Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653709 times)
Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1680 on: February 16, 2017, 03:09:31 AM »

I just did my first Omega ability upgrade!

Great!  On who?

I did my first a week or so ago on Rey.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1681 on: February 16, 2017, 03:13:50 AM »

Ummm, hopefully he's either fast or we get some cool down reducing upgrades.

He does indeed have a cool down reducing ability.  He's in the game already, check him out.  His leadership ability is really interesting.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1682 on: February 16, 2017, 03:22:27 AM »

Great!  On who?

I did my first a week or so ago on Rey.

I did Lando and Vader's basics. Yay for increased ability block chance. Once I have the training droids to bump Palpatine up one level (yeah it's that bad) I'll do his basic.(shock duration +1)

He does indeed have a cool down reducing ability.  He's in the game already, check him out.  His leadership ability is really interesting.

I meant hopefully that ability has some cool down reductions when upgrading it. I'll check him out as soon as I'm at my iPad again.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1683 on: February 16, 2017, 03:39:50 AM »

Game updates:

Peace is a lie. This February embrace your passion. Through passion you gain strength. Through strength you gain power, and with that power, the dark side will rise victorious.

Characters:
New Sith characters make their way to Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes for our Lord of Hunger event. For a sneak peek on these new Sith, read on!

Darth Nihilus- Sith Support that can instantly defeat enemies by draining cooldowns

Sith Trooper- Sith Tank who Taunts and ignores enemy Protection

Sith Assassin- Elusive Sith Attacker with Stealth synergy

Ships
Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle
Durable First Order Support with unparalleled ability to manipulate allied Turn Meter

Content
Moraband Sith Temple
Jedi Knight Sentinel (PVE)

Captain Phasma Rework
She’s a tad late (detour to the trash chute perhaps?), but Captain Phasma is finally here to round off the updates to the First Order faction. Phasma's VICTORY MARCH ability will now be prioritized over other abilities while under AI control. We have also expanded her Zeta ability, FIRE AT WILL, which now grants First Order allies Advantage for 2 turns at the start of each encounter and prevents them from being Critically Hit while they have Advantage, in addition to previous bonuses.
VICTORY MARCH ability will now prioritize Victory March over other abilities while under AI control.
FIRE AT WILL, Zeta grants First Order allies Advantage for 2 turns at the start of each encounter, and prevents them from being Critically Hit while they have Advantage.
Revisit your First Order squad today!

SITH FACTION PASS

Count Dooku
Basic: Hindering Press
Can now debuff non-Jedi, and chance to debuff Jedi is increased.
Omega: Can't be Countered in addition to +15% Damage.

Special: Force Lightning
Chance to debuff increased.
Omega: 50% chance to inflict Shock in addition to +15% Damage.
Damage increased.

Unique: Flawless Riposte
ZETA: Count Dooku gains Critical Hit Immunity for 1 turn and recovers 10% Protection whenever he counterattacks.

Darth Maul
Leader: Dancing Shadows
ZETA update: The Stealth and Turn Meter from this ability now ignores Taunting allies.

Darth Sidious
Basic: Deathstroke
Ignoring Defense no longer prevents Critical Hits.
Omega: Now doubles chance to ignore Defense if target is debuffed.
Damage increased.

Special: Demoralizing Blows
Omega: Now Inflicts Expose in addition to previous bonus.
Damage increased.

Leader: Unlimited Power
Omega: +1% Critical Chance, +10% Critical Damage, Sith allies gain 2% Offense until the end of battle when they score a Critical Hit.

Darth Vader
Basic: Terrifying Swing
Omega: +15% Damage in addition to +15% Ability Block Chance
Damage increased.

Special: Force Crush
Damage increased.

Savage Opress
Basic: Staggering Blow
Now always has 50% chance to inflict Offense Down, doubled on Crit.
Damage increased.

Special: Overpower
Omega: Deal massive damage if the target has 50% Health or below, in addition to previous bonus

Leader: Pain is Weakness
Changed to % Defense. Defense maxes out at 75%.
Omega: +15% Defense and +30% Tenacity.

Unique: Brute
At the end of his turns, Savage dispels all debuffs from a random other Sith ally, and gains those debuffs.
ZETA: Gain Heal Over Time when damaged, Buff Duration + 1, +50% Turn Meter Gain Chance, Dispel all debuffs from Savage whenever he is Critically Hit
Whenever Savage takes damage, he gains Offense Up, Defense Up, and Heal Over Time for 2 turns and gains 30% Turn Meter. At the end of his turns, Savage Dispels all debuffs on a random other Sith ally and gains those debuffs for 1 turn. Dispel all debuffs from Savage whenever he is Critically Hit.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1684 on: February 16, 2017, 03:48:19 AM »

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge."

Sounds awesome Krace!

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1685 on: February 16, 2017, 03:51:58 AM »

So disappointed that Sidious' Demoralizing Blows only had the expose buff added to the Omega'd ability.  I was really looking forward to having that for my toon straight away.  Le sigh  Undecided

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1686 on: February 16, 2017, 04:00:48 AM »

So disappointed that Sidious' Demoralizing Blows only had the expose buff added to the Omega'd ability.  I was really looking forward to having that for my toon straight away.  Le sigh  Undecided

Lol, you gotta save something good for the Omega.  Some of them are lame and are just like +10 or 15% damage and rather lacking.  Omegas are a pain to save up and should really be worth it.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1687 on: February 16, 2017, 04:12:14 AM »

Hey, another 15% damage could be the difference between winning and losing sometime. But I agree it's rather lacking for Onega.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1688 on: February 16, 2017, 04:15:19 AM »

Lol, you gotta save something good for the Omega.  Some of them are lame and are just like +10 or 15% damage and rather lacking.  Omegas are a pain to save up and should really be worth it.

While very true, I still wanted free candy.... so to speak Tongue

So, Sith finally get a tank.  I'm intrigued to see some reviews on it.  I totally do not need more toons to level and gear up, as I've more than enough to work on already  Roll Eyes
Regardless, I'm still intrigued about the synergy of a Sith tank.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1689 on: February 16, 2017, 04:24:38 AM »

Don't worry Soul, Krace has been playing since the game came out and he's not nearly done working on his toons.  Tongue

I'm really excited for these new characters too. Unless they decide to roll a couple out in Squad tournaments.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1690 on: February 16, 2017, 04:26:50 AM »

I'm really excited for these new characters too. Unless they decide to roll a couple out in Squad tournaments.

Actually, there's an in-game mail advising that tournaments have been temporarily scrapped due to poor customer feedback, pending re-working.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1691 on: February 16, 2017, 04:39:01 AM »

Actually, there's an in-game mail advising that tournaments have been temporarily scrapped due to poor customer feedback, pending re-working.

Woohoo!

Yeah, I just opened the game and saw that. Now I'm off to inspect the new toon and ship.

EDIT: Nihilus looks really interesting, especially his lead. I want to try it. His basic is awesome too.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1692 on: February 16, 2017, 06:01:00 AM »

Don't worry Soul, Krace has been playing since the game came out and he's not nearly done working on his toons.  Tongue

Lmao!  Thanks for reminding me.  Tongue

Yes, thankfully they are going away.  No more tournaments where those that P2P are the only ones that are gonna get the good stuff.  I like these event rollouts like they did for Krennic and the DT, and now for the new Sith.  Everybody that has put sufficient time and effort into the game, and not necessarily money, will get a chance to unlock these characters.  They said that for now people can spend their ally points if they want, or save them for what may come in the future.  Right now I have just shy of 700k ally points, so I'm wondering what I'll do.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1693 on: February 16, 2017, 03:57:22 PM »

I did Lando and Vader's basics. Yay for increased ability block chance. Once I have the training droids to bump Palpatine up one level (yeah it's that bad) I'll do his basic.(shock duration +1)

Well, today you get your training droids, along with a new event to play with.

Edit:  Oh man, that first event level is always good for an evil laugh.  AOE *Everybody dies* AOE *Everbody dies* AOE *Everybody but the leader dies*  Oh look, a sliver of heath left.  *sneezes*

Edit 2:  Sith Trooper is sooooo meant for EP lead if you have a party of Sith.  He heals himself and does other wicked things.  I was worried about him when I was doing Tier 4 of the event cuz he started taking a lot of damage, but he bounced right back.  I believe he's going to give RG a run for his money.  Not saying stop farming RG, but don't be surprised if Sith Trooper start to look better.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1694 on: February 16, 2017, 05:01:14 PM »

unlocked the sith tank, odd enough not one character shard yesterday (last night after update)

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: