Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653055 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2565 on: May 02, 2017, 05:55:03 PM »

Never stop moving forward.   Cool

Even if every step forward means two steps backwards? Tongue

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2566 on: May 02, 2017, 08:43:21 PM »

Even if every step forward means two steps backwards? Tongue

That's when you turn around and use a different strategy.  Wink

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2567 on: May 03, 2017, 01:57:29 AM »

I do not like the new display of the Ships health. I know it's supposed to make it easier to tell how much health and protection they have, but it makes it harder for me. We've all been playing ships for a long time, and I have a very good idea of how much health each ship has, even if it looks like it's all the same. So now all my attacks do not do the same number of health bars that I'm used to seeing, so it throws me off. I'm sure I'm not the only one with that. . . feeling.

Heck, if they do it with ships will they do it with characters as well? *shudder*

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2568 on: May 03, 2017, 01:59:47 AM »

I do not like the new display of the Ships health. I know it's supposed to make it easier to tell how much health and protection they have, but it makes it harder for me. We've all been playing ships for a long time, and I have a very good idea of how much health each ship has, even if it looks like it's all the same. So now all my attacks do not do the same number of health bars that I'm used to seeing, so it throws me off. I'm sure I'm not the only one with that. . . feeling.

Heck, if they do it with ships will they do it with characters as well? *shudder*

You're not alone.  I don't like the change to ships.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2569 on: May 03, 2017, 02:48:23 AM »

You're not alone.  I don't like the change to ships.

Maybe a possible update where we can toggle features on and off?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2570 on: May 03, 2017, 03:15:19 AM »

Maybe a possible update where we can toggle features on and off?

Doubtful.  They will either leave it this way or change it to something else if they don't feel it's working out.

-----------

First GW run of the three.  On GW 9 I get EP, Vader, Chaze, and B2.  Now on GW 11 I get Vader, EP, Shoretrooper, Boba, and GK.  This is some bullcrap...

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2571 on: May 03, 2017, 03:51:09 AM »

Doubtful.  They will either leave it this way or change it to something else if they don't feel it's working out.

-----------

First GW run of the three.  On GW 9 I get EP, Vader, Chaze, and B2.  Now on GW 11 I get Vader, EP, Shoretrooper, Boba, and GK.  This is some bullcrap...

Hopefully a change.

My first run had a bad node 12, but that's usual. It kinda sucks that my 12's are always fully maxed teams, that started when I hit lvl 80.

It was Ackbar (L), Wiggs, Leia, and ST Han. I sent in the team I always do on the tough GW battles (EP, Vader, RG, Maul, Nihilus), but they couldn't clear it, so I retreated out. Sent in my Rebel team and was amazed yet again how they do so much damage so quickly. Managed to take out Wedge and Leia, and without them they had no chance. Sent in my underpowered Droids for fun and they somehow managed to take out Biggs, ST Han, and get Ackbar to red health. (K-2 FTW!)

Edit, second GW today, featuring a fully maxed GK and a Zaul lead. I saw it and was like. . . actually I won't tell you this is a PG-13 forum. Tongue   Rebels saved the day again managing to take out Kenobi in a glorious battle, that, of course, led to their deaths. . . again. I did manage to beat it, despite it also having a Zeta Boba, who I was able to prevent him using his zeta.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2572 on: May 03, 2017, 06:26:19 PM »

I don't really like that new design either. It's quite the same when they changed the character bars for Health and Protection...they introduced a new system almost immedately due to massive user complaints Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2573 on: May 04, 2017, 08:15:32 AM »

So, wow, them's some interesting and very tempting Empire packs they introduced alongside the R2D2 event.

That Shoretrooper pack is making me seriously consider paying real cash in this game for once  Shocked

If anyone buys one of those random 'Faction Packs,' let us know what you got!

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2574 on: May 04, 2017, 09:17:14 AM »

This.  This is my life.  This doesn't even take into consideration the Mk3 Projectors required to complete the 3 dozen Mk5 Furnaces I need  Undecided

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2575 on: May 04, 2017, 03:17:48 PM »

Woohoo!  Got R2 and moved him up to 6*!    Cool

So, wow, them's some interesting and very tempting Empire packs they introduced alongside the R2D2 event.

That Shoretrooper pack is making me seriously consider paying real cash in this game for once  Shocked

If anyone buys one of those random 'Faction Packs,' let us know what you got!

I bought the regular Stormtrooper pack.  Shoretrooper and Death Trooper are of course tempting, but I'm going to try and minimize my spending, plus I can farm them elsewhere.  Veers I'll have by the end of May anyway, and Magmatrooper I can do in GW easily.  Stormtrooper gave me 80 shards which put me just shy of 7* and I can finish the rest in farming and Cantina shop.  Then I'll be able to get 7* R2.    Grin

This.  This is my life.  This doesn't even take into consideration the Mk3 Projectors required to complete the 3 dozen Mk5 Furnaces I need  Undecided

Heh, that's why I usually buy those when they come up for 300 crystals.  Not a bad buy and not too expensive that it hurts.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2576 on: May 04, 2017, 04:16:31 PM »

Don't be too sure of 7-starring R-2. One of my guildees has 5 7* Empire but wasn't able to complete the last tier. Unless your Empire team is really strong. Than you shouldn't have a problem.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2577 on: May 04, 2017, 04:56:52 PM »

Don't be too sure of 7-starring R-2. One of my guildees has 5 7* Empire but wasn't able to complete the last tier. Unless your Empire team is really strong. Than you shouldn't have a problem.

My EP, Vader, and RG are pretty strong.  Tarkin and Stormtrooper aren't quite as strong, but with the gaggle of new mods I have, I'll manage.  I struggled with 6 for a bit because I refused to lose a character, but then after played with my mods I was able to 3*.  It's overdue that I need to redo all my Empire guys, but the team will be strong enough.  Even if I only finish with 1*, I'll take it.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2578 on: May 04, 2017, 05:47:11 PM »

Tier VII will be tough even for the mighty Empire Wink I barely managed to beat Tier VI, only Vader survived...but R2 is a great motivator in leveling my chars again Tongue Even if that makes GW unbeatable for me...

Sig by Master Nero

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2579 on: May 04, 2017, 07:27:20 PM »

I bought the Shoretrooper pack, now I'm 84/85 on him. Angry   Once I grab the last couple from shipments I'll 6* R-2, but that's as far as I'll get this time.

I also unlocked Vader's TIE today, and wow. Pretty fun and a very high power. At 4* level 71 it has more power than my level 83 ships, which are mostly higher starred and Scimitar has a higher geared pilot too. Vader still trumps by 2K power!

And finally, I was able to try Tarkin's 5* challenge and won with ease. Retribution on Vader from Scimitar, target lock on everyone, and then proton torpedos from Slave 1. I wish fleet arena was that easy.

I've been inching closer to the zeta challenge and am nearly there.

Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: