Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653797 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2685 on: May 16, 2017, 04:07:19 AM »

In otehr news, Raid Han unlocked  Grin

Yeah yeah yeah. Sad

Congrats.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2686 on: May 17, 2017, 03:29:31 AM »

Holy crap!  Finally!  Took like 2 weeks but I now have Slave 1 at 7*.  Been waiting on the last two shards and finally got them in the last refresh tonight.  I think that's the longest I've gone without seeing a shard for a ship.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2687 on: May 17, 2017, 03:37:02 AM »

Congrats Krace, nice one  Smiley

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2688 on: May 17, 2017, 04:45:08 AM »

Holy crap!  Finally!  Took like 2 weeks but I now have Slave 1 at 7*.  Been waiting on the last two shards and finally got them in the last refresh tonight.  I think that's the longest I've gone without seeing a shard for a ship.

The game knows. It loves playing with us.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2689 on: May 17, 2017, 01:25:12 PM »

The game knows. It loves playing with us.

That it does, that it does.

I'm pretty sure I got at least 20 Vader's TIE shards in that time, which is a LOT for that ship.  Got a several Scimitar shards too.  The rest of the time though, it was just giving me a big 'ol middle finger.  Some days I saw the same stuff every refresh.  Often the regular TIE was sitting in that slot.  I hate that two rarer ship shards share that 1 slot.

Honestly I didn't have that much trouble with JC, Ahsoka, or Biggs.  Wedge has been easy to find too, even as I get close to 7* with him.  Those 4 however are different, they are one of the more constant ships in the shop, and you can also get all of them in GW, and JC also is farmable.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2690 on: May 17, 2017, 08:21:04 PM »

Oh god...  that was an awful GW.....

Nihilus lead, Sith Trooper, Vader, Savage, and R2.  All 7* and all maxed out completely.  They were brutal.  It was near impossible to damage Sith trooper and to keep him pinned down where he didn't just keep taunting, healing himself, and gaining retribution.  The rest just kept healing too.  Then of course R2 continually buffing and burning. 

Finally I got a team together to take out R2, which then the rest of the group was more vulnerable.  Next I was able to take another group in and kill off Sith Trooper and Savage.  After that it was easy with the 3rd crew to wipe out Nihilus and Vader.

Bleh...  No thank you on that group.  Might be brutal in PvP though.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2691 on: May 18, 2017, 01:52:54 AM »

Zeta fleet challenge came up last night, and I finally managed to 3-star it  Smiley
RNG was fubar'ed on my first attempt, same as last weekend, so I reset it and tried again.  Second attempt last night went entirely my way.
I even picked up my second zeta shard this morning when I had my second go.  Very pleased, now I can put my ships a little on the backburner again.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2692 on: May 18, 2017, 02:44:50 AM »

Zeta fleet challenge came up last night, and I finally managed to 3-star it  Smiley
RNG was fubar'ed on my first attempt, same as last weekend, so I reset it and tried again.  Second attempt last night went entirely my way.
I even picked up my second zeta shard this morning when I had my second go.  Very pleased, now I can put my ships a little on the backburner again.

Grats. I have 10 zeta mats, you have 2. So if things go as they usually do, you'll get one first. Tongue

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2693 on: May 18, 2017, 02:45:58 AM »

Grats. I have 10 zeta mats, you have two. So if things go as they usually do, you'll get one first.  Tongue

HAHAHAAHAHA.
I shouldn't laugh, I'll feel like an a$$hole if it happens  >_>

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2694 on: May 18, 2017, 02:47:51 AM »

HAHAHAAHAHA.
I shouldn't laugh, I'll feel like an a$$hole if it happens  >_>

What I'm pi$$ed about is only two of my zeta's were from the challenge. I'm 2/7 or something. 0/4 last weekend. Thank goodness I'm top 20 in fleet arena every day.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2695 on: May 18, 2017, 02:59:55 AM »

Ouch.  Well I'm not buying them from fleet, so if you are then you should get there before me.  Only two drops sucks though, even if that isn't uncommon from what I hear.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2696 on: May 18, 2017, 03:57:53 AM »

Ouch.  Well I'm not buying them from fleet, so if you are then you should get there before me.  Only two drops sucks though, even if that isn't uncommon from what I hear.

Do you know who you'll zeta first? I personally want 3 ASAP but I'll stop buying from fleet for awhile after the big first one cause it's slowing me down in other areas.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2697 on: May 18, 2017, 04:30:45 AM »

No fektig idea mate.  I'd like to be able to zeta a character that gets a run in both arena and raids, but unsure that's possible with my current arena lineup.  I mean, I could zeta my Boba, but I'm pretty sure that'd be a mistake  Tongue

My jedi team is nowhere near good enough to make QGJ worthwhile.  Same goes for Barris.  That said, I am working on them, so that may be where my second or third zeta goes.

I could go with Maul and switch out my arena team completely, but I'd prefer to zeta something useful for raids, and my Maul doesn't get much play in raids currently.

I was eyeing off Zylo, but my guild has more than enough for HaaT now.  I'm thinking I may end up going for Zader.

Open to suggestions  Smiley

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2698 on: May 18, 2017, 05:42:37 AM »

I peeked at your roster thinking about Zeta's earlier today and came to the same conclusion. My vote goes to either Zader or Zylo. You could make a Zader team work in arena with some gear. Sidious, EP, Boba, and TFP I imagine are great with Zader.

----

Just got my Raid Han. Whoop whoop. I'm torn whether to keep grinding Mk 3 holoprojecters for magmatrooper or gear Han. I want to try Han on my Scoundrel and Rebel teams.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2699 on: May 18, 2017, 02:52:12 PM »

Grats. I have 10 zeta mats, you have 2. So if things go as they usually do, you'll get one first. Tongue

HAHAHAAHAHA.
I shouldn't laugh, I'll feel like an a$$hole if it happens  >_>

Heh, it's been known to happen.

What I'm pi$$ed about is only two of my zeta's were from the challenge. I'm 2/7 or something. 0/4 last weekend. Thank goodness I'm top 20 in fleet arena every day.

As you see, luck on Zetas sometimes is quite awful.  I routinely am 0/4 a couple times a week, then maybe that 3rd day I'll get 1 or 2.  You're lucky you can stay so high in the fleet.

Do you know who you'll zeta first? I personally want 3 ASAP but I'll stop buying from fleet for awhile after the big first one cause it's slowing me down in other areas.

No fektig idea mate.  I'd like to be able to zeta a character that gets a run in both arena and raids, but unsure that's possible with my current arena lineup.  I mean, I could zeta my Boba, but I'm pretty sure that'd be a mistake  Tongue

My jedi team is nowhere near good enough to make QGJ worthwhile.  Same goes for Barris.  That said, I am working on them, so that may be where my second or third zeta goes.

I could go with Maul and switch out my arena team completely, but I'd prefer to zeta something useful for raids, and my Maul doesn't get much play in raids currently.

I was eyeing off Zylo, but my guild has more than enough for HaaT now.  I'm thinking I may end up going for Zader.

Open to suggestions  Smiley

I peeked at your roster thinking about Zeta's earlier today and came to the same conclusion. My vote goes to either Zader or Zylo. You could make a Zader team work in arena with some gear. Sidious, EP, Boba, and TFP I imagine are great with Zader.

----

Just got my Raid Han. Whoop whoop. I'm torn whether to keep grinding Mk 3 holoprojecters for magmatrooper or gear Han. I want to try Han on my Scoundrel and Rebel teams.

My preference on Zeta is who are you gonna use the most?  For me, Barriss has been invaluable for GW, though I sort of wish I'd done Yoda before since I use him in GW and sometimes in PvP.  I might do QGJ.  I am considering Kylo next because my guild could probably use 1 more for heroic AAT.  Vader is certainly tempting, though I've heard his is getting nerfed just a bit.  Nihilus is also a tempting one, especially if I start building a Sith team more.

---------------------

Of course as usual the credit heist only provided the standard 2.5 mil x2.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: