Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653054 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1590 on: February 08, 2017, 10:17:57 PM »

For me, I completed tier 3 of credit heist for the first time last night.  That 2.5mil disappeared quick!  But very happy as it was 1.3mil more than I've gotten previously from that event.

Huh Huh Huh

Oh, and my most pleasing upgrade: Royal Guard to 6stars  Cool

I'm 10 shards away from that. So around the time the game will stop giving me any. Roll Eyes

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1591 on: February 09, 2017, 01:11:59 AM »

For me, I completed tier 3 of credit heist for the first time last night.  That 2.5mil disappeared quick!  But very happy as it was 1.3mil more than I've gotten previously from that event.

Me too, although I did it today.  Cash went quickly but I have some happier characters now.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1592 on: February 09, 2017, 02:01:30 AM »

I make it to node 12 on GW, and there is an EP lead with Vader, Boba, Lando, and Lumi staring at me.  I may have let an expletive escape.  Fortunately they used up their major specials on my distraction trash team, and fell quickly to my Wiggs, Lando, Boba, RG combo (which incidentally I'm running in arena today to see how it goes..... not bad so far).

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1593 on: February 09, 2017, 02:12:53 AM »

I make it to node 12 on GW, and there is an EP lead with Vader, Boba, Lando, and Lumi staring at me.  I may have let an expletive escape.  Fortunately they used up their major specials on my distraction trash team, and fell quickly to my Wiggs, Lando, Boba, RG combo (which incidentally I'm running in arena today to see how it goes..... not bad so far).

Those are dangerous toons, but an almost total lack of synergy on node 12? Is that normal for you?

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1594 on: February 09, 2017, 02:29:30 AM »

Normal is relative mate.
Some days I get mix'n'match teams, some I get pairings that can hurt.  For example I've had Wiggs/Lando or Wiggs/Ackbar in my top 3 a few times.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1595 on: February 09, 2017, 02:34:52 AM »

Gotcha.

---

I have officially decided that either Jedi are useless or I have the ultimate anti- Jedi team. Today I beat a Jedi team that was all Gear 10, except Mace, who was Gear 11. Shocked   I only have 3 toons who've reached 9 so far.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1596 on: February 09, 2017, 05:17:30 PM »

I was able to bump EP and Wiggs up to 85, and it definitely made my GW table harder. It was still doable, but my DS took a beating. I had to swap out toons sooner, I lost my RG around node 8 or 9. My rebel team was able to finish the job, but it was a lot tougher than it was yesterday.

I think that will help me determine my upgrade order, so that's a relief.

I have officially decided that either Jedi are useless or I have the ultimate anti- Jedi team. Today I beat a Jedi team that was all Gear 10, except Mace, who was Gear 11. Shocked   I only have 3 toons who've reached 9 so far.

I think the former is true because if the latter. There are just so many tions that have advantages over jedi, and many of them have synergy, so they make for great teams. This, in turn, renders Jedi obsolete, which is so out of sync with the movies that it drives me nuts.

LC has mentioned several times, and I agree, that nameless pilots (or any type of pilot) should not be better toons than key characters like EP, Vader, Yoda, and so on.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1597 on: February 09, 2017, 05:40:45 PM »

I think the former is true because if the latter. There are just so many tions that have advantages over jedi, and many of them have synergy, so they make for great teams. This, in turn, renders Jedi obsolete, which is so out of sync with the movies that it drives me nuts.

LC has mentioned several times, and I agree, that nameless pilots (or any type of pilot) should not be better toons than key characters like EP, Vader, Yoda, and so on.

Drives you nuts?  Drives ME nuts!  I have 11 Jedi that are maxed out at 7* and level 85 and half of them are weak as hell even at Gear 9 or 10.  And yes, the amount of enemies that have advantage over Jedi is just silly when Jedi have practically none in return.  I think Jedi need a 10% attack boost across the board if they don't wanna give them more advantage over other types.

Rebels also seem to get a little screwed.  I think more Empire characters have advantage over Rebels than Rebels have over Empire.

As for the "namless characters" like TFP, Geo Soldier, etc being secretly powerful, I imagine it's necessary so that the game is diverse and interesting. People don't realize what hidden gems these guys can be, but then somebody comes up with some synergy that works crazy well with them.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #1598 on: February 09, 2017, 06:07:06 PM »

Gotcha.

---

Oh good I'm not the only one who's noticing this. And for some good news Darth Sidious is (I think so)Reworked! Either that or the devs boosted his physical damage. He helped me get to the highest rank i've ever achieved, 473. Funny how my current lowest was 2473.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1599 on: February 09, 2017, 06:21:49 PM »

just managed to unlock Yoda. should have Obi Wan 6* tonight.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1600 on: February 09, 2017, 06:34:07 PM »

To be fair, Anakin, Barriss, and QGJ are good. Yoda's Tenacity up is annoying, but there are ways to get around it. Luminara is a decent character too. Ahsoka can hit hard.

@Krace, Rebels can make up for most things in their crazy damage output. I have won many battles recently that I would've lost without Lando doing DD over and over and over. Wiggs is fun too.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1601 on: February 09, 2017, 09:10:57 PM »

To be fair, Anakin, Barriss, and QGJ are good. Yoda's Tenacity up is annoying, but there are ways to get around it. Luminara is a decent character too. Ahsoka can hit hard.

@Krace, Rebels can make up for most things in their crazy damage output. I have won many battles recently that I would've lost without Lando doing DD over and over and over. Wiggs is fun too.

I'm not saying that they aren't good, but there are a lot of characters that have advantage over them without them really having specific advantage over others.  I do like all of those Jedi.

I am aware Rebels can have some crazy damage output, but they can also be pretty fragile.  Wedge usually isn't as tough as Biggs and you can take him out fairly fast to make Wiggs a whole lot less effective.  Also you can ability block Lando for a turn to postphone his AOE until after you finish Wedge off.  Then you take out Lando and the team is toast.  I know this because this is how I beat a Rebel team.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1602 on: February 09, 2017, 09:41:08 PM »

just managed to unlock Yoda. should have Obi Wan 6* tonight.

Grats mate!  It's a nice feeling getting one of the masters.  I'm looking forward to eventually getting EP my self.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1603 on: February 09, 2017, 10:43:57 PM »

I hate Rey.

I hate Geo Soldier.

I hate Barriss.

I hate Anakin.

I hate QGJ.

I hate Wiggs.

I hate the combination of Chewie and RG.

I hate Darth Vader.

I hate Lando.

I hate Princess Leia.

I hate Asajj Ventress.

Okay, that's my vent for now. Obviously these are all when I'm against them, not using them myself. Cheesy

I'm not saying that they aren't good, but there are a lot of characters that have advantage over them without them really having specific advantage over others.  I do like all of those Jedi.

I am aware Rebels can have some crazy damage output, but they can also be pretty fragile.  Wedge usually isn't as tough as Biggs and you can take him out fairly fast to make Wiggs a whole lot less effective.  Also you can ability block Lando for a turn to postphone his AOE until after you finish Wedge off.  Then you take out Lando and the team is toast.  I know this because this is how I beat a Rebel team.

Vader, Maul, EP, Cad Bane to list a few. I get what you mean.

That is too true. If any member of Wiggs or Lando goes down than you're toast. I've had that happen to me, it's not fun. And like you said, they're fragile.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1604 on: February 09, 2017, 11:30:54 PM »

That's why K-2 is such a good tank. He's the reason my Rebels can do what they do in my arena. He often gets killed, but the rest of my heavy hitters are still standing. He allows their specials to recharge, and then it's game over if I can get their second round in.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: