Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653837 times)
Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1005 on: January 03, 2017, 09:53:26 AM »

Pretty sure I'm gonna have to get B2 after I finish Lando.  Some of these new squads will be unbeatable without B2's ability to clear buffs and constantly counter when your team takes damage.

Yeah, he jumped onto my list, too. He wasn't even ok my radar, but I've been running into him more and more lately. I was using Yoda the first time he debuffed my whole team, and I have just given my squad several buffs. *poof* Gone! I actually said out loud, "Wouldn't that be handy to have?"

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1006 on: January 03, 2017, 03:38:50 PM »

95/100 for Lumi.  *jumps around the room like a little kid*

*considers spending the crystals to refresh GW shipments*

It's just a game darn it! Be patient Calon! Roll Eyes

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1007 on: January 03, 2017, 03:44:22 PM »

95/100 for Lumi.  *jumps around the room like a little kid*

*considers spending the crystals to refresh GW shipments*

It's just a game darn it! Be patient Calon! Roll Eyes

Oooo....so close!!! Don't they refresh a couple times a day?

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1008 on: January 03, 2017, 03:49:59 PM »

Oooo....so close!!! Don't they refresh a couple times a day?

Yes. The next one is actually in 12 minutes Roll Eyes   But still, a 7* toon is pretty big for me, especially one I use so much.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #1009 on: January 03, 2017, 04:07:34 PM »

Current Vader Power = 9694 with 2 Gear slots left to get to XI.

He's gonna be my first 10k Toon.   Grin

I'm guessing Royal Guard will eventually join him.

Health & Protection are the biggest driver it seems in that calculation.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1010 on: January 03, 2017, 05:29:54 PM »

So I know those of you that are short on training droids are all excited that the first of the weekly events has started today.  The only thing I'm excited for is a chance at gear mats or Omegas from the Tier 4 level.

One of my guild mates was joking about the event and "so glad" that it was here since he only had a couple hundred each of the 6* and 7* droids.  So then we started comparing how many other droids we have.  Another guild mate piped up and said that he had 30k of the 1* droids and 10k of the 2* droids.  Boy, I thought I had a lot of the low end droids.  I'm sure some of you that are short on droids wouldn't mind having a few thousand of those 1* and 2* droids.  It might take a lot, but you could still get somewhere with them.

Oh, and for any of you that haven't realized it yet, use 1* and 2* droids for that last little nub when you are leveling a toon to whatever your level cap is.  Doesn't matter if you are 60 or 85.  Say it's 15 4* droids to max out a toon to your level cap.  Well if you use 15 it's probably gonna be a waste on that last one.  Use 14 of those 4* droids and then use some 2* and 1* to fill in the last bit.  You'll spend less credits and waste less droids.  I'm sure a lot of you may have already realized this, but I just wanted to be sure that everybody was aware.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1011 on: January 03, 2017, 06:25:19 PM »

Yeah, he jumped onto my list, too. He wasn't even ok my radar, but I've been running into him more and more lately. I was using Yoda the first time he debuffed my whole team, and I have just given my squad several buffs. *poof* Gone! I actually said out loud, "Wouldn't that be handy to have?"

Yeah, I wanted to work on others like Geo Spy, but we'll have to see.  I need more DS ships for Tarkin's challenge so I might just do Geo spy first and get the 80 to unlock him and then switch to B2 to actually work on him in earnest.  My Lando is at 15/100 so I'm almost done with him.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1012 on: January 03, 2017, 06:32:28 PM »

Oh yeah! Scored 40 4* droids and 56 5*! Thanks EA!

EDIT: just upgraded EP to Gear 8. Now to do the same to Lumi and Vader.

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #1013 on: January 04, 2017, 02:50:30 AM »

Nice!

I'm starting to transition to a Sith Team in Arena and finished in the top 100 for the first time in months.  Smiley

(Further evidence the Dark Side is stronger?)

Also cruised through a round of GW tonight!

Killed nodes 1 - 11 with only this team:

- HK-47 (Leader)
- IG-86
- IG-88
- Luminara Unduli
- Emperor Palpatine

Needed just one other team to finish off Node 12.

The Droids & Palpatine make a strong combo indeed!

My New Years Resolution:

No unlocks or otherwise working new characters for at least 6 months to focus on getting as many existing characters to Gear 11 as possible.

(Except Darth Maul. He doesn't count as "New". Just because I said so.)

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1014 on: January 04, 2017, 04:29:43 AM »

Oh you lucky duck! I finally finished below 1000 for the second time again today.  Sad

Although its of the utmost simplicity for me to stay below 50 in Fleet Arena. What's everyone else's rank there?

And yeah, GW. I picked some nice rewards from node 12 today. Among them were 1 of each ability mat, including Omega, which I can't even use yet. I think I have 10 of those.

You already unlocked Maul, so he's not new anymore. Speaking of Maul, how is he? I'm still 2 shards away from him (Angry) so what should I expect?

Also, I activated his Zabrak bud today, how much should I put into him?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1015 on: January 04, 2017, 05:50:46 AM »

My New Years Resolution:

No unlocks or otherwise working new characters for at least 6 months to focus on getting as many existing characters to Gear 11 as possible.

Heh, I can make no such resolution since I know I'll have to do some in order to get places in ships.

Although its of the utmost simplicity for me to stay below 50 in Fleet Arena. What's everyone else's rank there?

If I really stay on top of it I can keep in the top 100.  It's a little easier now that I've got a full team of 5* ships that are all level 70 and powered up as much as their pilots will allow.  Ackbar's ship is 75 and got all his abilities powered up which is really helping.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1016 on: January 04, 2017, 07:04:46 AM »

Power of the Dark Side - first ability to reach level 7. I have twice as many Omegas as I need for the next upgrade (cool down reduction), now I just have to upgrade him to level 78. I'm 68, no problem.  Angry

If I really stay on top of it I can keep in the top 100.  It's a little easier now that I've got a full team of 5* ships that are all level 70 and powered up as much as their pilots will allow.  Ackbar's ship is 75 and got all his abilities powered up which is really helping.

I'm running a 2* fleet, with the exception of Ackbar and Bistan, who are 3*. Level varies from 60-67. Since I promoted Home one to 3* I can basically pick anyone with my eyes closed and win no prob.

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #1017 on: January 04, 2017, 01:12:04 PM »

I'm actually struggling at the moment to stay in top 500 in Ships.  I'm out of it again at the moment.  Just under 100k Total Power.

I'd like to be in the top 200 jst to get the 1200 a day in Fleet Currency.

I'll probably take a break from Maul shards and focus on that for a while I guess.

Haven't been able use Maul yet.  Because of my experience level - even on Node 1 of GW, he'd just get whacked tight now.  It's going to be a while before he is useable at all for me.

I'd personally prioritize getting HK & 88 to 7* from Arena Shipments before working more on Savage.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1018 on: January 04, 2017, 04:12:39 PM »

I'm actually struggling at the moment to stay in top 500 in Ships.  I'm out of it again at the moment.  Just under 100k Total Power.

I'd like to be in the top 200 jst to get the 1200 a day in Fleet Currency.

I'll probably take a break from Maul shards and focus on that for a while I guess.

I'd personally prioritize getting HK & 88 to 7* from Arena Shipments before working more on Savage.

Yeah, either you stay up on Ships or you fall behind.  I can stay in the top 100-200 without issue, and I've been hacking my way into the top 100 with my recent upgrades.

You definitely wanna get IG-88 to 7* first before HK.  He's a brutal attacker and you totally need him for Credit and Droid events.  You put him with other debuffers like Boba and Dengar and he will murder your opponents without mercy.

Power of the Dark Side - first ability to reach level 7. I have twice as many Omegas as I need for the next upgrade (cool down reduction), now I just have to upgrade him to level 78. I'm 68, no problem.

I'm testing out the power of the Dark Side right now.  Since this evening the Guild challenge switches to Hard Mode battles I'm not doing any of my normal ones during the day and instead working on doing DS 9 normal fights.  I was a little worried, but then I put together a murder squad.  Darth Vader leading, Sidious, Dooku, RG, and Boba.  You might ask, why no EP?  My answer would be, "because I have half a dozen guild mates who have him so he gets to be my ally".  Let me tell you Vader lead + EP lead = muuuuurderrrrrrr.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1019 on: January 04, 2017, 05:08:51 PM »

Rey and Luke are both 5 shards from 7*. Leia and Fett will be next. Then I'll work on 88 and ST Han. Then Lando and HK, all while also trying to get RG up there. I really shouldn't have neglected him.

My DS team will be pretty potent once 88 and RG are geared and starred up. I'm still running Sidious, but I want to swap him out. I'd like for it to be Dooku, but it'll be Fett. I think that will work too, with all those debuffs. My DS team seems to be all about crowd control.

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: