Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653740 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2040 on: March 15, 2017, 03:12:26 PM »

Getting REALLY sick and frakking tired of this same prick in my GW.  He was in my GW 12 last night and again today.  Somehow I bet he'll be in my 3rd GW when I reset after I finish this one.

Keep seeing him a LOT in my GW 12 really.  EP lead, Vader, Shoretrooper, Baze, and Boba.  Annoying to beat, but doable.

Just have to bring in B2 and go "Frak yo buffs a-hole"  *zapzapzapzapzap*

Edit:  Hahahaha...   That went even better than last night.  Thanks to B2 I took out EP and Baze and nearly killed Shoretrooper.  Was able to easily mop them up afterwards with my Rebel team.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2041 on: March 15, 2017, 04:53:48 PM »

I keep getting GK in my last three GW, always in the final node. Second round yesterday and the final round today he even teamed up with Shoretrooper and Zarriss...no way of beating them -.- It was the first time that I even see him in GW, and he definitely is OP...more than others

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2042 on: March 15, 2017, 05:34:01 PM »

Ok Krace I need some help here. Zetas. I was gonna do finn but then looked at my top 50 inn arena. 37 of them are using zaul. Zeta finn is weak against debuffs. So now I need a new alternative. I figured you may be able to help. I will list the characters I have that I would consider zetaing.

Qui-Gon Gear 11 7*
Cody(For a clone team) Gear 7 enough shards to promote him to 6*
Darth maul(almost have him)
Yoda(For an anti-zaul team)
Darth vader, Gear 10 6*
Fives gear 9 almost gear 10 and 103/100 shards for 7* also for a clone team.
Barris 6* gear 8(For a three tank time-out team setup)

I only have 6 zeta cores and I am buying them from the fleet arena shipments so it needs to be a good investment. Also keep in mind that with the gear that i've been hoarding i can easily build up one corresponding team for whoever I zeta. In about the same tame it'll take me to get 20 zetas.

For qui-gon I can build a jedi team but they don't do terribly good in my arena server.

For cody I have the resources to max and then gear a full clone team.

For maul, I have every other toon I need.

For yoda the team would look somethimg like this Rex(L), Yoda, Boba Fett, B2, Royal guard/Shoretrooper.

For vader have the characters pretty leveled up.

For fives i would be doing him instead of cody and then I could use him universally throughout most teams.

Same thing with barriss but the tea would be Barriss(L), Fives, B2, Shoretrooper, Sunfac. Eventually I will remove sun fax and put in GK. So what do you think?

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2043 on: March 15, 2017, 07:03:13 PM »

Ok Krace I need some help here. Zetas. I was gonna do finn but then looked at my top 50 inn arena. 37 of them are using zaul. Zeta finn is weak against debuffs. So now I need a new alternative. I figured you may be able to help. I will list the characters I have that I would consider zetaing.

Qui-Gon Gear 11 7*
Cody(For a clone team) Gear 7 enough shards to promote him to 6*
Darth maul(almost have him)
Yoda(For an anti-zaul team)
Darth vader, Gear 10 6*
Fives gear 9 almost gear 10 and 103/100 shards for 7* also for a clone team.
Barris 6* gear 8(For a three tank time-out team setup)

I only have 6 zeta cores and I am buying them from the fleet arena shipments so it needs to be a good investment. Also keep in mind that with the gear that i've been hoarding i can easily build up one corresponding team for whoever I zeta. In about the same tame it'll take me to get 20 zetas.

For qui-gon I can build a jedi team but they don't do terribly good in my arena server.

For cody I have the resources to max and then gear a full clone team.

For maul, I have every other toon I need.

For yoda the team would look somethimg like this Rex(L), Yoda, Boba Fett, B2, Royal guard/Shoretrooper.

For vader have the characters pretty leveled up.

For fives i would be doing him instead of cody and then I could use him universally throughout most teams.

Same thing with barriss but the tea would be Barriss(L), Fives, B2, Shoretrooper, Sunfac. Eventually I will remove sun fax and put in GK. So what do you think?

I really have no idea.  I haven't really run into Zeta Maul, so I'm not sure what the ideal team against him might be.  However if you're looking at a Sith team, Jedi are usually not a good idea unless you have a proper defense.  A clone team might be something good to use against a team like that as Clone synergy is pretty brutal.  Also Rex can clear debuffs and buff you against further ones.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2044 on: March 15, 2017, 07:08:37 PM »

I really have no idea.  I haven't really run into Zeta Maul, so I'm not sure what the ideal team against him might be.  However if you're looking at a Sith team, Jedi are usually not a good idea unless you have a proper defense.  A clone team might be something good to use against a team like that as Clone synergy is pretty brutal.  Also Rex can clear debuffs and buff you against further ones.
Hmm food for thought.

-----------

Also, my guilds having trouble with raids right now and I unfortunately can't go with my plan. I was gonna pass the leader mantle on to someone else leave the guild get all my characters powered up that I need and come back. So could any top players help us out until everyone gets their characters powered up?

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2045 on: March 15, 2017, 09:28:24 PM »

Grey Owl, do you watch youtube vids on Galaxy of Heroes much?  I know it's a time sink most don't bother with, but if you have some time, check out "Smithie D."  His channel has a lot of good review videos that might help with your decision.

Short answer (without watching vids): Zaul is the current FOTM and very good, Zader is still very popular, Zarris is the "Ol' Reliable" for most people as she's still always good.

I'm far from an expert as I'm not at that level yet, but figured I'd throw my 2c in seeing as I youtube troll a lot and gather info.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2046 on: March 15, 2017, 10:20:18 PM »

Grey Owl, do you watch youtube vids on Galaxy of Heroes much?  I know it's a time sink most don't bother with, but if you have some time, check out "Smithie D."  His channel has a lot of good review videos that might help with your decision.

Short answer (without watching vids): Zaul is the current FOTM and very good, Zader is still very popular, Zarris is the "Ol' Reliable" for most people as she's still always good.

I'm far from an expert as I'm not at that level yet, but figured I'd throw my 2c in seeing as I youtube troll a lot and gather info.

Yes, always good to gather research.  Smithie D is definitely one of the ones that has some great info.  The other I use is the guy that did that mods vid I posted.  Warrior from Team Instinct.  He has several good vids.

-----------

Ugh...  These last 2 nodes of my 3rd set of GW for the Guild event suuuuucked. 

GW 11 was Vader lead, EP, TFP, Boba, and Maul.  Had to sick my droid team on them to take out TFP and EP.  Then the rest fell to my normal team.

GW 12 was even more of a pain with EP lead, Shoretrooper, B2, Zeta Barriss, and Fives.  Had to ever so carefully take out Shoretrooper's taunt and then slowly whittle down B2.  Then I could take out EP. Lost my team after that, but the second team did the job.  I swear that the AI always gets better heal rates with Zeta Barriss and crits, meanwhile mine doesn't save people nearly as much.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2047 on: March 15, 2017, 10:53:06 PM »

I have watched all of his videos and the reason I asked krace is that he probably, is on a server that's as, if more developed than mine. I have all the people from the second day the game was released on mine Smithie D is on a far newer server. He doesn't face who I have to. I'm probably the only true F2P on the whole server. No joke. I would do zaul however the problem is that I don't have him and he takes a lot of time and effort to work right even for pay to play people letalone a F2P. I listed him because I have 55/80 shards but I'm only able to grab shards on weekends due to the  fact that I don't login when he's available midweek. I think I'm gonna go for either vader barriss or cody being that I have the resources for a full clone team. Although i'm considering going the route that Smithie D created in his video on how to beat Zaul the F2P way and zetaing barriss for my overnight team. People won't even fight those teams cause they take so long to beat. I do plan on eventually zetaing that whole list. thanks for the input though. If I do barriss I will then do cody.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2048 on: March 15, 2017, 11:40:53 PM »

My phone from the future has alerted me to a possible new Phoenix Bundle coming to the store.  The message mentioned something about being able to level up Chopper with it.  This message will self destruct in the past.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2049 on: March 15, 2017, 11:46:23 PM »

My phone from the future has alerted me to a possible new Phoenix Bundle coming to the store.  The message mentioned something about being able to level up Chopper with it.  This message will self destruct in the past.

I actually got that alert too.  No psychic readings for you today.   Tongue

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2050 on: March 15, 2017, 11:48:48 PM »

I actually got that alert too.  No psychic readings for you today.   Tongue

Aha!  As there was no Bundle there when I logged in, I just assumed it was a time travelling message.  Apparently I only get scoundrel event messages ahead of time.  My bad  Tongue

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2051 on: March 15, 2017, 11:52:53 PM »

Aha!  As there was no Bundle there when I logged in, I just assumed it was a time travelling message.  Apparently I only get scoundrel event messages ahead of time.  My bad  Tongue

Well, I don't see a bundle either.  Yet.  Apparently they are just sending out these messages too early.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2052 on: March 16, 2017, 01:23:40 AM »

Gah! Moved to a new guild and now my guild daily challenges reset time has dramatically changed.  Used to be the same time as fleet combat resets at the end of the day, now it's mid morning.

#firstworldproblems  #complainsabouteverything

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2053 on: March 16, 2017, 03:00:28 AM »

Gah! Moved to a new guild and now my guild daily challenges reset time has dramatically changed.  Used to be the same time as fleet combat resets at the end of the day, now it's mid morning.

#firstworldproblems  #complainsabouteverything

Hmm...  That's an odd change.  I wouldn't think times would change on those things.

My evening has several events at different times.  Guild challenge resets at 6:30pm, energy refresh and Arena rewards at 7pm, ship PvP rewards at 8pm, last energy refresh at 10pm, and daily reset at 1am.  Of course these are US Central Times, and they seem to be set more conveniently for people in the US.

I also just realized that the Kanan event starts overnight and that might also be another reason for the upcoming bundle alert.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2054 on: March 16, 2017, 03:09:24 AM »

Since daylight savings I get Arena rewards at 6, Fleet Arena at 7, guild activity 7:30, and daily reset at 12pm.

Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: