Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653844 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2640 on: May 11, 2017, 02:30:21 AM »

All right just got to level 84! That unlocks the final tier of the non-gear daily challenges. Got 2/2 on Omegas for the ability mats one today.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2641 on: May 11, 2017, 03:04:38 AM »

All right just got to level 84! That unlocks the final tier of the non-gear daily challenges. Got 2/2 on Omegas for the ability mats one today.

Yeah, that's a big one.  You'll be quite glad to have that new tier of stuff.  Credits and training droids will be pretty constant, however training mats will not.  Usually at least 1 day of the week I get 0 Omegas from that, so don't get used to getting them every time around.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2642 on: May 11, 2017, 03:25:31 AM »

Yeah, that's a big one.  You'll be quite glad to have that new tier of stuff.  Credits and training droids will be pretty constant, however training mats will not.  Usually at least 1 day of the week I get 0 Omegas from that, so don't get used to getting them every time around.

I've completely stopped doing the credit one and may do the same for training droids. When you have 15.5K training droids and 23M credits they get a little boring. I still need purple mats and above though.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2643 on: May 11, 2017, 03:37:59 AM »

I've completely stopped doing the credit one and may do the same for training droids. When you have 15.5K training droids and 23M credits they get a little boring. I still need purple mats and above though.

Oh I would never stop.  You never know when you might need that stockpile of stuff.  Someday you might just want to level up 2 or 3 toons all at once and you'll want all those supplies.  Credits especially are also needed to level up mods, and 5* mods are quite expensive to max out when you are trying to do several at a time.

Besides, it only takes a few seconds to sim them, especially with that new button in there.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2644 on: May 11, 2017, 04:39:07 AM »

Oh I would never stop.  You never know when you might need that stockpile of stuff.  Someday you might just want to level up 2 or 3 toons all at once and you'll want all those supplies.  Credits especially are also needed to level up mods, and 5* mods are quite expensive to max out when you are trying to do several at a time.

Besides, it only takes a few seconds to sim them, especially with that new button in there.

Okay I'll take that advice.

That's the main reason I stopped. I kinda see it as a waste of sim tickets because I'm always out of those. Probably my most common purchase with crystals. I am happy to finally be able to use that new button.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2645 on: May 11, 2017, 04:45:35 AM »

You buy sim tickets with crystals?  O_o

....wow, okay.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2646 on: May 11, 2017, 05:26:56 AM »

How else do I get them?

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2647 on: May 11, 2017, 05:34:37 AM »

I'm just surprised is all.
Between the ones you get for completing the dailies, and the occasional drop in hard modes, I've never had to buy any.
Then again, if I start getting low, I just autoplay some hard modes for a day instead of sim them.  Point in case, I had 20 sims 3 days ago, so I autoplayed my hard modes yesterday, now I'm back up to 120.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2648 on: May 11, 2017, 05:55:19 AM »

I try to limit the time I play. Both Arenas, GW, Raids, that can add up. Then there's deciding which battles I'm going to do that day, which depends on what Gear I'm farming, what the guild activity is, and all that. So I like to sim everything that can be simmed. All the challenges, both energies, yeah. Apparently the 35 from dailies isn't enough.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2649 on: May 11, 2017, 10:11:56 AM »

Ding  Grin

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2650 on: May 11, 2017, 01:33:49 PM »

Okay I'll take that advice.

That's the main reason I stopped. I kinda see it as a waste of sim tickets because I'm always out of those. Probably my most common purchase with crystals. I am happy to finally be able to use that new button.

You buy sim tickets with crystals?  O_o

....wow, okay.

How else do I get them?

I'm just surprised is all.
Between the ones you get for completing the dailies, and the occasional drop in hard modes, I've never had to buy any.
Then again, if I start getting low, I just autoplay some hard modes for a day instead of sim them.  Point in case, I had 20 sims 3 days ago, so I autoplayed my hard modes yesterday, now I'm back up to 120.

The only down side is when you get to high level Hard Modes, autoplaying them doesn't work, at least not on the level 9's.  I'm glad I never have to fight those manually again.

I try to limit the time I play. Both Arenas, GW, Raids, that can add up. Then there's deciding which battles I'm going to do that day, which depends on what Gear I'm farming, what the guild activity is, and all that. So I like to sim everything that can be simmed. All the challenges, both energies, yeah. Apparently the 35 from dailies isn't enough.

Ah, running out of Sim tickets.  I don't remember the point I hit that I stopped going down on them and forever started perpetually going up.  Right now I have over 5000 tickets.

Part of the reason might be that for quite a while now I've always been doing high level hard mode battles on levels 7-9 and also I use my crystals to buy energy.  So instead of spending 30 crystals on 20 sim tickets, I spend 50 on 120 energy AND 20 sim tickets.  Now lets say I spend that energy on the high level hard mode battles, which all cost 20 each.  That's 6 fights which is 6 sim tickets, and all 120 energy is gone.  I now have a surplus of 14 sim tickets.  I usually buy energy 2 times at the cost of 50 crystals, and sometimes a 3rd time for 100 on Hard Mode battles day for the Guild challenge.  So besides that one extra possible buy, I am usually buying 40 sim tickets a day, and spending only about 20-30 depending how many other battles I do plus the challenges.

I also usually buy Cantina energy 4 times between Sun/Mon for the Guild challenge, and that's another 10 sim tickets each buy.  All in all, it means I'm getting more sim tickets than I ever use.  If I could I'd sell you like 1000 tickets for a few million credits.

Ding  Grin

Congrats Soul.   Smiley

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2651 on: May 11, 2017, 02:11:59 PM »

Sure I'd buy tickets from you.

I don't like to do many hard battles and I don't refresh very often.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2652 on: May 11, 2017, 02:27:59 PM »

Sure I'd buy tickets from you.

I don't like to do many hard battles and I don't refresh very often.

Well, I know hard battles are not an efficient way to farm gear, but they do have the added bonus of having a large loot table. 

For instance LS 9B, C, and D.  Shoretrooper, Baze, and Krennic.  So I get a shot at character shards, purple gear, gold gear, and 9D even gives Geo Soldier ship blueprints.  Plus I always get credits and ship credits.  Then there's Nihilus over on DS 9A and all the loot that comes with his mission.  Those 4 things right there are 240 energy per day, but they're worth the farm.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2653 on: May 11, 2017, 02:34:58 PM »

Well, I know hard battles are not an efficient way to farm gear, but they do have the added bonus of having a large loot table. 

For instance LS 9B, C, and D.  Shoretrooper, Baze, and Krennic.  So I get a shot at character shards, purple gear, gold gear, and 9D even gives Geo Soldier ship blueprints.  Plus I always get credits and ship credits.  Then there's Nihilus over on DS 9A and all the loot that comes with his mission.  Those 4 things right there are 240 energy per day, but they're worth the farm.

That's why I don't do them, not as good for Gear.

I haven't beaten LS hard 9A, so. And I think the 9th stage of DS unlocks at 85. I hope I can farm Nihilus when I get there. My DS is pretty strong.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2654 on: May 11, 2017, 03:11:33 PM »

That's why I don't do them, not as good for Gear.

I haven't beaten LS hard 9A, so. And I think the 9th stage of DS unlocks at 85. I hope I can farm Nihilus when I get there. My DS is pretty strong.

LS battles 9A and B did get nerfed recently, which is good, though there were no changes to 9C and D.  The droid teams weren't near as hard though as the bounty hunter teams however. 

The DS 9 hard battles are pretty easy compared to LS 9.  A is Jedi, C and D are Rebels, so obviously a team lead by EP is gonna slap them around like no tomorrow.  However 9B is a bit harder.  That Resistance team can really hurt. 

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: