Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653062 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1980 on: March 09, 2017, 07:31:16 PM »

Congrats DC  Grin

So this morning I unlocked the following:

-Jawa
-Jawa Engineer
-HK-47
-EMPERER PALPATINE AND 7-STARRED HIM ON FIRST ATTEMPT!!!

(PS, who said pathfinder wasn't worth his weight?  Haters gonna hate Tongue )

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1981 on: March 09, 2017, 08:07:15 PM »

Lol, glad you all are happy with your Emperors.  Had a couple people in my guild that were celebrating too about getting him.  

I honestly forgot the event was even coming up because I already have him and it doesn't show up for me.   Tongue

(PS, who said pathfinder wasn't worth his weight?  Haters gonna hate Tongue )

I've started leveling him, though mainly to be a pilot in the U-wing.  I imagine in the Emperor's challenge though he was quite useful as someone who wouldn't stay dead.

Also, it's really weird for me to just be sitting on 10 million and not using it.  I guess I'm keeping a surplus in case I suddenly feel the need to level a toon or two.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1982 on: March 09, 2017, 08:29:48 PM »

I've started leveling him, though mainly to be a pilot in the U-wing.  I imagine in the Emperor's challenge though he was quite useful as someone who wouldn't stay dead.

As long as you can get the buffs through the Shock.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1983 on: March 09, 2017, 08:54:07 PM »

The only toon for me who died was the Pathfinder on the last tier because he was doing his job.... then he rezzed himself of course  Cheesy

Also, it's really weird for me to just be sitting on 10 million and not using it.  I guess I'm keeping a surplus in case I suddenly feel the need to level a toon or two.

I had been saving up all this cash in case I needed to max out my Rebel squad (I didn't need to).  I just spent a few million doing some levelling of new and existing toons.  Time to put the rebels on the boil and start focusing on my sith, dark stun, and droid teams  Grin

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1984 on: March 09, 2017, 09:40:17 PM »

As long as you can get the buffs through the Shock.

Usually he'll be buffed before he gets shocked due to the nature of his abilities.  Then, as long as he has a buff before he dies, he comes back, minus shock.  Then he just gets buffed again.

The only toon for me who died was the Pathfinder on the last tier because he was doing his job.... then he rezzed himself of course  Cheesy

I had been saving up all this cash in case I needed to max out my Rebel squad (I didn't need to).  I just spent a few million doing some levelling of new and existing toons.  Time to put the rebels on the boil and start focusing on my sith, dark stun, and droid teams  Grin

Exactly what he should do.

I try and focus on 1 group at a time.  That or you know, have one focus for each farmable area, to maximize how many toons you can farm at once.  Energy, Cantina Energy, Cantina Shop, Arena Shop, GW Store, and Fleet Store.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1985 on: March 09, 2017, 09:47:43 PM »

I try and focus on 1 group at a time.  That or you know, have one focus for each farmable area, to maximize how many toons you can farm at once.  Energy, Cantina Energy, Cantina Shop, Arena Shop, GW Store, and Fleet Store.

Indeed.  And considering I just unlocked JE and HK47 and am halfway to unlocking B2 already, I think I know where my focus will be  Cool
Poor K-2SO, MagnaGuard, and Grievous; all getting shelved soon.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1986 on: March 09, 2017, 10:04:46 PM »

Indeed.  And considering I just unlocked JE and HK47 and am halfway to unlocking B2 already, I think I know where my focus will be  Cool
Poor K-2SO, MagnaGuard, and Grievous; all getting shelved soon.

I wouldn't count out K-2SO completely.  He's still a useful sub in for B2 when you actually need a tank, or when you need to stop someone from counter attacking.  He can stop Biggs' turn gain and the droids can crit all they want. 

I'm curious how a squad led by Grievous that consists of all tanky droids might do.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1987 on: March 09, 2017, 10:16:02 PM »

I wouldn't count out K-2SO completely.  He's still a useful sub in for B2 when you actually need a tank, or when you need to stop someone from counter attacking.  He can stop Biggs' turn gain and the droids can crit all they want. 

He'll probably stay in for a while until I unlock and power up B2, but without being able to star him up above 4 stars, he has a short use-by date.  Interesting point about using him against toons like Biggs though.

I'm curious how a squad led by Grievous that consists of all tanky droids might do.

.......and now I want to try that.  Would you need Grievous leading though?  You get the assigned taunt without his lead too, and crit increase leadership would probably be better for a droid team than Grievous' enemy team crit reduction I'd have thought.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1988 on: March 09, 2017, 10:33:55 PM »

He'll probably stay in for a while until I unlock and power up B2, but without being able to star him up above 4 stars, he has a short use-by date.  Interesting point about using him against toons like Biggs though.

.......and now I want to try that.  Would you need Grievous leading though?  You get the assigned taunt without his lead too, and crit increase leadership would probably be better for a droid team than Grievous' enemy team crit reduction I'd have thought.

I thought about HK leading, because yes the crit boost and turn meter on crit is super nice, but then I wondered about reducing enemy crit against a team of droids that are all super beefy.  If you have trouble critting them, and even if you do crit your crits do less, how fast can you actually kill them?  I would try it both ways, because HK will be on the team either way.  So would B2 and K-2SO.  The only variable would be who to use for the 5th.  Probably either IG-100 or Chopper.  However Chopper might not be able to be really built up for a while.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1989 on: March 09, 2017, 10:51:48 PM »

I thought about HK leading, because yes the crit boost and turn meter on crit is super nice, but then I wondered about reducing enemy crit against a team of droids that are all super beefy.  If you have trouble critting them, and even if you do crit your crits do less, how fast can you actually kill them?  I would try it both ways, because HK will be on the team either way.  So would B2 and K-2SO.  The only variable would be who to use for the 5th.  Probably either IG-100 or Chopper.  However Chopper might not be able to be really built up for a while.

Interesting idea.  I'll have to give it a try...

I'd use IG-100, but simply because I think he's cool as   Tongue

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1990 on: March 10, 2017, 04:39:14 AM »

64/65 on Biggs' X-Wing.  Angry Angry Angry

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1991 on: March 10, 2017, 05:28:55 PM »

He'll probably stay in for a while until I unlock and power up B2, but without being able to star him up above 4 stars, he has a short use-by date.  Interesting point about using him against toons like Biggs though.

Did you consider the Shard Shop? They offer K-2SO shards, and I think he is available in Data Cards (Bronzium/Chromium) now as well...I was lucky enough to 7-star him while he was on that event celebrating the "Rouge One" release Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1992 on: March 10, 2017, 06:09:28 PM »

Did you consider the Shard Shop? They offer K-2SO shards, and I think he is available in Data Cards (Bronzium/Chromium) now as well...I was lucky enough to 7-star him while he was on that event celebrating the "Rouge One" release Cheesy

*Android user high-five*    Cool

I can't imagine I would have put that much work into him if I'd been on iOS and not gotten him.  He's been quite useful to me though as a 5th member of my droid squad.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1993 on: March 10, 2017, 06:32:59 PM »

I haven't used him regularly, he's just Gear 8 and hasn't been modded that much. But from time to time, I put him into Raids or GW Wink Once he has more Protection mods and Health, he might be a good addition to a Droid team or replacement for RG...until my Sith and Death Troopers are ready Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1994 on: March 10, 2017, 07:45:31 PM »

I haven't used him regularly, he's just Gear 8 and hasn't been modded that much. But from time to time, I put him into Raids or GW Wink Once he has more Protection mods and Health, he might be a good addition to a Droid team or replacement for RG...until my Sith and Death Troopers are ready Cheesy

Mine is Gear 9, almost Gear 10, and he's got the third highest health of all my characters, right behind Barriss and Vader.  He's very beefy and can take a good bit of punishment, which has made him pretty valuable to my Droid squad.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: