Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653749 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2310 on: April 07, 2017, 03:41:58 AM »

Thanks man!  Grin

I posted another pic from this shoot in the "Post pictures of you and your saber!" thread, along with a couple newer ones recently in costume with just the US Aeon LE V4.
Galaxy S5 + night time photos = crazy cool lens flares... especially from my stupid bright green saber  Wink

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2311 on: April 07, 2017, 03:56:58 AM »

I hunted down those other pics. Looking good. I should put up an avatar of myself, but I don't want to take down my current one. Undecided

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2312 on: April 07, 2017, 04:33:57 AM »

I should put up an avatar of myself, but I don't want to take down my current one. Undecided

Dude, do both.
Either change your avatar and do a Maul banner in your signature.

EG:

Or keep your avatar and do something similar with a wide banner pic of yourself.  Food for thought.  PM me if you need help or want to run ideas past someone  Smiley

Sorry about the thread derail everyone!

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2313 on: April 07, 2017, 05:12:18 AM »

Dude, do both.
Either change your avatar and do a Maul banner in your signature.

EG:

Or keep your avatar and do something similar with a wide banner pic of yourself.  Food for thought.  PM me if you need help or want to run ideas past someone  Smiley

Sorry about the thread derail everyone!

Okay thanks. I'll probably PM you.

---

What he said. My fault it got derailed, I started it.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2314 on: April 07, 2017, 01:54:44 PM »

Wait, you don't have the credits to activate characters? Shocked

I suppose I'm doing well with credits and droids.

I have everyone i use levelled enough, so I'm accumulating them both. (I had 19M earlier today)

I need some credits.  I'll sell you some MK 7 training droids.    Wink

Oh, and I 3 starred the final tier of Droid Smuggling today. Grin

Congrats man  Smiley

Interestingly I actually found it easier to 3-star the droid event with a Boba lead, rather than a Lando lead.  Lando was definitely better for the credit heist though to get ahead of the stuns.  Could be coincidence, or the Boba/Zam synergy just worked better today than previously *shrug*

Hmm, I didn't consider a non Lando lead. Too bad it's not the credit one that you used a different lead, that's the one I need to 3-star. Roll Eyes   But normally all the enemies on the first encounter of both heists go before me, even with the Lando lead.

I have been liking the increased speed of Lando's lead.  My IG-88 doesn't pack quite as much punch, but he still does pretty well.  Today though I stuck in regular Han in place of ST Han and I was quite pleased.  His ability to go first no matter what and to stun one of the opposing team is epic.  He's also the fastest Scoundrel I have at 150 without even gearing much for speed.  Then you add Lando's leader ability and he gets even faster.  He actually gets to go almost twice in a row at the start of each round, which is awesome cuz I can shoot first and then buff the group.  Definitely going to work on powering him up some more.

It's weird going into the ship challenges and Ackbar's challenge is just gone and there's only the ship credits one.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2315 on: April 07, 2017, 02:32:59 PM »

I need some credits.  I'll sell you some MK 7 training droids.    Wink

Sure. Although I don't really need them.

I have been liking the increased speed of Lando's lead.  My IG-88 doesn't pack quite as much punch, but he still does pretty well.  Today though I stuck in regular Han in place of ST Han and I was quite pleased.  His ability to go first no matter what and to stun one of the opposing team is epic.  He's also the fastest Scoundrel I have at 150 without even gearing much for speed.  Then you add Lando's leader ability and he gets even faster.  He actually gets to go almost twice in a row at the start of each round, which is awesome cuz I can shoot first and then buff the group.  Definitely going to work on powering him up some more.

It's weird going into the ship challenges and Ackbar's challenge is just gone and there's only the ship credits one.

I look forward to unlocking Han, but that's a while off.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2316 on: April 07, 2017, 04:39:16 PM »

Today was the worst GW I ever fought...lost probably 30 or 40 toons on a single node...node 11, to be exact -.- Not fun

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2317 on: April 07, 2017, 05:10:32 PM »

Today was the worst GW I ever fought...lost probably 30 or 40 toons on a single node...node 11, to be exact -.- Not fun

OK, you need to hush.  You're spreading the bad luck.  Tongue  I just ran into a wicked GW 11.  GK lead, Wiggs, ST Han, and Fives.

I beat it, but I had to use my droid team with B2 and K-2SO instead of using 86.  Then I had to use my DS team with EP, Vader, RG, Sid and Nihilus.

Got another crappy team on 12.  Vader lead, Shoretrooper, Kylo, Baze, Fives.  Had to use my B-team of Jedi to soften them up, then my A-team to finish off Shoretrooper and Baze.  Then my Rebels took out the last 3.  Bleh, glad that's over.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2318 on: April 07, 2017, 06:57:38 PM »

My node 11 was zQGJ lead, Ahsoka, ST Han, Barriss and Yoda...awful speed and strength, already burned three high-level teams only to get rid of ST Han and QGJ...two medium-level for Yoda, another medium-level for Barriss and a rather low-level for Ahsoka.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2319 on: April 07, 2017, 08:18:55 PM »

My node 11 was zQGJ lead, Ahsoka, ST Han, Barriss and Yoda...awful speed and strength, already burned three high-level teams only to get rid of ST Han and QGJ...two medium-level for Yoda, another medium-level for Barriss and a rather low-level for Ahsoka.
Stop! Now everyone is getting pain in the rear node 11s. Mine was a zeta sith team. Zaul(L) 7* G11, Vader 7* G11, EP 7* G11, Zidious 7* G11, and Zavage 7* G10. I'm completely out of toons. Cry

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2320 on: April 07, 2017, 10:44:34 PM »

My node 11 was mildly irksome, but nothing I couldn't handle.  Yesterday's and the day before were tougher.  Today was a nice change of pace.

(There you go, the circle is broken!  Tongue )

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2321 on: April 08, 2017, 01:15:22 AM »

Also, 7-star Vader achieved

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2322 on: April 08, 2017, 01:17:40 AM »

Really? Droids on nodes 9, 11, and 12? I was worried about 12, it had it all. HK(L), 88, 86, JE, and Nebit. All fully maxed. But if they don't go first they're toast. I only needed one team, my RG didn't even go down to yellow health.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2323 on: April 08, 2017, 01:19:40 AM »

My 7* vader journey a month ago 81/100. Today 82/100.

EDIT: That was supposed to be 80/100.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #2324 on: April 08, 2017, 02:08:08 AM »

Vader fist bump right back to you.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: