Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653059 times)
Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2655 on: May 11, 2017, 03:32:36 PM »

LS battles 9A and B did get nerfed recently, which is good, though there were no changes to 9C and D.  The droid teams weren't near as hard though as the bounty hunter teams however. 

The DS 9 hard battles are pretty easy compared to LS 9.  A is Jedi, C and D are Rebels, so obviously a team lead by EP is gonna slap them around like no tomorrow.  However 9B is a bit harder.  That Resistance team can really hurt. 
Actually dark side 9 hard A is super easy as long as you use maul to kill the ones with less health he gets the bonus offence for the higher health ones. Btw I am 10,000,000,000,000,000% positive that you can at least 2* it. And that's if you get terrible RNG.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2656 on: May 11, 2017, 05:47:07 PM »

I'm at roughly 6100 Sim Tickets, but fell below 60M of credits Grin I used a bit of them on Shoretrooper...for leveling, gearing and ability powerups.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2657 on: May 12, 2017, 12:57:42 AM »

Okay Grey Owl, it's time for out twice a week zeta check. We compare how many we have every Thursday and Monday. I've got 5 now.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2658 on: May 12, 2017, 03:08:11 AM »

Okay Grey Owl, it's time for out twice a week zeta check. We compare how many we have every Thursday and Monday. I've got 5 now.
I can't check right now but I'm sure I have the rewards to buy another one. My tablet has had a nice deep scratch on it for a while now but yesterday it slipped of my lap onto the carpet in my room and the screen exploded. Like the glass literally exploded and I'm picking it out of my leg. I need to get some info from my account to get it transferred to a different platform. I'll lose my alt account but hey I like my main way better. Can we put the zeta race on hold til next Thursday? I'm bummed out cause I'll miss a few raids but hey, life happens. Btw do yourself a favor and just type GO when referring to me. It's easier for me to remember anyways.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2659 on: May 12, 2017, 03:39:46 AM »

I can't check right now but I'm sure I have the rewards to buy another one. My tablet has had a nice deep scratch on it for a while now but yesterday it slipped of my lap onto the carpet in my room and the screen exploded. Like the glass literally exploded and I'm picking it out of my leg. I need to get some info from my account to get it transferred to a different platform. I'll lose my alt account but hey I like my main way better. Can we put the zeta race on hold til next Thursday? I'm bummed out cause I'll miss a few raids but hey, life happens. Btw do yourself a favor and just type GO when referring to me. It's easier for me to remember anyways.

Oh that sucks. Are you ok?

So you can't play again till next Thursday? I'm not going to stop doing the challenge. . .

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2660 on: May 12, 2017, 03:47:40 AM »

Oh fektig, that's not cool GO.  How's your leg?  Good luck with everything.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2661 on: May 12, 2017, 04:03:45 AM »

Oh that sucks. So you can't play again till next Thursday? I'm not going to stop doing the challenge. . .

Nope I can't that's when I'm gonna be able to sit down and shred some stylus' on the remaing screen which luckily happens to be the part that has my ID. It's like the top layer is shattered and blew up. I can't even take a picture to show you guys because thats how I take the pictures. I did find a picture that looks similar. Just imagine that it's two layers of glass with parts missing and a shattered bottom layer. I didn't mean stop doing stuff with zetas I meant more alongg th lines of not trying day in and day out to beat me(not saying you do anyways)

Not mine but similar.

Oh fektig, that's not cool GO.  How's your leg?  Good luck with everything.

My leg is fine but because it's carpet there is still itty bitty tiny pieces in that area so I can't walk there. Thanks, I'll be getting the screen replaced but having my account on both devices in case something like this happens again(which I have no doubt that it will).

Edit: You guys don't even want to know what the google dictionary corrected some words to.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2662 on: May 12, 2017, 04:21:54 AM »

Oh wow. Sorry that happened. Did you have a protective case on? You should in the future. I have one I really like that I could link too if you're interested.

As for Zetas, I was planning to spend all my Fleet currency to get my first one ASAP before this race started, so it doesn't really change anything for me.

Sorry again.  Sad

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2663 on: May 12, 2017, 02:02:46 PM »

Nope I can't that's when I'm gonna be able to sit down and shred some stylus' on the remaing screen which luckily happens to be the part that has my ID. It's like the top layer is shattered and blew up. I can't even take a picture to show you guys because thats how I take the pictures. I did find a picture that looks similar. Just imagine that it's two layers of glass with parts missing and a shattered bottom layer. I didn't mean stop doing stuff with zetas I meant more alongg th lines of not trying day in and day out to beat me(not saying you do anyways)

My leg is fine but because it's carpet there is still itty bitty tiny pieces in that area so I can't walk there. Thanks, I'll be getting the screen replaced but having my account on both devices in case something like this happens again(which I have no doubt that it will).

Edit: You guys don't even want to know what the google dictionary corrected some words to.

Damn, sorry to hear that man.  A busted device sucks, especially a tablet since you usually can't get them replaced with insurance like you can a cell on a plan.  It's hard to believe that it did that even on carpet.  Usually it takes a really hard bump.  I've been glad for my Google Nexus 7 tablet to have as a backup on the couple times my Motorola phone has just quit on me.  Thankfully each time my phone quit it was covered under extended warranty and I didn't have to pay a dime to get it replaced.

Hopefully you get back in action soon enough on another device and find something to replace your tablet.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2664 on: May 12, 2017, 05:27:32 PM »

Oh no Sad That's really awful - I had to replace my Galaxy S6 Edge last summer because of a similar incident. Not good Undecided Thank the maker I had an Android emulator installed on my PC before that happened, so I didn't really lose any progress (I linked my account to Google Play when I started playing).

However, there's currently no way to transfer accounts between different platforms (iOS to Android and vice versa). If you had your current account linked to Google Play (Game Center in case of an iOS device), don't worry. If not...well, you'll have a problem then. That means starting from scratch Undecided

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2665 on: May 12, 2017, 05:58:42 PM »

Oh no Sad That's really awful - I had to replace my Galaxy S6 Edge last summer because of a similar incident. Not good Undecided Thank the maker I had an Android emulator installed on my PC before that happened, so I didn't really lose any progress (I linked my account to Google Play when I started playing).

However, there's currently no way to transfer accounts between different platforms (iOS to Android and vice versa). If you had your current account linked to Google Play (Game Center in case of an iOS device), don't worry. If not...well, you'll have a problem then. That means starting from scratch Undecided
Actually now we can. I was thrilled to find that out too.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/109762/ios-to-android-and-vice-versa-now-possible/p1

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2666 on: May 12, 2017, 06:03:13 PM »

What the...finally Cheesy I haven't read through the forum recently, only Dev and Game Announcements...great to see that they made it possible! Very cool Grin

Sig by Master Nero

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2667 on: May 12, 2017, 07:02:44 PM »

What the...finally Cheesy I haven't read through the forum recently, only Dev and Game Announcements...great to see that they made it possible! Very cool Grin

It would be nice if they made it easier to shift, or to coexist on both platforms, but I guess at least you can now.  You just need help from customer service. 

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2668 on: May 13, 2017, 01:48:17 PM »

Well, did a little better on Tier 2 of this event this time around.  Managed to get 2* instead of 1*.  Probably helps that I switched up teams now that I have Han Solo all built up.  Had to laugh as I absolutely smoked Tier 1.

Ran a team with Wedge lead, Biggs, Lando, Han, and Leia.  Han's ability to shoot first and stun a guy was quite helpful against Vader and EP on rounds 4 and 8, and also a bit helpful on the other rounds on Tier 2.  When I was on Tier 1 though, it was like Han and Greedo.  Han shoots first, Greedo dies.  Besides Vader and EP, the other 6 guys I shot first died instantly.  Twas most amusing.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2669 on: May 13, 2017, 04:29:29 PM »

2/3 on Omegas today. I'm liking this new tier of challenges.

Well, did a little better on Tier 2 of this event this time around.  Managed to get 2* instead of 1*.  Probably helps that I switched up teams now that I have Han Solo all built up.  Had to laugh as I absolutely smoked Tier 1.

Ran a team with Wedge lead, Biggs, Lando, Han, and Leia.  Han's ability to shoot first and stun a guy was quite helpful against Vader and EP on rounds 4 and 8, and also a bit helpful on the other rounds on Tier 2.  When I was on Tier 1 though, it was like Han and Greedo.  Han shoots first, Greedo dies.  Besides Vader and EP, the other 6 guys I shot first died instantly.  Twas most amusing.

Tier 1 was cake, but I don't think tier 2 is happening for me.

As for Han, I'm really excited to unlock him. He may find a place on both my Rebel and Scoundrel teams. 2 more raids until I unlock.

Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: