Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653072 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2550 on: May 01, 2017, 03:55:31 AM »

My GW today consisted of a Nihilus (L) all sith team on 6, a QGJ (L) Jedi+sidious team on 9, HK-47 (L) droid+Lumi team on 11, and Wedge (L) Biggs, Lando, EP, RG on 12.

....I think the randomizer is starting to react negatively to all my toons' levels creeping up  Lips sealed   Tongue

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2551 on: May 01, 2017, 04:48:07 AM »

I had Zaul leading EP, Vader, Boba, and Zylo yesterday. Today was Zinn leading Poe, Res. Trooper, Res. Pilot, and EP. Not fun, but I managed to beat both of them. Key to Zinn is get some sort of buff immunity on Poe (I use Shock), and ability block/stun Finn.

And the trick for Zylo? It's really quite simple. Annihilate 'em. No protection refill when you're dead.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2552 on: May 01, 2017, 04:43:40 PM »

My GW today consisted of a Nihilus (L) all sith team on 6, a QGJ (L) Jedi+sidious team on 9, HK-47 (L) droid+Lumi team on 11, and Wedge (L) Biggs, Lando, EP, RG on 12.

....I think the randomizer is starting to react negatively to all my toons' levels creeping up  Lips sealed   Tongue

See, that's why I stopped leveling and gearing Tongue

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2553 on: May 01, 2017, 09:35:23 PM »

See, that's why I stopped leveling and gearing Tongue

Never stop moving forward.   Cool

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #2554 on: May 01, 2017, 10:01:56 PM »

Since General Veers is the toon of the month, I'd like to see a new special for use against him - "Chose Poorly."

Han takes out a cup, Veers drinks from it, and then he withers and dies instantly.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2555 on: May 01, 2017, 10:18:54 PM »

Since General Veers is the toon of the month, if like to see a new special for use against him - "Chose Poorly."

Han takes out a cup, Veers drinks from it, and then he withers and dies inatantly.

LMAO!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That's +1 for you good sir.  Very nice reference.

-----------------

On a different note, looks like the game updated.  There was an update in the Play Store and the game is doing "updates" as I go into different areas.  Also updated is the home screen, which just irritates me more.  Now it has Jedi Luke up front and in your face on the Light side.  I want him now!!!

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #2556 on: May 01, 2017, 10:50:54 PM »

Not seeing these updates, yet. Even in the play store.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2557 on: May 01, 2017, 11:30:52 PM »

Not seeing these updates, yet. Even in the play store.

I did the update manually from the Play Store and so far I don't see anything different in the game aside from the loading screen.  I was playing on two different devices and when I switched to the 2nd it was still without update cuz I noticed it was still the old loading screen.  It didn't seem to care it didn't have it, but then I exited and did it anyway.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2558 on: May 01, 2017, 11:33:06 PM »

I'm updating from App Store as we speak.

Edit: I have my first toon to 9K power. Royal Guard. Now that I have my whole Arena team Gear 10+ my focus shifts fully to hAAT.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2559 on: May 02, 2017, 04:24:46 AM »

Well, now I'm seeing some of the game changes, especially in ships.  Also, here are the patch notes:

Game Update 5/1 release notes

***NOTE*** - everything in the updates below may not be fully visible in game until May 4th.

***SECOND NOTE*** - players are able to manually download this update from the App Store or Google Play prior to it being a required download on May 3rd. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours before you see this in the App Store or Google Play.

SHIPS UPDATE
This recent update is focused on making Ships combat even better and providing a variety of tools to enable new types of Events. Here is a breakdown of the details:

See Your Crew: Now you can see the crew behind your ships as they fight to defeat their enemies.
Ship Health Bars: To better differentiate between the health of ships, we have reduced the number of health bar segments. Ship Health has NOT been changed.
Target Lock: To make it easier to remember which Ship Abilities inflict Target Lock and have bonuses due to Target lock, we have added visual messaging on the Ability buttons.

OTHER UPDATES
Look for a variety of new types of Events over the next few months:

Bonus Reward Events: Support for limited time events that add bonus rewards for particular Battles or Tables. The first of these new Bonus Reward Events will launch later this month.
When these events are active, a player will see:
A button on the Cantina Home screen highlighting the event and providing additional details when tapping.
Badging on the tables affected.
Indication on the Battles affected.
Player Level Appropriate Events: Support to create events that have an appropriate difficulty and rewards based on the player’s level.
Packs advertised on the Cantina Home screen have been improved to display an image of the pack and associated details.
Events that have an Event Unit in the Ally Slot will now have a prepopulated squad and the ability to select an existing squad.
Shards for Pao can now be found in the Cantina Store.
Characters from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story have been added to the holograms on the Light/Dark Side Campaign Tables in the Cantina.
The loading screen splash art has been updated.

IMPERIAL TROOPER UPDATES

Death Trooper
Now has the "Imperial Trooper" category.
Unique: Krennic's Guard
Gains: "While Death Trooper is active, Imperial Trooper allies have +10% Health Steal."

Magmatrooper
Basic: Line of Fire
Secondary damage no longer excludes selected target.
Damage Penalty reduced by 5% at all levels.
Upgrade 6 now grants +10% Damage instead of +5% Damage.
Upgrade 7 now grants +15% Damage instead of +5% Damage.
Omega: Now adds +50% (up from +15%) Secondary Attack Chance and -10% Damage Penalty.
Special 1: Thermal Imploder
Upgrade 5 now grants +10% Damage instead of +5% Damage.
Omega: Now adds +30% Turn Meter Reduction Chance in addition to previous bonus of +15% Damage.
Unique: Hazard Training
Gains: "While Magmatrooper is active, Imperial Trooper allies have +30% Tenacity."
Omega: Now adds +10% Turn Meter Gain in addition to previous bonus of +5% Tenacity.

Shoretrooper
Special: Regroup
Now grants Health and Critical Immunity to Shoretrooper.
Unique: Stand Guard
Gains: "While Shoretrooper is active, Imperial Trooper allies have +10% Max Health."
Snowtrooper
Basic: Assault Shock Troops
Upgrade 7 now grants +10% Damage instead of +5% Damage.
Omega: Now adds +15% Damage in addition to previous bonus of +15% Ability Block Chance.
Special 1: Overwhelming Assault
Base description now reads: "Deal Physical damage to all enemies and gain Critical Damage Up for 2 turns."
Upgrades 3 and 6 now grant +10% Damage instead of +5% Damage.
Upgrades 7 now grant +15% Damage instead of +5% Damage.
Omega: Now adds "For each Critical Hit scored, reduce the cooldown of this ability by 1" instead of +15% Damage.
Final description now reads: "Deal Physical damage to all enemies and gain Critical Damage Up for 2 turns. For each Critical Hit scored, reduce the cooldown of this ability by 1."
Unique: Assault Training
Gains: "While Snowtrooper is active, Imperial Trooper allies have +20% Critical Damage."

Stormtrooper
Basic: Imperial Marksmanship
Omega: Gains "If this attack does not score a Critical Hit, or is Evaded, the target becomes Exposed, which can't be Resisted"
Special 1: Stormtrooper Bravado
Omega: Now adds +50% Turn Meter Reduction Chance in addition to previous bonus of Taunt Duration + 1.
Unique: Wall of Stormtroopers
Reworked to grant 25-40% Defense for each living Empire ally.
Gains: "While Stormtrooper is active, Imperial Trooper allies have +30% Defense."
NEW ZETA: Stormtrooper gains 40% Offense for each defeated Empire ally

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2560 on: May 02, 2017, 05:05:03 AM »

Shoretrooper
Special: Regroup
Now grants Health and Critical Immunity to Shoretrooper.

Yes! Thank you EA! I've wanted this since I started using him. If he survives the initial damage burst than I always throw up his taunt, cause he's there to take as much damage as possible for the team. This will give a little more survivability to my arena team that should help in those close matches.

Edit: just checked. It hasn't been implemented yet. Oh well. Patience is so important for this game.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2561 on: May 02, 2017, 01:28:14 PM »

Yes! Thank you EA! I've wanted this since I started using him. If he survives the initial damage burst than I always throw up his taunt, cause he's there to take as much damage as possible for the team. This will give a little more survivability to my arena team that should help in those close matches.

Edit: just checked. It hasn't been implemented yet. Oh well. Patience is so important for this game.

Yes, that does seem important with him taunting up front and then probably taunting again on his first turn.

I'm betting it'll be another day or two before the updates are live, like the notes said, could be May 4th.  Hopefully it means they're giving everything a thorough check before it gets all flipped on.  I have a feeling the update in the store was the pre-patch and now we're waiting for the go live part, which may just all happen on the 4th whenever they activate whatever is going to happen for the special day.  Hopefully they'll even run it all weekend since the 4th is a Thursday.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2562 on: May 02, 2017, 02:29:51 PM »

Yes, that does seem important with him taunting up front and then probably taunting again on his first turn.

I'm betting it'll be another day or two before the updates are live, like the notes said, could be May 4th.  Hopefully it means they're giving everything a thorough check before it gets all flipped on.  I have a feeling the update in the store was the pre-patch and now we're waiting for the go live part, which may just all happen on the 4th whenever they activate whatever is going to happen for the special day.  Hopefully they'll even run it all weekend since the 4th is a Thursday.

I don't know about you, but I'd gladly take a few temporary bugs for the 500 crystals and Omega mat they've given out lately.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #2563 on: May 02, 2017, 03:15:22 PM »

So does this mean Shoretrooper is basically untouchable while he's taunting?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2564 on: May 02, 2017, 03:36:56 PM »

I don't know about you, but I'd gladly take a few temporary bugs for the 500 crystals and Omega mat they've given out lately.

True, there are nice things about that.  If they messed things up on May 4th, they'd need to seriously comp.

So does this mean Shoretrooper is basically untouchable while he's taunting?

Yes and no.  You can still damage him, but you won't be able to crit him, which will make whittling his health away tougher.  Though you can strip his buffs still, or you could buff block him before his first turn and he'd waste his taunt/immunity.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: