Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653754 times)
Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1050 on: January 05, 2017, 10:39:23 PM »

Heh, I know the feeling.  Yes I can start raids now.  Apparently I can also abandon them too.  Have to be careful of that button, though I'm sure it would pop a confirmation message to check that I'm sure.

In GW you could work on Phasma, but she's only marginally useful sometimes.  Cad would be good if you are lacking for Scoundrels.  IG-86 is a must, but if you aren't ready to build a Droid team yet, don't worry about him.

Thanks.

I don't think I've ever seen him dodge that much, but I am pretty sure I've seen him dodge 8 or 9 times in a row.  It's pretty common though that he can dodge 4 or 5 in a row, which is total BS.

I run a lot of Jedi. It's usually when he has a Dooku lead.

I've also just about gotten everyone I regularly see in the Guild shop, so now I'm beginning the long trek towards Jawa Engineer.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1051 on: January 06, 2017, 12:09:41 AM »

On a brighter note, I got promoted to an Officer in my guild today for being such a helpful guy.   Cheesy
Grats!  Point!  Cheesy

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1052 on: January 06, 2017, 05:02:43 AM »

RG is a really hard character to farm. I think the game owed me a decent Bronzium pull, it's been forever. I got 7 shards. Not much, but I'll take it.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1053 on: January 06, 2017, 08:30:20 AM »

RG is a really hard character to farm. I think the game owed me a decent Bronzium pull, it's been forever. I got 7 shards. Not much, but I'll take it.
I stopped buying his shards with crystals because I realised it wasn't worth it once I got him to three stars.  Yeah, it's a slow-ass grind on instances and bronziums alone.

Lost GW today.  Broke a 3-day winning streak.  Bad start to the weekend  :-P

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1054 on: January 06, 2017, 03:43:07 PM »

I stopped buying his shards with crystals because I realised it wasn't worth it once I got him to three stars.  Yeah, it's a slow-ass grind on instances and bronziums alone.

Mine is 4*. Grin   22/65 now.

Yay credit heist!

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1055 on: January 06, 2017, 05:10:43 PM »

Didn't neglect RG! With a lack of DS healers, you'll need someone to take a ton of hits when you get to the upper DS levels, not to mention GW. RG is that toon. Trust me. I made that mistake, and now I'm trying to play catch up.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1056 on: January 06, 2017, 05:37:15 PM »

I stopped buying his shards with crystals because I realised it wasn't worth it once I got him to three stars.  Yeah, it's a slow-ass grind on instances and bronziums alone.

Didn't neglect RG! With a lack of DS healers, you'll need someone to take a ton of hits when you get to the upper DS levels, not to mention GW. RG is that toon. Trust me. I made that mistake, and now I'm trying to play catch up.

RG isn't that long of a farm.  Considering he has 2 hard mode battles and 1 Cantina battle, that's easy compared to others.  Ones that only can be farmed from Cantina battle tokens are rough.  Jawa Scavenger, QGJ, etc.  It takes 2-3 days to earn up enough tokens to buy 5 shards.  The others may not be consistent on how many tokens you get each day, but you can usually get more than 5 every 3 days.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1057 on: January 06, 2017, 05:48:20 PM »

I'm calling conspiracy. I've pulled 625K the last 3 credit heists on each try. That's 625K 6 times in a row. Why? It says my max pull is 2.05M. Why can't I get close to that?

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1058 on: January 06, 2017, 05:56:35 PM »

I'm calling conspiracy. I've pulled 625K the last 3 credit heists on each try. That's 625K 6 times in a row. Why? It says my max pull is 2.05M. Why can't I get close to that?

I've been there, too. Except for today. Today I pulled a 375k. I'll quit complaining about 625k.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1059 on: January 06, 2017, 06:07:54 PM »

I'm calling conspiracy. I've pulled 625K the last 3 credit heists on each try. That's 625K 6 times in a row. Why? It says my max pull is 2.5M. Why can't I get close to that?

I agree there's definitely something funny about how they calculate credits received.  When I first started doing it I was doing Tier 3 and I could get 1.25 mil out of a possible 5 mil every single time, which is pretty bad.  Then I finally got my Scoundrels up to where I could do Tier 4 and I moved up to a whopping 1.5 Mil(the minimum out of 10 mil) and I was freaking livid.

Over time I kept leveling up until I hit 85 and then I kept getting my scoundrels up.  Everybody was 7* from the time I started so that wasn't it.  One of my guildies supposed that it was based on how many enemies you faced.  For example 3 on the last fight vs 5 on the last fight.  That changed nothing for me.  Then I finally noticed as I started to get my scoundrels above 80 and towards 85, and also started getting their Gear levels to 9 and 10 that my payouts were bigger.  I'd get 2.5 x2, and then I'd get 2.5 and 5, and finally I reached a point where I was getting 5 mil x2.  Of course I'm still not at the max payout of 10 mil per run, but maybe I'll keep getting closer as I max out my Scoundrels.

Edit:  Yeah...  Uh, apparently I got closer.  My first go I got 1.5 mil and I about threw a fit.  Second run I got the max payout of a whopping 10 million.  Shocked   So, apparently it's still random as hell, but now I'm "allowed" to get the max payout.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1060 on: January 06, 2017, 06:24:17 PM »

Ooops...   quoted my own post rather than modifying.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1061 on: January 06, 2017, 08:17:23 PM »

And just like that, 12 million credits have been spent.  Easy come, easy go.  

However with that expenditure I now have 32 characters leveled up to 85 after the 6 I leveled up today.

Of course now GW is probably gonna be like "Oh you wanna level up a bunch more characters to 85?  Well welcome to Hell pal!"

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1062 on: January 06, 2017, 10:46:36 PM »

RG isn't that long of a farm.  Considering he has 2 hard mode battles and 1 Cantina battle, that's easy compared to others.  Ones that only can be farmed from Cantina battle tokens are rough.  Jawa Scavenger, QGJ, etc.  It takes 2-3 days to earn up enough tokens to buy 5 shards.  The others may not be consistent on how many tokens you get each day, but you can usually get more than 5 every 3 days.

Not all of us are level 77+, so I don't have the cantina battle for him yet. 5 every 3 days would be pretty good.

I agree there's definitely something funny about how they calculate credits received.  When I first started doing it I was doing Tier 3 and I could get 1.25 mil out of a possible 5 mil every single time, which is pretty bad.  Then I finally got my Scoundrels up to where I could do Tier 4 and I moved up to a whopping 1.5 Mil(the minimum out of 10 mil) and I was freaking livid.

Over time I kept leveling up until I hit 85 and then I kept getting my scoundrels up.  Everybody was 7* from the time I started so that wasn't it.  One of my guildies supposed that it was based on how many enemies you faced.  For example 3 on the last fight vs 5 on the last fight.  That changed nothing for me.  Then I finally noticed as I started to get my scoundrels above 80 and towards 85, and also started getting their Gear levels to 9 and 10 that my payouts were bigger.  I'd get 2.5 x2, and then I'd get 2.5 and 5, and finally I reached a point where I was getting 5 mil x2.  Of course I'm still not at the max payout of 10 mil per run, but maybe I'll keep getting closer as I max out my Scoundrels.

Edit:  Yeah...  Uh, apparently I got closer.  My first go I got 1.5 mil and I about threw a fit.  Second run I got the max payout of a whopping 10 million.  Shocked   So, apparently it's still random as hell, but now I'm "allowed" to get the max payout.

That makes sense. My Scoundrel team sucks.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1063 on: January 07, 2017, 02:51:03 AM »

Mine is 4*. Grin   22/65 now.
Mine is 4* too.... 59/65 to 5*  Tongue

My Royal Guard is far from neglected Landen Se-Sentien  Cool

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1064 on: January 07, 2017, 03:57:57 AM »

Mine is 4* too.... 59/65 to 5*  Tongue

My Royal Guard is far from neglected Landen Se-Sentien  Cool

Ah, but is yours Gear 8 with 3 or 4 Mk V health mods?

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: