Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653739 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #705 on: December 17, 2016, 08:14:58 AM »

20 is nasty.

I don't have Yoda yet, so I can only guess what you did. I'm guessing that he got 2 turns before any enemies went, Basic first, and then Battle Meditation?

Yeah, doing hard mode on 7 and 8 for 20 a pop drains your energy quite quickly.

As for Yoda, it depends how high the opponent's turn meter is when going into battle.  If it's low enough, yes I will do basic first so he can share Foresight with the whole group in addition to his normal Battle Meditation.  If their turn meter is half or greater, I just have to throw up Battle Meditation if it's going to be needed right away.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #706 on: December 17, 2016, 04:07:47 PM »

Now they've expanded the characters available in the guild store, just saw Zam and Rex. And there are 5 character slots now.

So now it seems that slot one has Dengar, Gammorean Guard, or Jawa Engineer.  Second slot has Rey, Resistance Trooper, or Snowtrooper.  Third slot has Ewok Elder, Ima-Gun-Di, or Luke.  The new Fourth slot has Sun Fac, Tusken Shaman, or Zam Wessel.  The new fifth slot has Cody and Rex and I'm not sure on the last of the three.  I believe one of my Guild mates said they got Darth Maul.  It would make sense so that people can farm Sun Fac, Rex, and Maul so they can use the ships.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #707 on: December 17, 2016, 04:46:14 PM »

Yep, and I'm one shard away from promoting my snowtrooper - might as well.

Oh wait - I only have 371 guild credits. O_o

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #708 on: December 17, 2016, 05:58:19 PM »

Yep, and I'm one shard away from promoting my snowtrooper - might as well.

Oh wait - I only have 371 guild credits. O_o
FYI He is in hard and cantina battles. https://swgoh.gg/characters/snowtrooper/ scroll to the bottom. Any ways I forgot about about double drops. So I have been saving cantina energy for quite a while now. I had over 450 energy so I spent 20 sim tickets and I got TEN shards for wedge. I now had him at 5* so i then went to lukes spot did 20 sim tickets. I got 20 shards. I then went to investigate about this "glitch" and saw the double drops. That was a duh moment.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #709 on: December 18, 2016, 03:30:20 AM »

I just saw Grevious in Fleet shipments!!!!

@Rapine, if you're one shard away from promotion, don't get 5 unless you want to continue upgrading him or there's no Battle to obtain it.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #710 on: December 18, 2016, 06:14:31 AM »

I just saw Grevious in Fleet shipments!!!!

@Rapine, if you're one shard away from promotion, don't get 5 unless you want to continue upgrading him or there's no Battle to obtain it.

Yeah, I've got 15 Greivous shards at the moment from fleet shipments.  My main focus is Grevious, Maul (60/80), and Vader.  Other than that I grab Ackbar, Wedge, and Biggs when I see them, but I always keep at least 400 in reserve in case someone comes up that I want.

@ Rapine, Totally agree with Calon.  I had my Snowtrooper at 29/30 and ended up getting 7 shards from a Bronzium draw.  Promotion without having to spend anything.  Cheesy

I've probably accomplished some things but I have no idea what they are....  Tongue

Can I get an opinion from the upper levels on Daka? 

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #711 on: December 18, 2016, 06:36:29 AM »

All I know about Daka is it sucks to play against her. I basically have to kill her first or she'll just revive anyone else.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #712 on: December 18, 2016, 07:55:22 AM »

All I know about Daka is it sucks to play against her. I basically have to kill her first or she'll just revive anyone else.

She used to be pretty good, but now she's just so so.  Her possible rez on death isn't exactly reliable, and her heal/rez isn't reliable either.  The AI always seems to get the good rolls on those chances, but not players.  Her default attack can stun, but it's damage potential is pretty low.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #713 on: December 18, 2016, 08:56:33 AM »

If you have a good tank that will pull aggro onto him throughout the battle and a good healer to heal everyone up then Daka is worth having.  As long as there are no debuffs to prevent her from activating her revive she is decent.   

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #714 on: December 18, 2016, 12:29:56 PM »

I just beat a GW node 12 with my Jedi team, my DS team and my rebel team. I didn't need my A Team.

That makes me feel better about my rebel team going into the EP event.

BTW, K-2SO with a bunch of fully upgraded health and defense mods is pretty solid, even in the 60s and still only 6*. I used him and RG as part of my DS team, and they really kept everybody off my attackers' backs.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #715 on: December 18, 2016, 03:10:48 PM »

I just beat a GW node 12 with my Jedi team, my DS team and my rebel team. I didn't need my A Team.

That makes me feel better about my rebel team going into the EP event.

BTW, K-2SO with a bunch of fully upgraded health and defense mods is pretty solid, even in the 60s and still only 6*. I used him and RG as part of my DS team, and they really kept everybody off my attackers' backs.

Try and finish GW as much as you can before you hit the 80's.  You'll want those Vader shards from the achievements.

You should see K-2SO in a droid team.  You put HK in the lead with 88, 86, K-2SO and Jawa Eng.  It's freakin scary how often K-2SO take a turn, which means his taunt is up a lot.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #716 on: December 18, 2016, 03:14:03 PM »

Try and finish GW as much as you can before you hit the 80's.  You'll want those Vader shards from the achievements.

You should see K-2SO in a droid team.  You put HK in the lead with 88, 86, K-2SO and Jawa Eng.  It's freakin scary how often K-2SO take a turn, which means his taunt is up a lot.

I'm level 82. Droids will be after I get my rebel team where I want it to be. I won't be able to get 7* EP this time, so I'll need to keep working for the next time it rolls around.

Rebels
Scoundrels
Droids
Jawas
Ewoks

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #717 on: December 18, 2016, 04:51:45 PM »

9 shards from Darth Vader!!!

Also, I got my 5th Jedi...

@ Rapine, Totally agree with Calon.  I had my Snowtrooper at 29/30 and ended up getting 7 shards from a Bronzium draw.  Promotion without having to spend anything.  Cheesy
Ya, I'm not at the stages on the tables yet.  I was just hoping to score a shard or two from a Bronzium card - that's how I got 29 - but alas.

He's not in the gulid store anymore anyway.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #718 on: December 18, 2016, 07:33:23 PM »

nice, working Asoka, QGJ and Lumi up. got Wedge's ship. close to Finn now.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #719 on: December 18, 2016, 07:45:44 PM »

I've got so much going on with characters right now, and I'm having a hard time keeping them straight, because I've been so focused on the rebels.

Fett is ready to be leveled up, almost twice from 4* to 6. Rey is ready to go up to 6*. I'm 10 away from both Grievous and Daka.

Funds have kept me from upgrading them, but I think I've got my rebel team where I want them to be. Everything else I do to them now is just prep for the 7* run the next time around, in addition to getting Lando. The nice thing about that, though, is that my EP will be really well geared and modded. When he gets those last 2 stars...heh heh heh...

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: