Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653065 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #690 on: December 16, 2016, 07:15:31 PM »

Look who's in the fleet shipments, Wedge! And guess who doesn't have enough tokens to get them.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #691 on: December 17, 2016, 12:10:12 AM »

Yeah, I always make sure I have 400 set aside just in case something come up that I have to have.

And.... Need 50k credits to promote Phantasmagorical.

Also, I appear to have KDP in my guild now  Grin

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #692 on: December 17, 2016, 12:21:14 AM »

Yeah, I always make sure I have 400 set aside just in case something come up that I have to have.

Also, I appear to have KDP in my guild now  Grin

I had 345. Roll Eyes

You don't have 50K?!?

I appear to have him as an ally.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #693 on: December 17, 2016, 01:22:18 AM »

I had 345. Roll Eyes

You don't have 50K?!?

I appear to have him as an ally.

Well, I've been lower, but I have 200k, need 250k to promote.... So I need 50k.  This is my punishment for leveling other characters....

And just got Leia to gear VII.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #694 on: December 17, 2016, 01:44:11 AM »

Well, I've been lower, but I have 200k, need 250k to promote.... So I need 50k.  This is my punishment for leveling other characters....

And just got Leia to gear VII.

I see. I'm getting this problem you all have with credits but with Ship Building materials. I have enough enhancement droids to bring my whole fleet to level 60, but no materials.

I got Biggs to Gear 7. Now Wiggs, Ackbar and Lando are all there.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #695 on: December 17, 2016, 01:53:28 AM »

I'm not having trouble with credits, but with training droids and gear right now.  GAH!

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #696 on: December 17, 2016, 02:24:56 AM »

I'm not having trouble with credits, but with traing droids and gear right now.  GAH!
Sadly I have trouble with both constantly. However, I can deal with no credits or traing droids at the same time. My problem is sim tickets. I'm constanly blowing through crystals buying more. Well I did have over 6k but I then started only logging in to get daily shards and stopped doing everything else. Yeah big mistake. Well anyways... 6 MORE SHARDS TO GET WEDGE TO 5*!!!!! Then comes luke. I'm definately gonna be the proud owner of a 5* emperor palpatine on the 23rd. I could only get K-2 up to 4* sadly.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #697 on: December 17, 2016, 02:27:24 AM »

Oh, sim tickets too...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #698 on: December 17, 2016, 02:27:32 AM »

I'm not having trouble with credits, but with traing droids and gear right now.  GAH!

Same here.

Sadly I have trouble with both constantly. However, I can deal with no credits or traing droids at the same time. My problem is sim tickets. I'm constanly blowing through crystals buying more. Well I did have over 6k but I then started only logging in to get daily shards and stopped doing everything else. Yeah big mistake. Well anyways... 6 MORE SHARDS TO GET WEDGE TO 5*!!!!! Then comes luke. I'm definately gonna be the proud owner of a 5* emperor palpatine on the 23rd. I could only get K-2 up to 4* sadly.

Also this. If I had infinite crystals I would buy energy refreshes and the accompanying sim tickets all the time. I could Gear up whoever whenever!

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #699 on: December 17, 2016, 03:01:48 AM »

You don't have 50K?!?

Well, I've been lower, but I have 200k, need 250k to promote.... So I need 50k.  This is my punishment for leveling other characters....

I see. I'm getting this problem you all have with credits but with Ship Building materials. I have enough enhancement droids to bring my whole fleet to level 60, but no materials.

I'm not having trouble with credits, but with training droids and gear right now.  GAH!

Sadly I have trouble with both constantly. However, I can deal with no credits or traing droids at the same time. My problem is sim tickets. I'm constanly blowing through crystals buying more. Well I did have over 6k but I then started only logging in to get daily shards and stopped doing everything else. Yeah big mistake.

Oh, sim tickets too...

Same here.

Also this. If I had infinite crystals I would buy energy refreshes and the accompanying sim tickets all the time. I could Gear up whoever whenever!

Let me tell you a secret folks...  *whispers*  In the end it will always come down to not having enough credits.

Wherever you're at in the game right now, eventually you'll get to a point where you always need credits.  I'm buried up to my eyeballs in training droids for characters AND for ships(already).  I have over 4000 sim tickets, and that number keeps going up instead of down.  You could probably give me 50+ million credits and I probably would use all of them.  Ships it probably wouldn't take as many credits to run me out of droids, but man the training costs are staggering after level 60.  I could probably blow through 500k-1 mil a day if I had it.  As for training materials, I'm stockpiling purples for characters at the moment and I already have over 100.  Obviously Omegas are still in short supply, but I'm progressing a lot faster with those now thanks to the level 84 training materials challenge.  I have plenty of green and blue training materials for ships, but I can tell that purples and yellows are going to be a pain just because Tarkin's missions are gonna be a pain to do since Dark Side ships are in short supply.

Still, in the end, it's ALWAYS going to come down to credits.    Tongue

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #700 on: December 17, 2016, 03:15:25 AM »

4000 sim tickets?!? Wow.

----

I got 10 shards for Vader today from achievements! I also saw him in the Fleet store. Man it's proving difficult to spend everything on Rebels. They tempt me with Vader, Maul Ahsoka, a variety of Ships i want. Sheesh.

More good news is that I acquired 4 Gear pieces for Lando without trying, so he should be my first toon to Gear 8 soon!

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #701 on: December 17, 2016, 04:02:16 AM »

4000 sim tickets?!? Wow.
----
I got 10 shards for Vader today from achievements! I also saw him in the Fleet store. Man it's proving difficult to spend everything on Rebels. They tempt me with Vader, Maul Ahsoka, a variety of Ships i want. Sheesh.

More good news is that I acquired 4 Gear pieces for Lando without trying, so he should be my first toon to Gear 8 soon!

Well I always get more sim tickets from buying energy.  You get 20 sim tickets and 120 energy.  Well sometimes it takes me as few as 6 fights to chew through 120 energy, which leaves me at a gain of 14 tickets.

Heh, this game looooves to tempt you with stuff you want when you are trying soooo hard to save for something.  I had it happen many times while saving for Vader shards from the Shard Shop.  I am glad he's finally done so I can just buy whatever.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #702 on: December 17, 2016, 04:59:13 AM »

Well I always get more sim tickets from buying energy.  You get 20 sim tickets and 120 energy.  Well sometimes it takes me as few as 6 fights to chew through 120 energy, which leaves me at a gain of 14 tickets.

Heh, this game looooves to tempt you with stuff you want when you are trying soooo hard to save for something.  I had it happen many times while saving for Vader shards from the Shard Shop.  I am glad he's finally done so I can just buy whatever.

So the energy required to battle just keeps going up and up. The energy based play is my main gripe with this game, it can be so frustrating.

Tip: if you're playing against Vader, use Ackbar if possible. I love using his dispel debuff heal thing right after his Crush. Stacking up debuffs to use culling blade is devastating, so doing that can sometimes be the difference between winning and losing.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #703 on: December 17, 2016, 05:40:34 AM »

So the energy required to battle just keeps going up and up. The energy based play is my main gripe with this game, it can be so frustrating.

Tip: if you're playing against Vader, use Ackbar if possible. I love using his dispel debuff heal thing right after his Crush. Stacking up debuffs to use culling blade is devastating, so doing that can sometimes be the difference between winning and losing.

Yes, it keeps going up.  Normal battles it's 6, 8, and 10 is the max.  Hard mode it's 12, 16, and 20 is the max.

I like using Yoda against heavy debuffers.  I faced a PVP squad that had IG-88, Phasma, Vader, Sidious and EP.  Yoda put his buff up and I laughed as every one of them spent their AOE debuffs and it did squat.  I then promptly slew EP and IG-88 before going to town on the rest.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #704 on: December 17, 2016, 05:59:09 AM »

Yes, it keeps going up.  Normal battles it's 6, 8, and 10 is the max.  Hard mode it's 12, 16, and 20 is the max.

I like using Yoda against heavy debuffers.  I faced a PVP squad that had IG-88, Phasma, Vader, Sidious and EP.  Yoda put his buff up and I laughed as every one of them spent their AOE debuffs and it did squat.  I then promptly slew EP and IG-88 before going to town on the rest.

20 is nasty.

I don't have Yoda yet, so I can only guess what you did. I'm guessing that he got 2 turns before any enemies went, Basic first, and then Battle Meditation?

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: