Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653766 times)
Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1560 on: February 06, 2017, 11:52:06 PM »

I'll wait to get it through my GW wins. I was just curious as to what other people thought would happen first.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1561 on: February 06, 2017, 11:58:56 PM »

Heh, fair enough.  Yeah, I'ma stick with my guess of Fleet coming up first.  Taunting you.  Tempting you to abandon patience.  To give in and spend fleet credits!
MWAHAHAHAHA *cough splutter*

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1562 on: February 07, 2017, 12:24:48 AM »

Vader and Maul are in my fleet shop at the moment.

Also, the game must not have noticed I leveled up, since GW wasn't any more difficult today than yesterday.  I'm guessing it goes more on your character levels than your overall level.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1563 on: February 07, 2017, 12:41:55 AM »

Vader and Maul are in my fleet shop at the moment.

Also, the game must not have noticed I leveled up, since GW wasn't any more difficult today than yesterday.  I'm guessing it goes more on your character levels than your overall level.

That's my thought, too. If I level up one or two toons, then it takes me days to go back to winning consistently. If I player level up, it stays the same.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1564 on: February 07, 2017, 01:32:15 AM »

Battle 12 of my GW today:
RG, Daka, Phasma, Lumi, Leia.
I watched while my a-team was stunlocked to death without a chance to interrupt and restart the fight.
Then again with my dark side team.
 Embarrassed

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1565 on: February 07, 2017, 02:13:31 AM »

I watched while my a-team was stunlocked to death without a chance to interrupt and restart the fight.
 Embarrassed

Hit your home button. It pauses the game, and then you can pull up the game's window and close it. Then just reboot the game. I've had to do it more than once.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1566 on: February 07, 2017, 02:15:54 AM »

Embarrassed

Hit your home button. It pauses the game, and then you can pull up the game's window and close it. Then just reboot the game. I've had to do it more than once.

Yeah, as long as you exit the game before your last character dies in GW, you can close the app and start it again and there aren't any consequences.

However from what it sounds, it wouldn't have made much difference.  Unless you shake things up on your team, the match usually will go about the same way.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1567 on: February 07, 2017, 02:33:26 AM »

Yeah I was getting stunlocked no matter which way I went, even before I suddenly found myself watching everything stunned and burned to the ground.  I think it was just one of those team compositions, plus not much I can do with RNG that much against me.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1568 on: February 07, 2017, 02:47:55 AM »

Yeah I was getting stunlocked no matter which way I went, even before I suddenly found myself watching everything stunned and burned to the ground.  I think it was just one of those team compositions, plus not much I can do with RNG that much against me.

That's what happened to me in tier 3 of credit heist, until I stripped all my tenacity mods and gave them to Lando. He was able to resist the stuns and finish them.

----

I easily cleared tier 3 of droid smuggling twice today. Even got two stars on one go. If Cad Bane didn't take two hits I might 3 star it.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1569 on: February 07, 2017, 07:07:33 AM »

not doing too bad myself. Asoka close to 7*, Lumi close to 7* gear, Old Ben inching to 6*. should pull off Yoda next time around.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1570 on: February 07, 2017, 04:14:34 PM »

Well, I now have a droid squad. I unlocked HK, so he'll lead, and I also have K-2, JE, 86, 88, and Magna guard  (although I won't do anything to him, I pulled him from a card), but I still want to get B-2. They are all over the place as far as level, abilities, and gear, but I are least have a squad I can start to work on.

Today's GW table was cake compared to yesterday. I ran my usual DS team with the 2 swaps I usually make at the usual time, and I only lost RG in node 12 after I already had it in the bag. This was a welcome reprieve from yesterday's table which featured two string droid teams in nodes 10 and 11. If I hadn't gotten mix-match junk in node 12, I doubt I would've made it. That means I'm only 1 away.  Grin

It'll probably take me a month.  Angry  Wink

Then it's on to powering up my scoundrels to the point where I can just auto play the credit heist top tier. After that, it will be my most frequent arena toons, and then HuhHuh?

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1571 on: February 07, 2017, 05:04:03 PM »

When you realize that the toon who is supposed to be your Rebel tank has the least health on your Rebel team. . . .

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1572 on: February 07, 2017, 05:13:44 PM »

Well, I now have a droid squad. I unlocked HK, so he'll lead, and I also have K-2, JE, 86, 88, and Magna guard  (although I won't do anything to him, I pulled him from a card), but I still want to get B-2. They are all over the place as far as level, abilities, and gear, but I are least have a squad I can start to work on.

Then it's on to powering up my scoundrels to the point where I can just auto play the credit heist top tier. After that, it will be my most frequent arena toons, and then HuhHuh?

Only thing that sucks about this droid event is you can't use JE and that really hampers the droid squad.  HK, 88, 86, B2, and K2 are a pretty good squad though.

Just FYI, even at my level with the Scoundrels I have, I don't auto through the Tier 4 credit heist.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1573 on: February 07, 2017, 07:52:34 PM »

Only thing that sucks about this droid event is you can't use JE and that really hampers the droid squad.  HK, 88, 86, B2, and K2 are a pretty good squad though.

Just FYI, even at my level with the Scoundrels I have, I don't auto through the Tier 4 credit heist.

I at least want to be able to play through it without too much thought. My top training droid heist usually comes down to 2 of mine vs. their last toon. I have to be careful, or I get smoked.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1574 on: February 07, 2017, 10:27:23 PM »

Unlocked Grievous yesterday, in time to run him in the Jawa event  Tongue

That node 12 from yesterday, I managed to kill Leia and RG, but was still left with Phasma, Daka, and Lumi.  My winning streak was broken, here's hoping that was a once off  >_>

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: