both of his attacks deal double damage to them.

I haven't seen that daily crystal thing, but its not like I've looked. I would guess that they get the impatient people with the in app purchases. I have been making good progress going 100% F2P so far. I suppose it gets even more frustrating when you get to the dreaded Gear that everyone needs.

Heh, I don't have the Geo Spy, but I have enough of shards for his fighter thanks to packs.

I've considered Maul, maybe one day.  I'm halfway to his fighter too also thanks to packs.

The satchel for the daily crystals is pretty nice.

Noob question:

As everyone else said, YES she is definitely worth it.  She requires 25 shards to unlock, so she's only going to start at 2* which is sad, but if you do OK in PvP you can upgrade her once or twice a day and get her up in no time.

Now, as for myself today...  YAY for Credit Heist!  I had a great heist day!  My upgraded Boba was kicking a$$ with IG-88 and I was rewarded with 5 mil x2 from my 2 runs!  Cheesy  I shall now promptly blow a good portion of it on K-2SO.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #592 on: December 12, 2016, 04:40:24 PM »

I got Boba. Really wish I could upgrade him, but Rebels.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #593 on: December 12, 2016, 05:08:57 PM »

I got Boba. Really wish I could upgrade him, but Rebels.

Yep, gotta have your priorities, especially with the Emperor coming up.  After that though, yeah you'll definitely wanna power up Boba as he is a much more useful smuggler now.

I think my good day with Credit Heist is turning out to be a good day overall.  Those of you who haven't gotten to Ships yet, Monday is like Sunday for ships.  On Sunday you get to do all 6 of the challenge events.  Well on Monday you get to do all 6 of the Ship Challenges.  Thanks to all my ship upgrades over the weekend I was able to complete Tier 3 and 4 of Mace's event and get his ship to 4* and thus do Tier 3 of the ship training droids.  I was also able to do Tier 4 of of Ackbar's event and get his ship to 5* which made it possible for me to do Tier 3 of the ship credits event.  Sadly I'm stuck in a bind with Tarkin's ship being so low and also not having enough DS ships, so it's gonna suck not getting higher ability mats for a while.  Wish they had switched training droids and ability mats.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #594 on: December 12, 2016, 05:13:30 PM »

Here's a quick little guide.

For unlocking characters.

10 shards for 1*, 25 for 2*, 50 for 3*, 80 for 4*, 100 for 5*. I don't think you can unlock someone at more than 5*.

When you already have the character, it takes 15 shards to promote to 2*, 25 for 3*, 30 for 4*, 65 for 5*, 85 for 6*, and 100 for 7*.

So, if you unlocked someone at 3*, 4 would be the next step, so you would need 30 shards for the next promotion. Leia takes 25 shards to unlock, so she starts at 2*. Her first promotion would take another 25.

Hope that's easy to understand, and welcome. Smiley
It's actually 145 shards for 5*.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #595 on: December 12, 2016, 06:57:24 PM »

Yep, gotta have your priorities, especially with the Emperor coming up.  After that though, yeah you'll definitely wanna power up Boba as he is a much more useful smuggler now.

I think my good day with Credit Heist is turning out to be a good day overall.  Those of you who haven't gotten to Ships yet, Monday is like Sunday for ships.  On Sunday you get to do all 6 of the challenge events.  Well on Monday you get to do all 6 of the Ship Challenges.  Thanks to all my ship upgrades over the weekend I was able to complete Tier 3 and 4 of Mace's event and get his ship to 4* and thus do Tier 3 of the ship training droids.  I was also able to do Tier 4 of of Ackbar's event and get his ship to 5* which made it possible for me to do Tier 3 of the ship credits event.  Sadly I'm stuck in a bind with Tarkin's ship being so low and also not having enough DS ships, so it's gonna suck not getting higher ability mats for a while.  Wish they had switched training droids and ability mats.

He's at the top of the after Palpatine event list. I really hope I can make it. I'm also 10 shards away from Rey, so I'm excited for her too.

Yup, Sunday is a good day for this game. Still 1 level away from Ships.  Roll Eyes   

I should finally have Ackbar at Gear 7 today.

It's actually 145 shards for 5*.

Oh shoot. Should I ask a mod to fix it?

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #596 on: December 12, 2016, 07:25:29 PM »

He's at the top of the after Palpatine event list. I really hope I can make it. I'm also 10 shards away from Rey, so I'm excited for her too.

Yup, Sunday is a good day for this game. Still 1 level away from Ships.  Roll Eyes   

I should finally have Ackbar at Gear 7 today.

Oh shoot. Should I ask a mod to fix it?
Nah no biggie. I will make the five 5* rebels by the 23rd so i'm excited. I now see what you meant by saying the wiggs special is devastating. Just need to 5* wedge get him and bistan/K-2S0 up to 5* and gear 8 and I have my new arena team.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #597 on: December 12, 2016, 07:28:43 PM »

Nah no biggie. I will make the five 5* rebels by the 23rd so i'm excited. I now see what you meant by saying the wiggs special is devastating. Just need to 5* wedge get him and bistan/K-2S0 up to 5* and gear 8 and I have my new arena team.

It sure is fun to use.

Why Bistan?

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #598 on: December 12, 2016, 09:20:17 PM »

Holy crap!!! I just learned the value of Yoda.

I was in GW node 12, and I needed to send in a team to take out their Leia first, so I went with my Jedi team, because Ima-Gun Di has a great counter attack lead, Kit Fisto is a good counterattacker too, Eeth Koth can stun, and Yoda can pass out buffs. Ahsoka for her heal. Normally, my Yoda gets taken out before he can do much good, because I haven't put a lot into his upgrades. Today was the exception.

I was able to steal a counterattack buff, a health buff, and an offense up buff with Yoda. Then, KF hit his potency special, giving my team that. IGD did his defense up buff to my entire team, too. Then Yoda hit which gave him foresight. My next Yoda turn, I did his Battle Meditation special, so every member of my team had offense up, defense up, foresight, tenacity, potency, health buff, AND counterattack.  Shocked Shocked

They mowed through Leia and put a good hurting on everybody else before being taken out, which I knew they would. My A Team went in and mopped up what was left.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #599 on: December 12, 2016, 10:12:16 PM »

It sure is fun to use.

Why Bistan?
Because he's am ugly space monkey that I think looks cool. Plus he's pretty powerful.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: